Last days of leanmaxxing be the hardest

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Getting those final 3 days in is a struggle bwcause you know youre at the finish line and you brain starts playing tricks, telling you that its basicly already over so you should just indulge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23558 and Alexanderr
Leanmaxxing is a continuous journey. One day of relapsing can erase days of effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25965, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Getting those final 3 days in is a struggle bwcause you know youre at the finish line and you brain starts playing tricks, telling you that its basicly already over so you should just indulge

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Leanmaxxing is a continuous journey. One day of relapsing can erase days of effort.
What are you doing for leanmaxxing, wdym final 3 days

• +1
how many cals ur eating?

I am on 1000 right now cant eat shit

• +1
how many cals ur eating?

I am on 1000 right now cant eat shit
Im aiming for 1k below maintenance

But I usually end up around 800-700 below which is still decent in my book

But yesterday I ate around 100-400 below maintenance which is a failed day to me, so I extendingy timeline by one day
What are you doing for leanmaxxing, wdym final 3 days
I am already quite facially and bodily lean. So if I go by "until im satisfied" I will probably end up developing anorexia considering how neurotic and obsessive I am. I also plan on leanbulking/maingaining afterwards so my calorie defecit has to stop somewhere

So I have a set timeline to avoid my emotions getting in the way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back