Legit 0/10 lifefuel for everybody

Phad

Phad

JATT
Saw this in my recommended and is pretty funny seeing how they rate these Indian actors. Everything they say is lined up with theory’s of looksmaxing but they can’t put their exact finger on what it is.

ANYways peep the guys looking at the phone. I legit thot something was wrong with my eyes till I rewinded it.

Edit; min 1:50 2:05 lots of red pill knowledge dropped by the girl subconsciously

Attachments

• 8BC998D2-E3F2-481D-BD52-D38519CE33CC.png
    8BC998D2-E3F2-481D-BD52-D38519CE33CC.png
    341.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I'm confused

Post the link, I cba looking for it.

Post the link, I cba looking for it.

Ps these are good videos to watch to analyze how bluepilled people talk. They all want to say the truth but they don’t know what to say.

Ps these are good videos to watch to analyze how bluepilled people talk. They all want to say the truth but they don’t know what to say.

Fucking hell, everyone interviewed in that video is ugly af.
Do they all have some genetic condition?
There is a dwarf, the big guy has downie eyes, and that dwarfs friend looks like he has some condition that caused him to never hit puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Fucking hell, everyone interviewed in that video is ugly af.
Do they all have some genetic condition?
There is a dwarf, the big guy has downie eyes, and that dwarfs friend looks like he has some condition that caused him to never hit puberty.
Just hit the gym bro ???? mf gets me every time. I like to think of alpha m and Joseph Zuniga as comedy channels with the advice they give