Last posts before I delete my acc

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Well…..I was here since 2019……2022 is right around a corner,what great years I had with y’all,soo much funny memories….I don’t want to make this too long but thank you for everything friends….but now….its time to leave….
D90C3483 396C 4B3A 9426 37EAA58A87D9

I love you all….honestly….it maybe seemed like I had an argument with some people on here but in reality I loved you all,we had soo much funny memories and I will always be stuck in your mind living rent free as doxxed wannabe rapist:feelshehe:

Thanks for everything guys but its time to move on,some might find me on incel.is with different username, I have been active there for some time

@TRUE_CEL @Baldingman1998 @Lihito @n0rthface @LondonVillie @FastBananaCEO @cloUder @Daw @kjsbdfiusdf @gigi @WontStopNorwooding @Nameless_Sunflower @hairyballscel @TsarTsar444 @BigBiceps @PingPong @johnpop @PikachuCandy @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @JM10

I WILL BE DELETING IT AT 00:00 EU TIME ZONE,just to say some last words with my friends
Ly all❤️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 29 others
This cant be real...😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
Iconic and funny user.
Will be missed.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Lihito, Ryan and 5 others
See you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and IncelsBraincels
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• FaceApp_1637223683824.jpg
    FaceApp_1637223683824.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
brb benzoflacing 🤪

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Seth Walsh, mogstar and 1 other person

Attachments

• E1A25863-892C-4A9B-824E-008CAF4E1ACB.jpeg
    E1A25863-892C-4A9B-824E-008CAF4E1ACB.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998, Ryan and 4 others
Well…..I was here since 2019……2022 is right around a corner,what great years I had with y’all,soo much funny memories….I don’t want to make this too long but thank you for everything friends….but now….its time to leave….
View attachment 1414127
I love you all….honestly….it maybe seemed like I had an argument with some people on here but in reality I loved you all,we had soo much funny memories and I will always be stuck in your mind living rent free as doxxed wannabe rapist:feelshehe:

Thanks for everything guys but its time to move on,some might find me on incel.is with different username, I have been active there for some time

@TRUE_CEL @Baldingman1998 @Lihito @n0rthface @LondonVillie @FastBananaCEO @cloUder @Daw @kjsbdfiusdf @gigi @WontStopNorwooding @Nameless_Sunflower @hairyballscel @TsarTsar444 @BigBiceps @PingPong @johnpop @PikachuCandy @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @JM10

I WILL BE DELETING IT AT 00:00 EU TIME ZONE,just to say some last words with my friends
Ly all❤️
I will miss you ,you made me laugh so many times:feelskek:

• JFL
Reason of deleteing?

Reason of deleteing?
My life has been really really shitty lately and this just makes me feel even worse,incels understand my misery much more…if I vent out here people would ignore it or make fun of me
Forum is dying as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Biiyo03, n0rthface and 3 others
Wtf I thought you were joking :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Feel free to PM me on incels.is, I go by the username of RREEEEEEEEE on there

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Chad69
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Middle set imo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gargantuan and Chad69
My life has been really really shitty lately and this just makes me feel even worse,incels understand my misery much more…if I vent out here people would ignore it or make fun of me
Forum is dying as well
I cant find the site incels.is? what url should i type

:feelswah::feelswah:

Attachments

• fef21c2f59b496500350991cbe6dfb73.gif
    fef21c2f59b496500350991cbe6dfb73.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Nah bro don’t go to .is , you’re better than that. Go slay.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Thx for tagging me bro thought u hated me

Thx for tagging me bro thought u hated me
Nigga tf,I love u haha
I was just joking
Only nigga I hate on here is Rico cuz I nearly got perma banned for his fake accusation and Haven nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mogstar and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Kroker
Alright bye.

bye bro, you will be missed, i wish you the best in life:feelswhy:❤️

• Love it
goodbye man ❤️ hope you have a good life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Lihito and Chad69

Attachments

• 2607016_Polish_20211017_235217403.jpg
    2607016_Polish_20211017_235217403.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Don't delete just logout or ask for for ban.. You'll get to ur senses
View attachment 1414127

Ly all❤️

• +1
@ALP youve been posting a wrong guy entire time
19A7789F 7768 4C33 ACDA BCD9C97A0AF3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Ryan
You so so scyshoprenic double pyscho turbo manlet :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: suck my dick you liar sociopath gashlighter :feelswah::feelswah: criminal mastermind :feelswah::feelswah:
9FF4D2BF 71A7 4DDF 9260 027FA68B3BE6

keep crying (before I got a perm)
CD09D490 849E 4B40 933D F27AD7AC5DFC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
View attachment 1414127

Ly all❤️
Okay. See ya. Don't forget to close the door on the way out.

Love You Goodbye GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ALP
View attachment 1414127

Ly all❤️
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GYPSYYYYYYYY:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: