Lean vs. Jacked: Which is Ideal?

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
You always hear gymmaxers claim you should be jacked to maximize your sex appeal, but the truth is, being big and jacked will just make you intimidating to women. Women will be very shy and cautious around you due to your imposing nature.
Elliotthulseprofilepic

Does that physique appeal to women? Do you see the jacked physique in magazines, movies, and shows for women? NO.

What is actually an ideal physique is something lean and skinny. Something like this:
Screenshot 20231126 120835 Brave 1

The latter physique is what women prefer. Lean with only a little bit of muscle, so as to not be intimidating or to display a "tryhard" vibe. This is the physique you should strive for. Good luck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Lean/ athletic build

IMG 7360
This

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sprinkles, Deleted member 45118 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
I was natty there and was working out for about 3 years so yes it’s not even that big I’m skinny
im starting from untrained skinny 150lb (on bulk rn) 6ft, how are my chances looking with good genetics? naturally slim waist and wide clavicles

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118 and Mike141
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118, Mike141, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
thin witouth muscle is not attractive thin lean athletic is attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
No slightly above untrained you can easily do that in 5 months if your dedicated
give me a plan to go from skinny with no muscle to this then

give me a plan to go from skinny with no muscle to this then
It's less appealing to women than where you're at. Muscles only attract gay men. They intimidate women.

IMG 3476

a girl that approached me at the beach said my body is perfect. i had a lot of girl attention when it looked like this so i‘d say around my muscle mass with better chest insertions

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
You always hear gymmaxers claim you should be jacked to maximize your sex appeal, but the truth is, being big and jacked will just make you intimidating to women. Women will be very shy and cautious around you due to your imposing nature.
View attachment 2573066
Does that physique appeal to women? Do you see the jacked physique in magazines, movies, and shows for women? NO.

What is actually an ideal physique is something lean and skinny. Something like this:
View attachment 2573079

The latter physique is what women prefer. Lean with only a little bit of muscle, so as to not be intimidating or to display a "tryhard" vibe. This is the physique you should strive for. Good luck.
lean mogs

• +1
Just have a good frame theory

• +1
framecels are kind of right on this one.