last time u simped

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
when was the last time u simped & what was it.

ex. u bought flowers. bought gift ect.

I simped last week i bought this girl flowers :(

never in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
how tall r u:feelshmm:

6'6, but it's irrelevant to my post, I was just meaning I never tried to give them validation from very young age

6'6, but it's irrelevant to my post, I was just meaning I never tried to give them validation from very young age
yeah ik just remember you were the tall chad:feelshmm:

• +1
6'6 is very relevant . Thats crazy . Height > Face theory confirmed.

confessed to my oneitis that i've been obssesed with her for 4 years and texted her daily like a dog but then i uncucked myself and now im cool :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
bought some jb a sweatshirt and a stuffed animal, thinking about it makes me wince in embarrassment.

• +1
That's insane, god status if your frame matches in size (assuming yours doesn't, though)

• +1
is it still simping if u smashed later

• +1
never

• +1
6'6 is very relevant . Thats crazy . Height > Face theory confirmed.

I hadn't have my major growth spurt until later teenage years, yet I have had same mentality towards girls before & after. They had some priviliges in the schools attended and I was very much against a lot of that stuff, even voiced my opinion to teachers etc. They were being treated like treasures and I never understood why. betacuck bluepilled mentality

That's insane, god status if your frame matches in size (assuming yours doesn't, though)

my frame is above average relative to my height i think, https://looksmax.org/threads/you-do...u-are-2-inches-above-average.3376/#post-50214

yeah ik just remember you were the tall chad:feelshmm:

I used to be fat, so not a chad :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Did homework for a girl at school once. Most cucked thing I've ever done.

Still ashamed tbh.

• +1