Lens distortion

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
I saw a lot of people talk about lens distortion, different apps taking different pictures etc.
First of all, everyone looks better in motion than in pictures. Pictures are 2D. There’s no depth and there’s no side profile that comes into play, and that is why you sometimes focus on one feature alone (unless you’re deformed which I doubt is the case).

I used snapchat and my front camera to take two pictures. Is there a difference between the two? Yes. Is it drastic? No. The impression of you looking worse with another app or another phone or “lens distortion” that is not out of this world, is just a question of habit.

If you take your photo and flip it reversed, you’ll feel like you look completely different and that’s because you have never seen yourself from that angle because you’re used to another point of view. So if you apply this to your selfies, let’s say you used your phone front camera up until now and you switch to snapchat, you’ll have the impression that you look really weird at first until you get used to it and your brain starts adapting and covering up your flaws.

CFA9750E 1FE2 43D7 87E0 7E2E19607750
87094687 05DC 4A90 A414 94CE118D6517

First photo is taken with snap, second with my default front camera. Besides the slight zoom in, there’s no drastic change when it comes to looks. So unless you’re taking a photo with the fish eye effect that will make your nose look 20 times bigger than it actually is, you just cope when you say “Snapchat makes me look deformed”, or “slight lens distortion” makes me look so different.

Damn son Im gonna look like you when I grow up legit just thinner eyebrows and slightly better eye area

Another barely passable thread worthy idea to post pictures of yourself without sounding like you are seeking validation by directly posting another rate me thread. Can't wait for the thread about your favorite hats with pictures of yourself to support that wonderful thread.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 5061, RichardSpencel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, Never_Began, jefferson and 1 other person
Without your lower third u would be incel

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
A130DC00 A26A 49DF ACEB FAB4086B7A62 F924E139 CD63 454D 96C3 39308C52192B fuaark

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Another barely passable thread worthy idea to post pictures of yourself without sounding like you are seeking validation by directly posting another rate me thread. Can't wait for the thread about your favorite hats with pictures of yourself to support that wonderful thread.

Lol shut up. He cant help it if hes good looking, people say this to me and Chadlite in a best case scenario. Ya'll just jealous ?

Lol shut up. He cant help it if hes good looking, people say this to me and Chadlite in a best case scenario. Ya'll just jealous ?

You make it sound as if I am bad looking. I don't get deceived by his halo effect, JustChris showed multiple time that he is a validation seeker bluepilller, I don't know why you are defending that type of attitude on this board.

. So unless you’re taking a photo with the fish eye effect that will make your nose look 20 times bigger than it actually is, you just cope when you say “Snapchat makes me look deformed”, or “slight lens distortion” makes me look so different.

What is this I hope I'm using that shit

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
You make it sound as if I am bad looking. I don't get deceived by his halo effect, JustChris showed multiple time that he is a validation seeker bluepilller, I don't know why you are defending that type of attitude on this board.

Show me 1 of his validation seeking posts man.

You know that even attractive people are often unsure about how attractive they are right? Not everyone is a PSL Guru...

Show me 1 of his validation seeking posts man.

You know that even attractive people are often unsure about how attractive they are right? Not everyone is a PSL Guru...

Other than this thread, here is one
screenshot_20181022-211131-jpg.2442

Last edited:
I saw your face and you’re not good looking. All this whining just makes you sound bitter lol.

I saw your face and you’re not good looking. All this whining just makes you sound bitter lol.

I thought you would place me on a pedestal with a positive bias about my looks after overtly criticizing your attitude on this board, disappointing. Whining? You are the one who is getting continually banned because of bragging, maybe my critic is justifiable based on your posts here.

I thought you would place me on a pedestal with a positive bias about my looks after overtly criticizing your attitude on this board, disappointing. Whining? You are the one who is getting continually banned because of bragging, maybe my critic is justifiable based on your posts here.

Once again, I couldn't give two fucks. I know exactly how good looking I am because I get my compliments in real life, so no, I'm not validation seeking, but you keep believing whatever floats your boat mate.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and Dude420
Once again, I couldn't give two fucks. I know exactly how good looking I am because I get my compliments in real life, so no, I'm not validation seeking, but you keep believing whatever floats your boat mate.

You also said that your Tinder experiment wasn't fake when it was so blatantly obvious that it was indeed fake, I don't see why I would trust you now. You are clearly seeking validation, no one post as many pictures of himself here than you, you post on Lookism for ratings as well just after receiving ratings on here, if that isn't actively seeking validation, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
You also said that your Tinder experiment wasn't fake, I don't see what I would trust you now. You are clearly seeking validation, no one post as many pictures of himself here than you, you post on Lookism for ratings as well just after receiving ratings on here, if that isn't actively seeking validation, I don't know what is.

I don't care if you trust me or not lol. I literally do not care about you, now hop off my dick please.

You also said that your Tinder experiment wasn't fake, I don't see why I would trust you now. You are clearly seeking validation, no one post as many pictures of himself here than you, you post on Lookism for ratings as well just after receiving ratings on here, if that isn't actively seeking validation, I don't know what is.
He's using it as fuel to ogremax and raise t levels :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
LOL I mog all of you pathetic virgins :feelshaha:

• +1
insert DJKalidcostume.jpeg
the un-moggable. When I pull up into the east side crips hood all dem bitches gon' wet like the specific oceania

• +1
I

Attachments

• 15416966900221596135954447662978.jpg
    15416966900221596135954447662978.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
What about front camera vs back camera vs mirror ?

I really don't see the point of this thread, you prove just about nothing, there's literal no difference on the iPhone camera and snap chats camera other than the fact it comes out reversed, but since snap chat is made with ios code or whatever no matter what type of android you got, the end result ends up looking fucking terrible and to really only prevent this is to zoom in and get good lighting. iPhone's is no doubt the best phone a narcissist like you can have which i assume you have like all other npc's as it takes the best photos in the front camera and is your best solution to look somewhat decent in your photos. also I got the same eye deformity just more mild. feels bad man :feelsbadman:

lookin like a twink

I really don't see the point of this thread, you prove just about nothing, there's literal no difference on the iPhone camera and snap chats camera other than the fact it comes out reversed, but since snap chat is made with ios code or whatever no matter what type of android you got, the end result ends up looking fucking terrible and to really only prevent this is to zoom in and get good lighting. iPhone's is no doubt the best phone a narcissist like you can have which i assume you have like all other npc's as it takes the best photos in the front camera and is your best solution to look somewhat decent in your photos. also I got the same eye deformity just more mild. feels bad man :feelsbadman:

The point is that lens distortion is cope. You’re ugly because you’re ugly, not because you have a bad camera jfl

How tf does anyone think justchris looks good lol nigga looks like SHIT, nibba you look ok but are obv frauding w that angle