why do chuds seethe at this?
you guys support a killer

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, BitchBoy, rand anon and 2 others
who tf is that dude. I got to look him up

who tf is that dude. I got to look him up
hes a hero in the white brah community cause they think he stands for white leadership

ethnics and white women are against him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noobs, TheAnomaly, rand anon and 1 other person
hes a hero in the white brah community cause they think he stands for white leadership

sounds like a based dude. I looked him up; he's ugly af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Costcosuperstore, BitchBoy and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan
why do chuds seethe at this?
you guys support a killer
He probably stopped a few robberies by killing them. They are niggas bro. They commit crimes and murder. He was doing America a favor. The crime rate goes down when black women get abortions. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chudlite, rand anon and nathan
He probably stopped a few robberies by killing them. They are niggas bro. They commit crimes and murder. He was doing America a favor. The crime rate goes down when black women get abortions. 🤷‍♂️
he didnt kill any niggers tho

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
he didnt kill any niggers tho
Didn't he kill some guy trying to start shit? I remember hearing one of the people he killed was some schizo yelling the n word:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly and nathan
He killed some crazy White guys out of self defense at a BLM protest.

But conservatives overdid it with dickriding this kid to the high heavens, esp. since he actually supports BLM.

Nigga literally looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy in human form but was getting promoted as this strong alpha male and freedom fighter in Right Wing spaces lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and nathan
self defense:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Costcosuperstore, noobs and 2 others
he shouldve killed more of those niggers

he was defending himself too lol he isn’t even racist

people that support niggers are niggers
Self defense 😂 Nigga go i conflict area with gun.. he was there to kill. In america u can kill anybody that even slighty wanna beat ur ass. None of those death guys had any record of killing people. I dont think they would killed him.. just beat his ass.

Self defense 😂 Nigga go i conflict area with gun.. he was there to kill. In america u can kill anybody that even slighty wanna beat ur ass. None of those death guys had any record of killing people. I dont think they would killed him.. just beat his ass.
that’s why an armed people are polite and respectful because if you fuck with someone you might die

if someone wants to fight they should be ready for bullets and whatever else as well

I would shoot those niggers too

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
You are allowed to shoot anyone that attack you. The only problem people have with it is because he is right wing and killed liberal faggots

Those niggers deserved it

• So Sad
You are allowed to shoot anyone that attack you. The only problem people have with it is because he is right wing and killed liberal faggots
That shit is absurd. Imagine taking gun and you go in place where there is angry people protesting. What could possibly happen? But for real you have right to kill people if they beat u ar ass is ridiculous itself. Only in America. Most people know that you will go in jail for rest of life if u kill someone.. So I dont think people go that far to kill you.

• +1
That shit is absurd. Imagine taking gun and you go in place where there is angry people protesting. What could possibly happen? But for real you have right to kill people if they beat u ar ass is ridiculous itself. Only in America. Most people know that you will go in jail for rest of life if u kill someone.. So I dont think people go that far to kill you.
Lib faggots deserved it. It just pains me that he didn’t clip more of them

• +1
Nigger lovers had it coming

• Woah

He literally killed 3 white people LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
i never read a single one of your replies cuck. Get niggermogged
nigger nigger on the wall you're the niggiest of them all hahhahahaah maxila tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy