leaving tha site on October 1st

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
theres way too many people here who dickride me bruv

way too many

negative environment for me. all i do is defend myself either way when im not making jokes. but these other incels try their very hardest to get on my nerves/ commenting on all of my posts neg me with a fucking PASSION lmfao. im so respectful to anybody who wants to have an actual conversation and doesnt attempt to shit all over me for no reason

these incels are relentless. its the same dudes, even the guys from lookism still neg me. all i can do is laugh, its fine i dont want to be liked by toxic incels who insult me and then when i insult them BACK they develop some kinda hateful boner for me and try to fuck with me constantly

site is just useless for anything and i already have all my looksmax advice. idk why i would stay here, im sure yall understand. echo chamber of bullshit here, way worse than lookism.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, justinzayn, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
You are more than 25 days late on this. September 1st has passed brocel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Iasacrko and Vain786
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human

way too many

negative environment for me. all i do is defend myself either way when im not making jokes. but these other incels try their very hardest to get on my nerves/ commenting on all of my posts neg me with a fucking PASSION lmfao. im so respectful to anybody who wants to have an actual conversation and doesnt attempt to shit all over me for no reason

these incels are relentless. its the same dudes, even the guys from lookism still neg me. all i can do is laugh, its fine i dont want to be liked by toxic incels who insult me and then when i insult them BACK they develop some kinda hateful boner for me and try to fuck with me constantly

site is just useless for anything and i already have all my looksmax advice. idk why i would stay here, im sure yall understand. echo chamber of bullshit here, way worse than lookism. i never wanted to leave lookism
Thank god also blow your brains out cuck

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Vain786 and Deleted member 19157
you best leave right now then.

im deleting too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
ill haunt your psyche from the grave you useless jealous spiteful little trucel
Sure you will, and I’ll piss all over your grave

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
you're going? nya?

• So Sad
you best leave right now then.

im deleting too
i have a plan im enacting dw, if true goodbye bro. youre actually pretty chill despite you saying youre "fucked up" or whateeva

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
you're going? nya?
soon yes

too many haters + too addicting for me. i have an addictive personality and i tend to binge on things

its all around not good for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 17791
soon yes

too many haters + too addicting for me. i have an addictive personality and i tend to binge on things

Make an evisceration thread as your goodbye.

• JFL
Sure you will, and I’ll piss all over your grave
everybody was happy when you were gone you unlikeable little sperg, not sure why you dont leave too. nobody wants you here, youre beyond obnoxious

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
everybody was happy when you were gone you unlikeable little sperg, not sure why you dont leave too. nobody wants you here, youre beyond obnoxious
Make sure not to delete

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
See you in a week bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19157
Cya bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17791
What are your goals
fix posture to gain even more height due to scoliosis, clear my nasal passage issues, and make money to do other things too. fix myself and my mind. gain weight, better my diet, gain muscle

i have a lot

way too many

site is just useless for anything and i already have all my looksmax advice. idk why i would stay here, im sure yall understand. echo chamber of bullshit here, way worse than lookism.
arrent you already a cahd whats the point fuck it you have a good time good luck out there

Please don't leave dude, togheter I believe we can improve this place to be more useful and constructive.

Oh wait, you're choclate like your avatar? ok bye bye

arrent you already a cahd whats the point fuck it you have a good time good luck out there
i still get less bitches than you apparently

i need to stop showering and start eatinf my own shit

i still get less bitches than you apparently

i need to stop showering and start eatinf my own shit
lmfao just be low inhib they like that shit

You aint leaving shit faggot

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Leave already

soon yes

Whats your favorite addiction bruv?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
im still gonna its just delayed

i have no favorite brobro i think addictions r bad and id prefer to not have them. i actualy just quit weed and i cant really think of any other addictions besides vaping

Addiction can be both good or bad or just neutral it just depends on what you are addicted to

Vaping is a good addictions because nicotine is good for your brain. It's neuroprotective

way too many

Y they d riding u for? I typ luv it here tbh, can finally relate to dudes