Less than 2 Months Until I Spend 1 Month in Japan

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Triperino

Just bought the tickets.

Trusted users can PM me for the exact dates.

@11gaijin @Nibba @Peruvian , everyone else (especially those who have seen my pics) . . .

What do I need to do from now until then.

I have very little time left.

I won't be able to take any formal Japanese classes.

The emergency Plan B is a quick trip to Pattaya from Tokyo if I need to abandon Japan and return in time for my return flight back home in Tokyo but I don't want it to come to that.

Bring me some Japanese food, will ya?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Bring me some Japanese food, will ya?

I will be bringing lots of Japanese tea.

Happy10

Maybe some Dagashi. I want to try their chocolate cigarettes. And maybe some scary story gum and other Dagashi from Dagashi Kashi.

I want Ramune too but they won't let me bring liquids on the plane so maybe I can mail a case or two back home. I'll be buying lots of stuff.

Feel free to make recommendations here, having a wish list is part of the preparations of course.

Sugoi

• +1
Have you studied the language?

• +1
Have you studied the language?

I did the first 10 lessons of Pimsleur Japanese CDs and I got two textbooks (Genki 1, Japanese From Zero 1) (that haven't been cracked open yet) and one I need to pick up (Remembering the Kanji 1).

I was supposed to take a class but every time I tried to sign up for it something came up that messed it up and now I'm out of time for it.

I did the first 10 lessons of Pimsleur Japanese CDs and I got two textbooks (Genki 1, Japanese From Zero 1) (that haven't been cracked open yet) and one I need to pick up (Remembering the Kanji 1).

I was supposed to take a class but every time I tried to sign up for it something came up that messed it up and now I'm out of time for it.
How will you plan to convince the conservative Japanese women to fuck you? How’s your face? (PM me, won’t dox)

Zesto you gl at all? If so just walk around w your dick out in Japan and you will have no trouble gettun dat puss

• +1
Download Tinder and pay for Tinder Plus, this will allow you to see exactly which girls "liked" you so you can match with them instantly.
Upon matching, try to meet up with the very same day. Don't allow them to waste your time if they are not willing to meet up.

• +1
Do you even know any Japanese?

How will you plan to convince the conservative Japanese women to fuck you? How’s your face? (PM me, won’t dox)

I figured bars in Ropongi and Tinder. Lurk more for the ascension pics in January (maybe even December) if you want to see how I look like.

Do you even know any Japanese?

I know how to ask where Shinjuku avenue is.

IMG 6435

I figured bars in Ropongi and Tinder. Lurk more for the ascension pics in January (maybe even December) if you want to see how I look like.

I know how to ask where Shinjuku avenue is.

View attachment 3270
Please don't post your pics online.

ricecels will try to dox you tbh ngl
also inceltears posters since you have been shitting on them

• +1
GL bro Japanese girls are cute

• +1
Please don't post your pics online.

ricecels will try to dox you tbh ngl
also inceltears posters since you have been shitting on them

Censored.

Censored

Fix your hair

• +1
View attachment 3249

Just bought the tickets.

@11gaijin @Nibba @Peruvian , everyone else (especially those who have seen my pics) . . .

The emergency Plan B is a quick trip to Pattaya from Tokyo if I need to abandon Japan and return in time for my return flight back home in Tokyo but I don't want it to come to that.

Just spam sites like Duolingo so you can at least ask where the bathroom is

• +1
hope nothing but the best bra, but don't get your hopes up too much just in case. As long as you are white and fairly tallish you should be okay. we'll finally see if your "boymaxxing" actually works lol.

• +1
View attachment 3249

Just bought the tickets.

Good luck friend.

Download tinder and pay for gold. You need to find less conservatuve japanese girls quickly.

Good luck friend.

Download tinder and pay for gold. You need to find less conservatuve japanese girls quickly.

I will definitely pay for gold before I go.

In the weeks before I go I am going to get a brand new number, make a brand new tinder account, set to men only, have a bunch of queers swipe me too boost up my tinder ELO and make my card seen more, then when I arrive at my private apartment in Tokyo I'm going to switch to women only.

5a77b39272123_2018-02-5-49166.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I will definitely pay for gold before I go.

In the weeks before I go I am going to get a brand new number, make a brand new tinder account, set to men only, have a bunch of queers swipe me too boost up my tinder ELO and make my card seen more, then when I arrive at my private apartment in Tokyo I'm going to switch to women only.

5a77b39272123_2018-02-5-49166.jpg

Japanese level IQ

• +1
How did you plan to meet women there?

Sorry for being lazy. You are going to hope they speak English?

• +1
Are pictures of you floating around here im really curious what you look like

• +1
Sorry for being lazy. You are going to hope they speak English?

Yeah I'm lazy too. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow and will finally crack open my Japanese textbooks then.

I need to be able to make some small talk in Japanese, not knowing anything will be too much of a hindrance.

Are pictures of you floating around here im really curious what you look like

Praise the sun there aren't.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Give me a PSL range boyo.

Give me a PSL range boyo.

In the west, nonexistent. In Japan, maybe.

Who knows.

Better than my chances here.

You don't see girls liking guys who like little boys here but in Asia there's millions.

Shy

Have fun boyo. Japan is an amazing place. Also ascend with waifu ngl.

• +1
I wish you the best of luck friend, I'm rooting for you. If you succeed I will become a disciple of the yellow pill.

• +1
if you get laid thru boymaxxing and get ur mommygf i will commend you

• +1
I wish I could go to Japan for a week to fuck some squirting busty chicks.

• +1