l am a REAL 38 year old man with micropenis and it has been a detrimental affect on my life. Pics with proof included. AMA

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I am a REAL 35 year old man with micropenis and it has been a detrimental affect on my life. Pics with proof included. AMAA

This has ruled my life and destroyed me emotionally over and over again. I finally found a woman that wound up loving me regardless but it was a long and tough road.

Album and YES it is a dead dove result.

YES, the second picture is me fully erect.

Edit: Just...wow. So much positivity. Thanks all of you. A couple points for the broken records:

I was mirco BEFORE the weight. Now I am micro and buried in fat.

Penis, before weight gain was 3-1/4" long (and that was pushing the ruler in as deep as I could) and under an inch in diameter which means short and very skinny.

Thanks for all the weight lose advice. Working on. Already undergone radical diet changes and such. /keto, /paleo and so on have been suggested. Message received. I am a Fatty Mc Faterson that needs to eat healthy and exercise.

Currently 4:30am, time has flown. Will hang on a little while longer.

Edit 2: Found out I don't medically meet the definition of micropenis. My apologies. How about supertinypenis instead? My whole life is a lie! Point being, I'm in the bottom percentile, the smallest condoms are like baggies on it.

Edit 3: Obligatory holy crap, made the main page and its on a throwaway. Curses!

Edit 4: For those that haven't read, life is back on track. Eating much healthier for a while now and weight is slowly coming off. I have a wife and she likes my supertinypenis.

Edit 5: 4:15pm, 8/25/12 Wow, this really blew up. About to get off work. I will try to address more questions as soon as I can.

Edit 6: It is simply staggering how many people make comments without reading anything other than the title.

Edit 7: After all the messages saying they didn't think my second picture was an erection, here is an orgasm video showing that yes, it is erect.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nisse, Patriot, Niklaus Mikaelson and 22 others
stay strong micropenised king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 21146 and 7 others
i just want some ice on my wrist so i look better when i dance

have you looking at it put you in a trance, yuh, yuh, yuh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32804, Deleted member 16369, Salieri and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and 10 others
It's okay, Alex. Stay strong!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Wallenberg and Deleted member 19548
Enjoy your ban

edit: yikes ikerinos thanks for awards!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate, squirrelcel and 6 others
damn, his balls must get really hot, theres no air. i wonder whats his t

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
How's your dawg getting on alex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
damn
but at least you turned white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 17291 and ascension
Poor guy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17291
I am a REAL 35 year old man with micropenis and it has been a detrimental affect on my life. Pics with proof included. AMAA

This has ruled my life and destroyed me emotionally over and over again. I finally found a woman that wound up loving me regardless but it was a long and tough road.

Album and YES it is a dead dove result.

YES, the second picture is me fully erect.

Edit: Just...wow. So much positivity. Thanks all of you. A couple points for the broken records:

I was mirco BEFORE the weight. Now I am micro and buried in fat.

Penis, before weight gain was 3-1/4" long (and that was pushing the ruler in as deep as I could) and under an inch in diameter which means short and very skinny.

Thanks for all the weight lose advice. Working on. Already undergone radical diet changes and such. /keto, /paleo and so on have been suggested. Message received. I am a Fatty Mc Faterson that needs to eat healthy and exercise.

Currently 4:30am, time has flown. Will hang on a little while longer.

Edit 2: Found out I don't medically meet the definition of micropenis. My apologies. How about supertinypenis instead? My whole life is a lie! Point being, I'm in the bottom percentile, the smallest condoms are like baggies on it.

Edit 3: Obligatory holy crap, made the main page and its on a throwaway. Curses!

Edit 4: For those that haven't read, life is back on track. Eating much healthier for a while now and weight is slowly coming off. I have a wife and she likes my supertinypenis.

Edit 5: 4:15pm, 8/25/12 Wow, this really blew up. About to get off work. I will try to address more questions as soon as I can.

Edit 6: It is simply staggering how many people make comments without reading anything other than the title.

Edit 7: After all the messages saying they didn't think my second picture was an erection, here is an orgasm video showing that yes, it is erect.

Wow ur dick and legs are white but you are a nigger Uptop

Kinda like a cow eh?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: zerotohero, oldcelloser and Gaygymmaxx
I was eating a burger…

wtf :sick::sick:
thx for ruining my day bro
Throwing Up The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

Dont mind me im postmaxxing

I always thought my cock was small but my girl always tells me how huge it is, so I guess it’s large

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
@BigBiceps typical cumskin :lul::lul::lul:

No wonder Hans have been absolutely ravaging anglo princesses in US, Canada, UK and Australia. When an anglo princess sees that BBC (Big Beijing Cock), she just can't help herself :forcedsmile:

Wtf that’s so sad

@BigBiceps typical cumskin :lul::lul::lul:

No wonder Hans have been absolutely ravaging anglo princesses in US, Canada, UK and Australia. When an anglo princess sees that BBC (Big Beijing Cock), she just can't help herself :forcedsmile:
no one thinks your chink humor is funny

• JFL
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
damn bro I actually feel so fucking sorry for you. This is literally like living with a curse. Not even terrachad looks could save you. You got a go fund me or something?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That legit just looks like a big clitoris

As well as my face being repulsive I posess a micro penis, it ain't easy.

No wonder he only goes for asian girls :lul: @Octillionaire

update : ended up getting surgery for an implant

AMA