Knowing that women age so badly is suifuel for me

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
When I was growing up (i.e, before my balls dropped), I literally made preconceived assumptions about what I'd be attracted to as an older person based on Hollywood movies and fairy tales and what not, and was even told the lie that that, as you got older, "you become more attracted to your spouse".

However, I realise this is a lie. I am simply not attracted to women older than 35 (I'm primarily attracted to Asian women who tend to age a little bit better), and it makes me really sad. I will never fall in love with a woman I'll always be attracted to, and I just can't help but wonder if it's ever possible to even be happy in love, unless you just settle for the fact you won't be attracted to your spouse and won't have the storybook ending that makes the joie de vivre of life so sweet.

I have no idea how my grandfather did it. The older I get, the age of the girls I date tends to stay relatively the same, and it makes me feel despair too for the fact that women really only have 15-20 years to live in the sun before they fade (though I understand that some men never were in the sun at all), and that loss of beauty really is tragic. It's unspeakable how bad it makes me feel, like that WB Yeats quote "The beautiful and the innocent have no enemy but time."

What is a man supposed to do?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Adriana Lima
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
505c649e39aec912f6b33f40d825cf63.jpg

Tales from Graycel

When I was growing up (i.e, before my balls dropped), I literally made preconceived assumptions about what I'd be attracted to as an older person based on Hollywood movies and fairy tales and what not, and was even told the lie that that, as you got older, "you become more attracted to your spouse".

However, I realise this is a lie. I am simply not attracted to women older than 35 (I'm primarily attracted to Asian women who tend to age a little bit better), and it makes me really sad. I will never fall in love with a woman I'll always be attracted to, and I just can't help but wonder if it's ever possible to even be happy in love, unless you just settle for the fact you won't be attracted to your spouse and won't have the storybook ending that makes the joie de vivre of life so sweet.

I have no idea how my grandfather did it. The older I get, the age of the girls I date tends to stay relatively the same, and it makes me feel despair too for the fact that women really only have 15-20 years to live in the sun before they fade (though I understand that some men never were in the sun at all), and that loss of beauty really is tragic. It's unspeakable how bad it makes me feel, like that WB Yeats quote "The beautiful and the innocent have no enemy but time."

WB Yeats got zero pusss

Tales from Graycel
Oh, I'm not even 30 yet tbh, I'm just already knowing that I'm not going to be attracted to women at this age already since they don't appeal to me at all right now

Oh, I'm not even 30 yet tbh, I'm just already knowing that I'm not going to be attracted to women at this age already since they don't appeal to me at all right now
Yeah but Many people are attacking 22 year old guys for dating 18 year olds. Idk how you will fare tbh. Leftists are calling every man a Pedo if he dates someone who is more than 2 years younger than him.

Invest in anti-aging research.

Try men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13076