Leo and Longevity has died at 34

L

looksmaxxer14

Bronze
RIP, learned a lot from him it's a shame how he went

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, Mewton, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice retarded faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Mewton, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
Something about him was always off to me

He use to always over exaggerate small studies too, he tried to make himself look like he had some secret information

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 23017, RobticaI and 3 others

Attachments

• IMG_20230202_091635.jpg
    IMG_20230202_091635.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, Mewton and 15 others
Was his penis advice legit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI and GigaAscender
this is the future of many of these roiders and "biohackers" that think all the substances they are putting in their bodies aren't damaging them long-term

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 19865, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Will not be missing out on anything

this is the future of many of these roiders and "biohackers" that think all the substances they are putting in their bodies aren't damaging them long-term

It doesnโ€™t sound like he died due to substances

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Fuck off to off-topic you moron.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Sondern

He use to always over exaggerate small studies too, he tried to make himself look like he had some secret information
he used big words and a bookshelf to appear authoritative but not much of his content was actually informative or useful. also started fake drama like a sissy bitch. overall very dislikable

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, Sleeper, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
he used big words and a bookshelf to appear authoritative but not much of his content was actually informative or useful. also started fake drama like a sissy bitch. overall very dislikable
Being called a โ€œPenis enlargment grifterโ€ post death is insane

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
Sounds like because you can't comprehend big words you couldn't find his content informative, sounds like a low IQ issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 23558
Sounds like because you can't comprehend big words you couldn't find his content informative, sounds like a low IQ issue
no but you sound like the typical greycel on my ignore list :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14

Yeah he went too far with some of his conclusions and applications

No one knows how heโ€™s died yet idiot. He may have deleted himself

You're so cool, faggot.
E515A6D0 2651 4730 A896 7014DCA01E5A

Cringey retard tells people to โ€œRIPโ€ but also tells people to kill themselves on a forumโ€ฆ

Whoโ€™s the real loser, itโ€™s you.

Now be a good little bitch and go to off-topic.

This makes me rethink my plan to visit thailand. I'm probably better off just going to mexico because it's closer and less expensive.

• Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360
Learned alot about penis maxing from him.

rest in peace good bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Elvisandreaa
It doesnโ€™t sound like he died due to substances
He died laying on the ground with his pants off and blood coming out of his nose and mouth. What other cause of death do you think fits that description?

He died laying on the ground with his pants off and blood coming out of his nose and mouth. What other cause of death do you think fits that description?
Could be murder, suicide or an accident. A slip and fall in the bathroom hitting your skull in a severe way could knock someone out and they die on the floor.

Why does his YT channel have 4 recent videos in a 3 day period, and a ton of videos 11+ months old, but no videos in the 1 month to 10 month range? Was he banned on YT?

They've found drugs, marijuana, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety tablets and antidepressants at his place, this makes me question the validity of all his advice, a lot of these gurus in nutrition, supplements, biohacking, etc., seem to be really deranged people.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, anticel, Chinlet Ascension and 5 others
They've found drugs, marijuana, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety tablets and antidepressants at his place, this makes me question the validity of all his advice, a lot of these gurus in nutrition, supplements, biohacking, etc., seem to be really deranged people.
If I had to be honest moving aside him grifting big penny then dropping him when he clout maxxed he was a fucking weird unhinged overalls nice guy with bpd

Why does his YT channel have 4 recent videos in a 3 day period, and a ton of videos 11+ months old, but no videos in the 1 month to 10 month range? Was he banned on YT?
He was accused of abusing his wife I think thats one of the reasons why he left.

Was fucked by the law too, lost his kid, mentally unstable.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Also, what the fuck his name was "longevity"? Man, he chose the worst name fr fr.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, anticel, Deleted member 19865 and 2 others
View attachment 2064841
Cringey retard tells people to โ€œRIPโ€ but also tells people to kill themselves on a forumโ€ฆ

Whoโ€™s the real loser, itโ€™s you.

Now be a good little bitch and go to off-topic.
Of course, because they're preying on weak people's money.

LITTLE BITCH JFLL

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Same, first person Iโ€™ve actually cared about that has died. Feels kind of weird
Rest in peace Laith
You will be missed๐Ÿ’”

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14 and Sondern
Looksmax & Ascend or die trying

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Just found this

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14