Learn to fight

italiangigaChad

italiangigaChad

ascending
imagine getting knocked out in-front of your girlfriend, family, kids. All respect for you gone.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 21403 and justbentbro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 21403, hattrick and 2 others
Nothing you can do if a nigger gang assault you

Or just carry a handgun.

• +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad
Its actually true if you get beat up in front of your girl she will lose attraction to you. Following from this if you beat someone up you may gain more attraction.

Still learning to fight is RP grifter cope just do BJJ bro me and my baldie bros all roll around hugging and its so alpha bro.

i
Its actually true if you get beat up in front of your girl she will lose attraction to you. Following from this if you beat someone up you may gain more attraction.

Still learning to fight is RP grifter cope just do BJJ bro me and my baldie bros all roll around hugging and its so alpha bro.
unfortunately i get hard doing bjj. i am not gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
Or just carry a handgun.
Nah man. There are plenty of situations where fighting is useful that using a handgun would be overboard. Like sometimes u just gotta beat some ass, killing somebody with a gun is stupid in most situations, not to mention you go to jail for life, so it won't even matter cause u won't be able to see your gf.

Nah man. There are plenty of situations where fighting is useful that using a handgun would be overboard. Like sometimes u just gotta beat some ass, killing somebody with a gun is stupid in most situations, not to mention you go to jail for life, so it won't even matter cause u won't be able to see your gf.
You don’t need to kill them, just shoot up and watch them run

You don’t need to kill them, just shoot up and watch them run
Still, that can spot trouble for you. Even if a guy is harassing your gf, if you just shoot him your the one who gets in trouble. Carrying a gun is not a supplement for lifting and learning to fight.

Still, that can spot trouble for you. Even if a guy is harassing your gf, if you just shoot him your the one who gets in trouble. Carrying a gun is not a supplement for lifting and learning to fight.
if a group of people start arassing you in an isolated area you can be certain they are carrying knifes and shit so you better act accordingly.