LAST THREAD - NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I already have a decent paying job in mechanical maintenance, i have nice girlfriend who loves me for who i am, and appreciates me, and i am happy despite being low tier normie, i have friends and family

Despite all this i still question whether i'm good enough because i am not physically attractive, and i'm slowly starting to realize that looks are just major cope for social relationships, and that i'm seeking a wrong system of value

"But don't delete your account" - This forum went to utter shit anyways, i am dissapointed in so many ways, i hope that people here find a way to cope through their lives, everything will be fine if you make it to be :feelsgood: i know it sounds like some bs cope, but most people here don't have the courage to go to the gym, let alone change anything in their lives

According to blackpill, girls have insanely high body-counts yet only go for males that barely even exist which is contradictory to one another.. like make up your mind. Obviously girls care about physical appearance, but we care as well.. If you have the decision to chose a better, you obviously will chose which applies to everything in life, the real human relationships forms when you show a care to one another, when you sacrifice for your partner, when you're both having a good time and laughing... This is something that everybody here will call cope, but it's because you are bunch of mentally weak sissies. If you don't agree with me, then you seriously need some physical help, you're frustrated and you will eventually kill yourself.

Happy new year 2022 :feelsyay: peace out guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin, thickdickdaddy27 and 10 others
See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Im probably gonna leave in a couple months too @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @astatine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
My Balkan brother from another mother 😢

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
happy new year 2022 :feelsyay: peace out
bro why leaving :feelswah::feelswah:

,,just log out,,

also I can't start a convo with u,, I want to comprehend a dickmaxxing study
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Chintuck22.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
bro why leaving :feelswah::feelswah:

,,just log out,,

also I can't start a convo with u,, I want to comprehend a dickmaxxing study
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Chintuck22.
We can talk here bro, i won't delete my account but i browse this forum sparingly, just check my activity since August 2021, i barely have 5 posts all combined

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 189