करी कलियुग -CURRYCEL APOCALYPSE- करी कलियुग I AM BECOME EVISCE-DEATH, DESTROYER OF DALITS KUTTE DevNFS5 & his Alt USER0213!!! [GIGA EVISCE-SLAUGHTER]

yea can.believe dinaric, but also I recall a lot of people like.you when I visited Slovenia and also in Hungary and Turin. so I think your pheno is a bit more 'high class' than ur typical bosniak or dinaric of that makes sense.
Thanks bhai🙂🙂

@volcelfatcel - you still won't budge ha crap weasel?!

Just ramble about everything and try and see what sticks right pre-pubescent crap weasel. You have been called Arab(have to believe you delusional scum bag here), I have been called French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss etc.
@gamma literally didn't think I was Indian
Not one person besides @AcneScars has guessed me as Indian
I still look Indian IMO but not the stereotypical docile image media portrays

You're legit coping at this point
Several users here are lighter than you with more Caucasian features and they still aren't white passing
What makes you think you are white passing

• +1
Reactions: gamma and AcneScars
He doesn't look dinarid at all
He looks gracile indid
He could pass as a balkan gypsy

There are so many gypsies that say "I'm Romanian bro" "I'm bulgarian" "I'm bosnian" fuck there are many that claim to be italian too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
You have more bone mass in your orbitals than he does in his entire face :feelskek:
You have more grey undertones than whole of the malnourished population.

You have more grey undertones than whole of the malnourished population.
Why do you call his undertones grey he has red undertones, he gets sunburnt
He has way more of a white tone than you

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Just ramble about everything and try and see what sticks right pre-pubescent crap weasel. You have been called Arab(have to believe you delusional scum bag here), I have been called French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss etc.
guys seriously u need to stop with all this shit. all of u pass as non Indian, none of u are higher SMV than more ethnic looking guys like roshan, Abbas, malhotra, dhawan, so just be happy and.be friends.

all us ethnics who are not tragic and ugly and have shit vibe need to stick together as we are the last stand against white worship, cos aside from ethnic men, no.other group in the world snaps back against 2/10 JBWs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Bruh swiss are basically southern germans, many blonde with blue eyes
@Chinacurry told I could be believed if I claimed Swiss. He was specific that I look Western European.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
guys seriously u need to stop with all this shit. all of u pass as non Indian, none of u are higher SMV than more ethnic looking guys like roshan, Abbas, malhotra, dhawan, so just be happy and.be friends.

all us ethnics who are not tragic and ugly and have shit vibe need to stick together as we are the last stand against white worship, cos aside from ethnic men, no.other group in the world snaps back against 2/10 JBWs
I didn't even want to be a part of this subhuman yapping. You remember I just asked you whether I have decent/ideal colouring, it is these guys that regularly troll me for no reason and I have to retaliate.

@Chinacurry told I could be believed if I claimed Swiss. He was specific that I look Western European.
yes swiss are quite mixed, some look ond blue eyed, some look med, etc.

bhai looks just like a guy I saw working in the first class lounge at Zurich last year, and I spoke.to him and.he was Switzerland born and bred

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
He doesn't know swiss pheno lol, it's very germanic looking so it's the opposite of you. Look at the red circle
20211127 160637

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Toth's thot, Mewton and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15081 and gamma
I can see the resemblance with a dark dinarid tbh
Eyes are different though
Dinarid is the less white pheno tbh, looks more arab than med
Dinaric doesn’t look arab at all lol
Next thing you know dev will be frauding albanian for @turkproducer
ILLYRIAN PRIDE

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Please tell gamma from where do I look?
You look like a swarthy southern European
You can’t pass anywhere in northern but sure you could pass in Kosovo or Albania or even Cyprus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9568, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
You look like a swarthy southern European
You can’t pass anywhere in northern but sure you could pass in Kosovo or Albania or even Cyprus
👍🏻👍🏻
Spain?

You’ve never heard of the term “Roman nose”

This logic means Italians often have Arab noses then
It's true, nose is biggest failo of meds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Maybe a very exotic one but you can pass best in Romania, Albania, Kosovo and Cyprus
They have a large Roma population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15081 and gamma
Maybe a very exotic one but you can pass best in Romania, Albania, Kosovo and Cyprus
They have a large Roma population
Roma literally came from India lol
They aren't natives
So you think he passes as gypsy

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17291, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Roma literally came from India lol
They aren't natives
So you think he passes as gypsy
Roma are mixed race now
Most of them are 60-70 percent Southern European the rest Indian.
Yeah hed pass as a gypsy in Southern Europe

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Roma are mixed race now
Most of them are 60-70 percent Southern European the rest Indian.
Yeah hed pass as a gypsy in Southern Europe
Gypsies aren't considered european though
It's the most hated ethnic group, even being indian (from India) is better than being european gypsy

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17291 and Toth's thot
Gypsies aren't considered european though
It's the most hated ethnic group, even being indian (from India) is better than being european gypsy
They’re native enough now to often pass as native Europeans
Many of them look like natives to the Balkan’s
8BB873EC 4A91 42EF AED5 44AEA3EABBD8
1D9742A3 3B37 4562 9F8D 50124EF00659
1C76ADF8 B1DF 4931 BB70 31BE5377D7F9

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 9568
I have slightly more lighter colouring, redder undertones and different phenotype than the above.
Maybe
Do you think you’re whiter than them? @gamma is Italian

Maybe
Do you think you’re whiter than them? @gamma is Italian
I'd say that -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

You told I look Spanish, Italian, Portuguese based on this picture

This thread needs to die

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 15081
memed-io-output-3-jpeg.1417179

Yes.

