Law 46: Never Appear too Perfect

SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
This law is so important is you are good-looking. From my experience other guys when you are good looking fall into a few camps

Below Average Guys: They often want to be buddies with you and tag along to gain some sort benefit from being associated with you. They know they are below average.

Average Looking Guys: Usually feel the most envy towards they might be friendly around you want to be friend alot of them have this look in their eye of envy they feel inferior compared to you. One way is to seem less perfect admit some flaw or something that makes them feel secure in themselves when you do that they often relax.

Being arrogant as a good-looking guy isn't a good idea because people already think you are arrogant especially if you have hollow cheeks you give up high class snob vibe.

Above Average Guys: Want to be your friend usually relaxed, because you both feel secure with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and try2beme
Based these gigasubhumans r jealous of my subhuman face

Based these gigasubhumans r jealous of my subhuman face
Subhumans change their clocks around me to MCT (Mog Centeral Time)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I want to be an all around superior high class snob that makes normal people seethe with envy I want them to feel the sitng of inferiorty.