Learning my 4th language: German or French?

Choose

• German

• French

Results are only viewable after voting.
fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Don't care about French speaking niggas in Africa, tell me about usefulness.

Boyo im doing the samw. Im learning french as my fourth language. Learn french, although both are beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Boyo im doing the samw. Im learning french as my fourth language. Learn french, although both are beautiful.
France is full of blacks and Arabs tho. What are your thoughts on that?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
french is gay

Lern Deutsch du pflaumenpflücker

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Adonis and ifyouwannabemylover
french is better for getting pussy

Deutsch is superior

French is sexy meaning you can get more pussy, but it really depends where you live/where you want to live and in what field are you working/will be working.

French is more value from a job perspective if looking at strictly # of speakers.

Also girls find it interesting I think.

Learn C tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
French is more value from a job perspective if looking at strictly # of speakers.

Also girls find it interesting I think.
People that know French as foreign language are paid more than people that know German as foreign language.
But generally speaking you cant go wrong with this two languages, because there are good paying jobs in both of them.

Germany is better for emigration than France is, so if OP is from Eastern Europe shithole and want to move to richer country then German is better.
But if he wants to stay in his own country it doesn't matter much.

Je nique ta mere, oui oui?
Unsere Stärke ist unsere Schnelligkeit und unsere Brutalität. Dschingis Khan hat Millionen Frauen und Kinder in den Tod gejagt, bewußt und fröhlichen Herzens. Die Geschichte sieht in ihm nur den großen Staatengründer. Was die schwache westeuropäische Zivilisation über mich behauptet, ist gleichgültig.

Last edited:
germany - strictly for money
france - travel
i'd choose french honestly german is a terrbile language
also french people dont speak english as good as germans

germany - strictly for money
france - travel
i'd choose french honestly german is a terrbile language
also french people dont speak english as good as germans
French is good for money if you are not going to leave your country (and you are not in French speaking country like Belgium or some African countries) - meaning knowing French on local markets gives better salary than knowing German on local market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
Mandarin and Arabic mogs both of em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
whats the purpose of this sir

Mandarin and Arabic mogs both of em
Already going to learn Mandarin in the future + jfl at learning Arabic; imagine learning MSA and a dialect and you still can't communicate with more than half the arab world. French + English should be good enough, Farsi mogs imo.

I prefer French, not just because I simply finding more pleasing to the ears. Also because several family members of mine speak it. For what reasons do you want to learn either language? Why'd you narrowed it down to those two?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I prefer French, not just because I simply finding more pleasing to the ears. Also because several family members of mine speak it. For what reasons do you want to learn either language? Why'd you narrowed it down to those two?
delon language

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Because I already know what other languages I want to learn and I would be maxxed out if I learned both of these (I don't have a use for knowing both and I would have 7 languages in total to maintain).