KV Girls are great right? But...

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Holy shit they are so fucking shy and awkward it is near impossible to make moves and conversate with them because they literally giga avoid confrontation. Talking and progressing with a whore is so fucking braindead but with a KV girl its a fucking long campaign mission, obviously worth it but very annoying process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What's a KV girl ? Do you mean conservative ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and karbo
well the reward is very worth it

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and fukmylyf
I will never have this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and fukmylyf
True tbh tbh. I think the girl i'm currently hanging out with is virgin and she is very very bad at kissing (at least she is much worse than the last girl). She likes me (starts random convos, always invite me to go out at weekends and so on), but she is shy af and i'm a virgin retarded. Hence, i dont know how to escalate properly and i think she is retarded as well. Life sucks.

Are there any KV girl yet ?

How do you spot one? and how do you spot a whore?

For later I usually go with tats, likes to drink, hangs out with boys, confrontational, career oriented and daddy issues.

am I missing something?

I can never find a pure one tbf, they might not exist

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 2227
How do you spot one? and how do you spot a whore?
Conservative, great relationship with parents, religious, modest dresser, not a social media addict, high self esteem, traditional minded.
They are the closest you will get to perfect women but they usually get married young. Also very rare.
Also no tats, piercings, colored hair, not fat.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
As a consequence of the high self esteem you also need to be Christian Chad to get them

not many religious girls where I'm from but I can see this being true in the US.

Conservative, great relationship with parents, religious, modest dresser, not a social media addict, high self esteem, traditional minded.
They are the closest you will get to perfect women but they usually get married young. Also very rare.
They are a rare sight nowadays and i am talking about the hot ones

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
not many religious girls where I'm from but I can see this being true in the US.
Where are you from? It is true in certain places here. Midwest and South US.
They are a rare sight nowadays and i am talking about the hot ones
Idk for sure if I've ever met an unmarried one. They marry at like 19 to ambitious future pastors and shit JFL

LOL, so basically sub8s are stuck with either slut or nothing :lul:
Actually religion is very true, also I'd add these girls usually don't leave their social circle

Last edited:
LOL, so basically sub8s are stuck with either slut or nothing :lul:
Actually religion is very true, also I'd add these girls usually don't leave their social circle
Yeah in this case I'd say its totally fair though as the most quality woman deserves the most quality man. Not some fucked mentalcel from a PSL forum JFL. Its only irritating when women not like this go around thinking they're entitled to lock down Chad.

Poke around a little more and you'll find she's a kv EXCEPT for some Chad who "broke her heart" by pumping and dumping her. She doesn't count it as sex for that reason. Even though she came hard on his dick and asked for more.

ALL chicks have this story. ALL of them get banged by Chad, including those who feign modesty and good family girl morals.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and onnysk
Yeah in this case I'd say its totally fair though as the most quality woman deserves the most quality man. Not some fucked mentalcel from a PSL forum JFL. Its only irritating when women not like this go around thinking they're entitled to lock down Chad.
I'm already ruined for these women, my parents jfl still have hope :lul:

I'm not sure whom I feel more sad for, me that I will never be able to have this or seeing my parents investment and love stuck in a genetic dead end just because wrong time and era for hypergamy

Poke around a little more and you'll find she's a kv EXCEPT for some Chad who "broke her heart" by pumping and dumping her. She doesn't count it as sex for that reason. Even though she came hard on his dick and asked for more.

ALL chicks have this story. ALL of them get banged by Chad, including those who feign modesty and good family girl morals.
Yeah most but not literally every woman has gotten deflowered by Chad. The ultra-religious bright-eyed save-the-world type is not the same as the "good girl next door" type you're talking about. Although I don't deny many of the first probably got Chadded as well JFL

True tbh tbh. I think the girl i'm currently hanging out with is virgin and she is very very bad at kissing (at least she is much worse than the last girl). She likes me (starts random convos, always invite me to go out at weekends and so on), but she is shy af and i'm a virgin retarded. Hence, i dont know how to escalate properly and i think she is retarded as well. Life sucks.
Sounds like a perfect match.

legit tbh, took me like 3 months to get to 3rd base with my gf jfl