L.A fucking suckssss

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
new yORK is better. fuck LA, FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA. stupid fucking city. Make me want to fucking vomit, disgusting parasite worms.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Nobody cares fucking kike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Fear, Chadeep and 1 other person
USA is third world country both ny and la are shit these days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Areuready and Deleted member 11758
People in L.A make me want to fucking puke all over their disgusting selves. I can see why the homeless have fun, the whole city is a playground to fuck with these disgusting satanic suburbanites. Everyone in LA i just want to vomit all over their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, to_stop_da_cope, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jew York is a shit hole of rats and Dominicans wearing Timberlands
200.gif

the west coast mogs better women better weather better moggers

Lets Go Running GIF by Great Big Story
Pretty Girls Dance GIF by CAMEO Nation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear and Amexmaxx
USA is third world country both ny and la are shit these days
Sitting in his bedroom of his parents white suburban home, "The US is a 3rd world country" he typed on a computer his parents bought, the comment sent using the internet his parents pay for while his mom was cooking him chicken tendies.

his mom walks in, disgusted

“Gerald please, you’re 26 years old. When are you going to find a job, or a girlfriend, or anyone to talk to that isn’t online?”

“shut up mom im starting a revolution!!!” he cries out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, n0rthface, Fear and 3 others
just move to montana bro

People in L.A make me want to fucking puke all over their disgusting selves. I can see why the homeless have fun, the whole city is a playground to fuck with these disgusting satanic suburbanites. Everyone in LA i just want to vomit all over their face.
Omg satanic reptiles lil Nas x :soy::soy::soy:

you sound like an obese right wing boomer who’s daughter is getting ravaged by blacks :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface
Sitting in his bedroom of his parents white suburban home, "The US is a 3rd world country" he typed on a computer his parents bought, the comment sent using the internet his parents pay for while his mom was cooking him chicken tendies.

his mom walks in, disgusted

“Gerald please, you’re 26 years old. When are you going to find a job, or a girlfriend, or anyone to talk to that isn’t online?”

“shut up mom im starting a revolution!!!” he cries out.
A day in @BrendioEEE life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Omg satanic reptiles lil Nas x :soy::soy::soy:

you sound like an obese right wing boomer who’s daughter is getting ravaged by blacks :ROFLMAO:

oh this guy? you know he actually pays actors for his stuff? One of the same guys he interviewed was the exact same guy in the same outfit the daily show also interviewed. But This guy interviewed the guy in Huntington beach and the daily show found the same guy in Arizona because basically these are actually and literally actors.

oh this guy? you know he actually pays actors for his stuff? One of the same guys he interviewed was the exact same guy in the same outfit the daily show also interviewed. But This guy interviewed the guy in Huntington beach and the daily show found the same guy in Arizona because basically these are actually and literally actors.
Omg conspiricy :soy::soy:

Sounds like someone got rejected by la becky (anywhere else stacy) or mogged by la chad. It’s understandable op, you need looks halo to truly live in city of angels.

Sounds like someone got rejected by la becky (anywhere else stacy) or mogged by la chad. It’s understandable op, you need looks halo to truly live in city of angels.
Pfff i'm more likely to start holding people at *** point and demanding cash than i ever would be asking someone out. they have to ask me out and plan it all and pay for it all

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx