Leaning out the lower third: Buccinator hypetrophy VS Buccal fat VS Thick skin?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Basically, how do you know what the main factor is behind a bloated lower third?

How do you distinguish between high amounts of buccal fat, thick skin there, or even overdevelopped Buccinator muscle ?

Because then, the interventions to fix the shit will require different approaches.

Also, even at MINIMAL BODY FAT,

if your skin is thick,, you'll be bloated somewhat,

if your buccinator muscle is over-developped, you'll be bloated somewhat,

AND, even at low body fat, buccal fat will still be there because it's resistant fat pads.

What do you think is best approach?

If over-developped Buccinator muscles => Botox into buccinator for hypetrophy.

If skin is too thick => you're basically fucked there (or try Treinoin there)

If too much buccal fat => get it removed with Kybella or liposucction procedures.

BUT WE HAVE TO KNOW THE CAUSE BEHIND IT, SO THAT WE FIND THE RIGHT APPROACH T THE PROBLEM, in every case.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
Can't remember

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
have you tried doing something for leaning out the lower third ?
I went to Pakistan for buccal fat removal with @Salludon .

I'm still somewhat fat but I also think I have a thick skin.
I'll probably try implants (both cheek and jaw) to see if they stretch the skin enough to have muh hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I went to Pakistan for buccal fat removal with @Salludon .
Really or are you meeting? And did Salludon get buccal fat removal?

Really or are you meeting? And did Salludon get buccal fat removal?
He knows some of my uncles out there (massive coincidence), he took me to the place where he went for his and I got it dirt cheap. Better than going somewhere in Europe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and ChristianChad
He knows some of my uncles out there (massive coincidence), he took me to the place where he went for his and I got it dirt cheap. Better than going somewhere in Europe tbh
Mirin' thanks bro

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
@Ryan Can confirm, he took us on his donkey to the clinic :Comfy:
Legit nig btw how was the kebab that we ate on @Salludon 's shop :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Salludon and Deleted member 12669
Lower third leanness is almost entirely dependent on forward growth of mandible. That alone affects your submental tightness and jawline sharpness to such an extent that these kinds of discussions are largely pointless :lul:. @LooksOverAll would agree

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7725
push need to know aswell

You have to let your buccinator atrophy by having the right swallow. Do "fish face" everyday to help with buccal fat.

Lower third leanness is almost entirely dependent on forward growth of mandible. That alone affects your submental tightness and jawline sharpness to such an extent that these kinds of discussions are largely pointless :lul:. @LooksOverAll would agree
agree, but what about a thick submental skin, or even submental fat known as "buccal fat", are they dependent on forward growth at all?

agree, but what about a thick submental skin, or even submental fat known as "buccal fat", are they dependent on forward growth at all?
Do this experiment when you're out. People who have pudgy, chubby faces will always have no forward growth at all, period- even if they look relatively low body fat. "Thick" skin is just a cope, and while fat distribution is affected by genetics and what not, it's the forward growth of the bone that is stretching out your facial fat: more Surface area leads to fat being stretched out, and hence the lean look.

About your concerns in general, the only thing you can do is lose body fat, but the asymptote of facial leanness depends on your bones.
@LooksOverAll is probly the most face aesthetics iq maxxed. I wanna know if he got anythin to add too.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Do this experiment when you're out. People who have pudgy, chubby faces will always have no forward growth at all, period- even if they look relatively low body fat. "Thick" skin is just a cope, and while fat distribution is affected by genetics and what not, it's the forward growth of the bone that is stretching out your facial fat: more Surface area leads to fat being stretched out, and hence the lean look.

About your concerns in general, the only thing you can do is lose body fat, but the asymptote of facial leanness depends on your bones.
@LooksOverAll is probly the most face aesthetics iq maxxed. I wanna know if he got anythin to add too.
You can use an ultrasound to see how much buccal fat you have. Buccal fat removal/liposuction is only a good solution imo if you want to retain your sunken cheek look at a higher BF but it's not good long term afaik. This is only if you already have hollow cheeks at low BF.

If you don't already have hollow cheeks at low BF, the technically correct way to get hollow cheeks and a lean face is with forward growth and/or more bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Overbiter and Deleted member 14160
Not everytime . These 2 have much more bones and forward growth , but don't look nearly as lean as these FEMboy MM's

Attachments

• 47af93344656.jpg
    47af93344656.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Mewing-for-Hollow-Cheeks-Featured.jpg
    Mewing-for-Hollow-Cheeks-Featured.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2335654.png
    2335654.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Без названия (10).jpeg
    Без названия (10).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • a056881cf4454173d5b418ea6b54bcd9.jpg
    a056881cf4454173d5b418ea6b54bcd9.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

This dude said my skull wasn't caucasoid , I doubt he's even 1% iq maxxed :lul::lul:

• So Sad
Basically, how do you know what the main factor is behind a bloated lower third?

How do you distinguish between high amounts of buccal fat, thick skin there, or even overdevelopped Buccinator muscle ?

Because then, the interventions to fix the shit will require different approaches.

AND, even at low body fat, buccal fat will still be there because it's resistant fat pads.

If too much buccal fat => get it removed with Kybella or liposucction procedures.

BUT WE HAVE TO KNOW THE CAUSE BEHIND IT, SO THAT WE FIND THE RIGHT APPROACH T THE PROBLEM, in every case.

Thanks.
How can I tell which thing caused that?

Not everytime . These 2 have much more bones and forward growth , but don't look nearly as lean as these FEMboy MM's
1st guy on the list has very weak anterior-lateral cheekbone, which is the MOST important bone to get hollow cheeks, since the skin is hanging from it.

#3 - masseters.

All you can do is throw the kitchen sink at it (buccal fat removal, buccal muscle myectomy, perioral lipo, any other lower face lipo you can get, masseter Botox, Morpheus8 or accutite).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16834
1st guy on the list has very weak anterior-lateral cheekbone, which is the MOST important bone to get hollow cheeks, since the skin is hanging from it.

#3 - masseters.
Really ? The first guy has overall bigger and more projected cheekbones , even simply because his face is twice as wide . 3rd one is Cain Velasquez , it all shows that if you want to have absolutely sharp looks , you definitely need minimal amount of water retention and fat in face

• So Sad
Really ? The first guy has overall bigger and more projected cheekbones , even simply because his face is twice as wide . 3rd one is Cain Velasquez , it all shows that if you want to have absolutely sharp looks , you definitely need minimal amount of water retention and fat in face
So? I don't see you contradicting any facts I said:

1) Number 1 has badly projected cheekbones WHERE IT MATTERS. In the front-lateral part.

2) Number 3... has large masseters... no matter how little bloat he has, he will NOT have hollow model cheeks as in #2, 4, 5

So? I don't see you contradicting any facts I said:

1) Number 1 has badly projected cheekbones WHERE IT MATTERS. In the front-lateral part.

2) Number 3... has large masseters... no matter how little bloat he has, he will NOT have hollow model cheeks as in #2, 4, 5
What is my issue then ? I don't think it's massester or weak zygomatic projection , I really believe it's fat and water , (before and after water loss)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220125-104340~3.png
    Screenshot_20220125-104340~3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
What is my issue then ? I don't think it's massester or weak zygomatic projection , I really believe it's fat and water , (before and after water loss)
Good point... what's your issue? :unsure:

1) You DO have hollow cheeks for one...

Im not sure if you away, but do you realize that the models in #2, #4 and #5 are WEARING MAKEUP and LIGHT FRAUDING? If you did the same, you would also have the same striking photos.

2) To make your hollow cheeks even more gay alien: you can reduce masseter even more - you still have some in the back. AND you can also do cheekbone filler, but that would look even more gay alien.

3) If you afraid of the part near your mouth, it has nothing to do with hollow cheeks, it is your mouth muscle structure AND you have some loose skin there it seems.

So, to sumarize, WHAT'S YOUR ISSUE? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Good point... what's your issue? :unsure:

1) You DO have hollow cheeks for one...

Im not sure if you away, but do you realize that the models in #2, #4 and #5 are WEARING MAKEUP and LIGHT FRAUDING? If you did the same, you would also have the same striking photos.

2) To make your hollow cheeks even more gay alien: you can reduce masseter even more - you still have some in the back. AND you can also do cheekbone filler, but that would look even more gay alien.

3) If you afraid of the part near your mouth, it has nothing to do with hollow cheeks, it is your mouth muscle structure AND you have some loose skin there it seems.

So, to sumarize, WHAT'S YOUR ISSUE? :unsure:
I understand bro , but my issue is , that many people say that facial fat or water retention doesn't matter , if you have bones . And I'm here saying that it's very important for overall facial aesthetics to have minimal fat amount and no bloating , :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16380
I understand bro , but my issue is , that many people say that facial fat or water retention doesn't matter ,
I agree with you. That's bullshit, ofc BF + bloat matters.

But in many cases, it is not the only thing that matters.

I am low body fat, and still have shit-0 hollow cheeks because a) masseters b) shit cheekbones
And I'm here saying that it very important for overall facial aesthetics , even if you have or don't have bones:Comfy:
Oh, i was not arguing with this point of yours.

I was just mentioning that the guys #1 and 3 probably would not get hollow cheeks even if they debloated, because even though they DO have bones, they have them #1 - wrong place, #3 - hidden by masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I agree with you. That's bullshit, ofc BF + bloat matters.

But in many cases, it is not the only thing that matters.

I am low body fat, and still have shit-0 hollow cheeks because a) masseters b) shit cheekbones

Oh, i was not arguing with this point of yours.

I was just mentioning that the guys #1 and 3 probably would not get hollow cheeks even if they debloated, because even though they DO have bones, they have them #1 - wrong place, #3 - hidden by masseters.
Am i confusing you or did you do botox into masseters to atrophy them?
If yes, how did that work out. I ve been chewing hard and am 13% bodyfat but my jaw looks round.
I want to figure out if my problem is:
-hypertrophy of masseters
-hypertrophy of buccinators(because of not chewing properly to isolate these)
-lack of forward projecting mandible.

Thanks.
DE512041 9CBC 4C40 A74A 7A79B2FA6A05

C55333AA 2449 41CC 8D23 E22588990B17

the main factor is deficiency in lower anterior facial height , neither these men got buccal fat removal just genio and ontop genio and bimax , by making their skull taller it stretches out the tissue around the cheeks and jaw.
D4BCD9DA 8615 499D 81E2 7F7C355653D6

As you can see in reverse , shortening the maxilla and chin (she had bimax with maxillary impaction and chin reduction) the cheeks round and the jaw gets softer

so what most ppl need is not buccal fat removal or lipo, they need a vertical genioplasry and maxillary downgraft.

my youtube video goes in more detail

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262