Kyle Rittenhouse slays girlfriend of his victim Anthony Huber

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Nothing gives you a bigger dark triad halo to a girl than killing her boyfriend:

The girlfriend of the second man killed by Kyle Rittenhouse admitted Thursday that she has “a lot of sympathy” for the teen who she believes got swept up trying to be the “king of the world” during last year’s riots. (...)

“I do have a lot of sympathy for this kid because he is just a kid to me so it was just like a really dumbass kid who unfortunately became the figurehead for this,” she said. She also believes he’s not the only one to blame for her boyfriend’s death - that the city of Kenosha also bears responsibility. “Kenosha also needs to be held responsible for allowing this militia to show up and do exactly what they came here to do,” Gittings railed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Lihito, thecel and 4 others
she's cute :love:

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and thecel
Literally so fucking aggravating jfl…might need to get slays to slay if you know what I mean :forcedsmile:

That's lifefuel, maybe this is the key to become famous and desired by women, back in the 80s there was another nerd, who acted as a vigilante shooting some robbers in a subway and he became a minor celebrity, the new Joker movie was inspired by his act. The circumstances show that he deliberately put himself in that situation.

no

just think ppl here have too high standards considering their situation
I would LTR her if I liked her personality. Doesn't mean I can't rater her objectively.

Just kill her boyfriend theory.
Hmmm...I don't know, it could also be a trap - maybe she will lure him to her house, tie him to a bed than slowly torture him to death as revenge...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and AlexAP