Large neurocranium is such a brutal unfixable failo

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
And I am not just talking about the gay alien/wimp skull from the side profile.

I mainly talk about a large neurocranium from the front view. This will automatically make your forehead appear higher and if the Temples are wide as well it’s even worse.
The only way to survive this is if you have a huge jaw. But most don’t have such a jaw.
Here is an example of what I mean:
9954CEB3 B28C 4C24 B8E0 2ADE2FB5EDD3

His hairline is obv receding but even if you would give him NW0 his neurocranium would still look too big in relation to his splanchnocranium.

An example of someone who survived a slightly large neurocranium is Brad Pitt. He has a wide jaw and perfect hairline to make it look harmonious. And his neurocranium isn’t comically large.
B477A63C 2F2A 484A 8F7A AE29DEE91158

But if I make his jaw slightly more narrow and his hairline a bit worse he descends noticeable.
F440C390 70D8 493F 91CC E434D172A0D7

All in all it’s an unfixable failo. The only way to slightly reduce the appearance of it is by getting jaw implants and a Hairtransplant.
But all in all it’s pretty much over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and 14 others
Hmm…
B2C92045 2521 4CDE 9D6E B6CB037722E5

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Wide temples with a wide jaw looks masc asf imo

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15065, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Wide temples with a wide jaw looks masc asf imo
That’s how Brad Pitt has it. But I am talking about wide temples with a jaw which is narrower than the temples

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
HomelyAdmiredGemsbok max 1mb

Just fringe fraud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Squirtle, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Tbh appearence of large neurocranium usually comes from a tiny face not from neurocranium itself

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle, germanlooks and 1 other person
And I am not just talking about the gay alien/wimp skull from the side profile.

I mainly talk about a large neurocranium from the front view. This will automatically make your forehead appear higher and if the Temples are wide as well it’s even worse.
The only way to survive this is if you have a huge jaw. But most don’t have such a jaw.
Here is an example of what I mean:
View attachment 1354538
His hairline is obv receding but even if you would give him NW0 his neurocranium would still look too big in relation to his splanchnocranium.

An example of someone who survived a slightly large neurocranium is Brad Pitt. He has a wide jaw and perfect hairline to make it look harmonious. And his neurocranium isn’t comically large.
View attachment 1354551
But if I make his jaw slightly more narrow and his hairline a bit worse he descends noticeable.
View attachment 1354554
All in all it’s an unfixable failo. The only way to slightly reduce the appearance of it is by getting jaw implants and a Hairtransplant.
But all in all it’s pretty much over
Tbh if you have a large neocranium and you aren't doing the most basic thing such as hairstyle maxxing which involves shaving the hairs on the side of your head to have a norrower profile then you are missing out.

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger and Squirtle
Tbh appearence of large neurocranium usually comes from a tiny face not from neurocranium itself
this

large neuro is good but you need a large splanchno too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle and Deleted member 15338
Open the head, shave off parts of the skull, close head.

Fixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and germanlooks
Legitimate, I met a guy with this characteristic who had normwood 2 at 15

• +1
Tbh if you have a large neocranium and you aren't doing the most basic thing such as hairstyle maxxing which involves shaving the hairs on the side of your head to have a norrower profile then you are missing out.
No amount of hair shaving on the sides will fix this failo if your temples are wider than the jaw
08FC4A1A 87C1 4403 90C8 DF45953C84A6

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Squirtle
Temple can be made narrower by bone shaving btw. But the a large neocranium by itself is unfixable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Temple can be made narrower by bone shaving btw. But the a large neocranium by itself is unfixable
True but that must be a really invasive surgery. Atleast the thought of shaving bone on your skull which is supposed to protect the brain makes me cringe hard ngl

• +1
Ironically my problem is the opposite, I would be better with a bigger skull

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Squirtle
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle and Deleted member 4106
no improvement tbh
On this one there is an improvement. And even if others don’t notice it it probably has improved his life because he now feels more comfortable about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4106
662512D9 C545 49AB A7D2 C672B21BBE21

Reminder this is the person behind the thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7224, germanlooks and 2 others
same :feelswhy:

have you lost your temple peaks
not sure what you mean tbh.

I have slight temple recession but am on fin. can't have short hair but short hair looks like shit on me anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I fucking hate having big neurocranium so much. It looks ridiculous and makes me head look like a balloon. Buzzcuts would just looks weird with such a huge neurocranium and high forehead. It’s honestly a curse. NO male models or other gl males have big neurocraniums. You could make a case Leo has it, but it’s not too big and it’s in harmony with the rest of his face + good hairline. It’s 13 cm between my eyes and the top of my head as a result of this

• +1
Reactions: Slob, JosephGarrot123 and germanlooks
I fucking hate having big neurocranium so much. It looks ridiculous and makes me head look like a balloon. Buzzcuts would just looks weird with such a huge neurocranium and high forehead. It’s honestly a curse. NO male models or other gl males have big neurocraniums. You could make a case Leo has it, but it’s not too big and it’s in harmony with the rest of his face + good hairline. It’s 13 cm between my eyes and the top of my head as a result of this
13 cm? how tall is ur skull?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
this is why i need to shave the bones of my temporal. It's such a failo that not even shaving my sides help.

Posterior Temporal Reduction Head Width Narrowing result Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Userimage 0d2689d1 e5c1 47c7 95de 0bdfae46873f
Major Skull Reshaping result front view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Their harmonies improve greatly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and JosephGarrot123
Beard + neck = fix