KEEP BARKING FOR ME SOME MORE YOU ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE AND GO BACK CRYING TO YOUR DISGUSTING ROASTIE CURRY WHORE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER मां AND SUCK SOME MORE CURRY OUT OF HER SAGGY BROWN TITS BOBS.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

superman-eyes.gif

homelander-crowd.gif

CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BRING KALI YUGA ON YOUR ASS NOW.

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

screenshot_20211125-094202-jpg.1416016
screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014

Bruh you're legit as brain-dead retarded as the gum stuck to my shoe holy fuck.

Best Black Guy Laughing On Boat GIFs | Gfycat

First you spent all this time trying to suck up to every user you thought was white, in a pathetic attempt to try and convince them into saying "oh don't worry you're white too bro bhai", but then you spend the past few days after that trying to gaslight all of your "enemies" into thinking that "they're the ones really obsessed with being white".

When...

And now you go and do probably the single most retarded sub jungle-nigger iq thing I've ever seen you do so far on this entire goddamn forum by actually giving us, your alleged "enemies" or "bullies", just more fuel to keep roasting the absolute fuck out of you with...

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

JFL It's almost like you forgot all that happened just this last week buddy broyo bhai...

1636841555663-png.1402692

Also, good luck trying to convince any nigga here you "look white" now with those disgusting legit curry tier shit kissed lips holy fuck. :lul:

:ROFLMAO:

JFL @You just proving @volcelfatcel right without him even so much as having to utter a single fucking word...

Damn, you know I'd almost really feel bad for you dalit but fuck me you're unironically annoying as the dog COWshit that gets stuck onto my shoes every time I go for a walk in the park.

You legit take the whole delusion curry caricature from "just a sterotype" all the way up to legit BIBLICAL tier Blackpill Cannon holy fuck.

:lul:

JFL THEY OUGHT TO DEDICATE AN ENTRY ON INCEL WIKI JUST FOR YOU DALIT.
:feelsokman:
most sanest tanatani:feelsgood:😂😂😂

memed-io-output-3-jpeg.1417179

Yes.

KEEP BARKING FOR ME SOME MORE YOU ABUSED DALIT KUTTE KUTTE AND GO BACK CRYING TO YOUR DISGUSTING ROASTIE CURRY WHORE EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER मां AND SUCK SOME MORE CURRY OUT OF HER SAGGY BROWN TITS BOBS.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

superman-eyes.gif

homelander-crowd.gif

CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BRING KALI YUGA ON YOUR ASS NOW.

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014

Bruh you're legit as brain-dead retarded as the gum stuck to my shoe holy fuck.

Best Black Guy Laughing On Boat GIFs | Gfycat

First you spent all this time trying to suck up to every user you thought was white, in a pathetic attempt to try and convince them into saying "oh don't worry you're white too bro bhai", but then you spend the past few days after that trying to gaslight all of your "enemies" into thinking that "they're the ones really obsessed with being white".

When...

And now you go and do probably the single most retarded sub jungle-nigger iq thing I've ever seen you do so far on this entire goddamn forum by actually giving us, your alleged "enemies" or "bullies", just more fuel to keep roasting the absolute fuck out of you with...

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000

JFL It's almost like you forgot all that happened just this last week buddy broyo bhai...

1636841555663-png.1402692

Also, good luck trying to convince any nigga here you "look white" now with those disgusting legit curry tier shit kissed lips holy fuck. :lul:

:ROFLMAO:

JFL @You just proving @volcelfatcel right without him even so much as having to utter a single fucking word...

Damn, you know I'd almost really feel bad for you dalit but fuck me you're unironically annoying as the dog COWshit that gets stuck onto my shoes every time I go for a walk in the park.

You legit take the whole delusion curry caricature from "just a sterotype" all the way up to legit BIBLICAL tier Blackpill Cannon holy fuck.

:lul:

JFL THEY OUGHT TO DEDICATE AN ENTRY ON INCEL WIKI JUST FOR YOU DALIT.
:feelsokman:
DIDNT read lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Holy fuck mirin this legit stacypreet light brown goddess :love: :love:
Her husband must be ogre af for this to be her son

@2000 please send me your mom's whatsapp bro answer PMs

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BrahminBoss and It'snotover
Why bump this Literal shit thread

My eyes are burning reading this thread
@chaddyboi66 what the hell was wrong with you nigga