Last weekend i got approached by a girl, but ignored by every girl i approached

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I got approached at the bar from a 26yr old girl that in the end turned out to be already in a relationship since 7 years :ROFLMAO: Still she boosted my self esteem sky high, and told me stuff like "sorry to say, but you are the best looking guy in the club". It was pure sugar for my soul.
After this i had massive power and approached a few girls in the club, but all of them treated me like im nothing special :lul: They showed no interest or investment in the conversation. I am extremely confused. How should i get laid from clubbing, and why does one girl think i am very handsome and all others treat me like air???

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
Was she drunk otherwise why you're here?
She was slightly drunk, but not that much.
I think i looksmaxed a lot and look quite good. Still my mindset and personality is fucked up from all the rejections i had years before.
When i talk with a girl, i always think about how she maybe finds me ugly or other autistic stuff. Stuck in my head. Fucked from the blackpill and negative events in the past.
I am very non nt and really scared to approach girls. Taking no actions and feeling ugly inside. Constantly looking for excuses why the girl could not like me.

Ive found that approaching is mostly cope- I have better luck just walking around and looking for IOIs hoping to be approached. Whenevre I got somewhere with a hot girl in a club she approached me or gave an IOI- if i just went in cold it nornally ended in rejection.

On dating apps its motly the same, the majority of girls I actually met and fucked messaged me first, if you have to message her first shell probs just farm attention from you and then when you ask to meet shell just stop talking to you lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098 and bogii
I got approached at the bar from a 26yr old girl that in the end turned out to be already in a relationship since 7 years :ROFLMAO:
Should’ve gone after her and had a one night stand ngl, the fact she’s alone at a bar (while in a relationship) and approached you to tell you, you’re good looking means she wants you. Might as well have a little fun, unless she looked subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Should’ve gone after her and had a one night stand ngl, the fact she’s alone at a bar (while in a relationship) and approached you to tell you, you’re good looking means she wants you. Might as well have a little fun, unless she looked subhuman?
She was with a group of friends. Impossible to isolate. I tried.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica and Deleted member 7098
ur mtn

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
My fellow packing manlet, we agree that girls assume that if you're not a tall wide-framed Chad, they'll assume that you're a dicklet...

How does one circumvent this?

I am 5'7" barefoot in the afternoon with a 7 incher nbp (yes I fucking measured correctly and not from the side ffs)

Would it be possible to looksmax to have girls already expect that size from me despite being a manlet?

Would having abnormally large frame for one's height and dark looks and my proportions compensate? + a deep voice and top tier physique

I have extremely disproportionately long legs of a 6ft male, no exaggeration dude I fucking I swear (my jean inseam is 32 inches), so I still get called tall by girls that are like 5'2" and just look taller to everyone because I look 6'1" based off pics :lul:

So fucking brutal that I wasn't average height like my mom or 6ft like my dad so I wouldn't have to deal with girls assuming everything about me is small. Literal joke life

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Only go for girls that either approached you first or give you clear IOIs. Cold approaching is cope

Also you should have slept with the girl that told you you were good-looking. I just recently did the same after which the girl broke up with her boyfriend of 7 years

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I think i looksmaxed a lot and look quite good. Still my mindset and personality is fucked up from all the rejections i had years before.
When i talk with a girl, i always think about how she maybe finds me ugly or other autistic stuff. Stuck in my head. Fucked from the blackpill and negative events in the past.
I am very non nt and really scared to approach girls. Taking no actions and feeling ugly inside. Constantly looking for excuses why the girl could not like me.
same for me

I got approached at the bar from a 26yr old girl that in the end turned out to be already in a relationship since 7 years :ROFLMAO: Still she boosted my self esteem sky high, and told me stuff like "sorry to say, but you are the best looking guy in the club". It was pure sugar for my soul.
After this i had massive power and approached a few girls in the club, but all of them treated me like im nothing special :lul: They showed no interest or investment in the conversation. I am extremely confused. How should i get laid from clubbing, and why does one girl think i am very handsome and all others treat me like air???
Regarding the thread i think looks are kinda subjective.
I know they tell you otherwise here but i dont believe that at all.
Also dont think
rejected = it must be because of looks
there could be alot reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
Girls that look at you in Bars have beer goggles bro. It ain't a compliment. To her, you look better than you do. On the street at 2pm is the best way to know if women are attracted to you, not a bar where alcohol lowers everything they have for standards. If most girls or like a a quarter of the women are throwing you IOIs at that bar, that's different.

The moral of the story is that approaching as a man is cope

My fellow packing manlet, we agree that girls assume that if you're not a tall wide-framed Chad, they'll assume that you're a dicklet...

How does one circumvent this?

I am 5'7" barefoot in the afternoon with a 7 incher nbp (yes I fucking measured correctly and not from the side ffs)

Would it be possible to looksmax to have girls already expect that size from me despite being a manlet?

Would having abnormally large frame for one's height and dark looks and my proportions compensate? + a deep voice and top tier physique

I have extremely disproportionately long legs of a 6ft male, no exaggeration dude I fucking I swear (my jean inseam is 32 inches), so I still get called tall by girls that are like 5'2" and just look taller to everyone because I look 6'1" based off pics :lul:

So fucking brutal that I wasn't average height like my mom or 6ft like my dad so I wouldn't have to deal with girls assuming everything about me is small. Literal joke life
Girls think skinny guys are packing you can look on twitter so wear lifts and be skinny I guess