LATINAS ARE THE FACE OF DEGENERACY

D

Deleted member 12688

I got on one of those apps to get some quick pussy and while scrolling thru the adds this one caught my attention, but not because of her looks
F438BC95 B773 4700 8A3E CE6D02D4E7A6

This stupid monkey latina nigger is 16 with a kid, yet has the cockiest bio i think i’ve ever seen and she thinks she has the right to be picky, just fucking lol at her saying

“Don’t hmu if u dont have a chevy or a dodge❗😫

Then maybe don’t fucking hit me up if your insides are being filled by tyrones at 16 years old you fucking brothel dwelling whore

Plus this fat bitch added me even though i had a video of me smoking weed with some friends in my profile

I could tell the bitch was an abomination of a fatass cuz she didn’t show her face in any of her pictures so i DM’d her to try and get her face to bully her

05E070C1 C533 4786 B242 311667B6DDF4

The recessed brain amerindian ape unmatched me after reading this because the brutal cortisol spike she received stopped her calcified monkey brain from being able to process my words much less a response to my question

I fucking hate latinas, all they are is unfaithful retarded primal STD infested sex toys with 0 brains, they all get fat and ugly after 16, and they’ll even let the neighbor’s lizard inseminate them if theyre feeling horny and can’t get their coke dealer Carlos to come over

WHITE/MULATTO WOMEN OR DEATH

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Knight @goat2x @Hopelessmofoker @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @6’1cel @Chintuck22 @Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 14667 and 15 others
Boys with lifted trucks 😔🤪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thecel and Chintuck22
Latina cosmic mulattas mog all

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

lol

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Growth Plate, ItsOver.com and 3 others
another incel crying about a woman he can't fuck. What else is new lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14303 and 4 others
another incel crying about a woman he can't fuck. What else is new lol.
Who are you calling incel you retarded low tier normie nigger i’ve slayed more women than you have talked to in your pathetic life you fucking faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, EasternRightWinger15, Growth Plate and 8 others
Who are you calling incel you retarded low tier normie nigger i’ve slayed more women than you have talked to in your pathetic life you fucking faggot
And I'm friends with Elon Musk. We all have desires but that doesn't make it true.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 14262, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10042, Danish_Retard and 3 others
bro i love going on that app and trolling niggas
BACD3808 418D 40CB ADF1 81A75F0E6228
47EA280C 4AA4 4707 9A87 EE449A35D02F
7A801143 E1B4 4E20 BC40 A6262A359C29
1A27D1B5 37FF 4918 8F54 7D3D737B466E

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, MostGLSlayer, Marsiere214 and 10 others
What a nigger.. am I right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
16 yo and already roastie, brutal :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You got cheated on by a latina didn’t you
I’ve only been in 1 relationship and it was with a white girl

Just lol at thinking i would date these retarded amerindian apes

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I’ve actually posted proof unlike you you fucking calcified brained monkey ape
You sit on here like most other losers complaining about women you'll never get to fuck JFL. Most of you dudes are absolute losers on here and it's just a fact. Have you even been outside today? :lul:. Go do something with your life bruh smh

tenor.gif
Ggf

"LaTinAs MaN. I HatE TheM" :lul: when they don't even want you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You sit on here like most other losers complaining about women you'll never get to fuck JFL. Most of you dudes are absolute losers on here and it's just a fact. Have you even been outside today? :lul:. Go do something with your life bruh smh

tenor.gif

They clearly want me if they’re adding me and i’m constantly rejecting them you retarded low tier normie nigger

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987

tenor.gif

Do you like latinas?

Are you Latino?
Nope, white
Don’t even like latinas
I can just tell when someone’s lashing out because of a slight towards them and not because of latina behavior in general

if he didn’t get cheated on by one then he definitely got insulted by one and he’s probably narcy so that’s nuclear

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 10987
My first and last oneitis was Brazilian and I can indeed confirm that latina bitches are peak degeneracy. I hate her so much for all the brutal blackpills about looks and female behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214