Legit penis enlargement technique

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
Do you know that a guy named Kenneth w Adams who is now a researcher at Bridgewater in 2009 had patented a method to increase dick size..The method guaranteed penis enlargement.
It included a vasodilators like prostaglandin e1 that kept penis erect for at least 1-2 hours and a potentioter that allowed collagen elongation...like DMSO .
. So this experiment included application of vasodilators and potentiator on dick and keeping the penis erect for 1-3 hrs..
Androgen receptor on dick decrease to 20-40% in adults compared to late teen when it's around 180-160%.
Thats why this experiment was done till 4-6 months.
I am attaching the patent link here

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Do you know that a guy named Kenneth w Adams who is now a researcher at Bridgewater in 2009 had patented a method to increase dick size..The method guaranteed penis enlargement.
It included a vasodilators like prostaglandin e1 that kept penis erect for at least 1-2 hours and a potentioter that allowed collagen elongation...like DMSO .
. So this experiment included application of vasodilators and potentiator on dick and keeping the penis erect for 1-3 hrs..
Androgen receptor on dick decrease to 20-40% in adults compared to late teen when it's around 180-160%.
Or instead of doing this bullshit use an extender

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I am experimenting with something rn, will prolly make a thread if I get good results

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
basically electrocute your dick theory

I am experimenting with something rn, will prolly make a thread if I get good results
prostate stimulation

Or instead of doing this bullshit use an extender
Physical techniques don't work u need chemical stuff on your dick to make the collagen elastic and grow...

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
The patients received up to 50% in length and girth. This dude should be a billionaire by now. Is this method being used at all? Was it a one time thing and then he just shut that shit down. PE does work but making the gains permanent are a pain in the dick.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
androgen receptors on penile tissue decrease :? who would ever want that lmao