Last night was bad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I had severe heartburn last night from eating a burrito from a liquor store. I tried laying down and sleeping (I sleep on the couch) but it hurt too much. While trying to sleep, I look at the cushion on the couch and saw a big brown cockroach crawling really fast so I stood up scared and hurried to the fuck up to get a napkin to kill it. I don’t how it happened, but somehow when i tried to squash the roach, it crawled even faster and disappeared somewhere in the couch. What a fucking perfect time for this to happen. I just wanted to sleep and now I can’t. I don’t want that insect crawling in my ears or mouth when I’m asleep

I had to fucking sleeping sitting down in the kitchen at the table. Then my dad woke up and asked me what I’m doing and I explained the roach situation and he let me go to the other room and I slept on a air matresss in the basement. I still had heartburn too

It seemed like the fuckin heartburn and roach were working together to torment me. I hate this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
tales from da basement

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fucking hate roaches and spiders

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Got same problem with cockroaches
B95dd6276aa9d8cb0f093e4137f120de