Legit way to minimize dark circles?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Vitamin C serum?

Light microneedling with 0.2mm?

What’s a legit way for this shit besides fillers ?

makeup lol

get some concealer

• So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
define reason(s) of having dark circle FIRST.

that decides treatment ideas

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Emerson and .👽.
concealer does not work well with me...
I am afraid there is no solution

Your infraorbitals are shitty and recessed. Like any flat faced fuck there is not support there and the soft tissue just hangs over your cheeks like saggy granny tits.
Depending on how severe it is you need fillers, makeup, infraorbital implants.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Stallone
define reason(s) of having dark circle FIRST.

that decides treatment ideas
this

if they are structural (hollow eyes), you'll need infra orbital implants, prp or filler. I think the first 2 are the best options, I dont trust filler

I have bad hollow eyes and will do one of those

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and .👽.
if there is just a dark coloration beneath eyes that can quite easily be fixed tbh

concealer does not work well with me...
I am afraid there is no solution
It looks grey and shiny when I try to wear it. I don’t know how to use it without it appearing fake.

Just get fillers, They work best and last longer around the Eye Area.

Just get fillers, They work best and last longer around the Eye Area.
Do fillers actually work for people with really dark under eyes. I’m not talking about mild discoloring but the genetic dark circles that don’t really go away regardless of sleep and lifestyle.

Do fillers actually work for people with really dark under eyes. I’m not talking about mild discoloring but the genetic dark circles that don’t really go away regardless of sleep and lifestyle.
yes

correctm if dark circles caused by hollowness, shadowlines
incorrect dark circles caused by thin skin + blood there, or skin hyperpigments.

I'm talking about your tearthrough the reason for having dark circles there is because of a loss of Fat, whether it be ageing, loss of weight, genetics it doesn't really matter, it's all treated the same way.

As for skin pigmentation issue there, I'm not sure how to treat that, maybe retinol?

As for skin pigmentation issue there, I'm not sure how to treat that, maybe retinol?
yeah, bleecking that stuff type of products. But more aggressive than retinol imo.
Ad fot thin skin. Exfolite and skin turn over maxxing shit, to create thicker skin there