let's stop pretending like foot fetish isn't the most based fetish

rape

rape

rapist
feet (when they're well groomed) are undeniably the most pure & feminine part on a foid's body. they're smooth and warm and feminine and literally emit pheromones jfl let's stop pretending like it's not based to enjoy them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium, stevielake and 9 others
wtf are pheromones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Bars, Andremln and 1 other person
what about
rape

• +1
Reactions: rape
High T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, gookcelriceR, Bloatedcelbag and 1 other person
@WeiWei

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and i hear voices
What a fucking dirty filthy low iq fat retard cuckold nigger one must be to be obsessed with feet. Out of everything.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 33711 and 6 others
There is nothing "pure" about foids. Shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, optimisticzoomer and rape
wtf are pheromones
a chemical that's usually released in sweat that makes you want to fuck. if you've ever gotten a boner because of the scent of a girl's sweat that was because of her pheromones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 87367 and optimisticzoomer
There is nothing "pure" about foids. Shut the fuck up

What a fucking dirty filthy low iq fat retard cuckold nigger one must be to be obsessed with feet. Out of everything.
just say you're low T

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 87367 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 33711, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
A foot fetish has got to be one of the dirtiest fetishes someone can have, what are you Dan Schneider?

• JFL
the body parts I find most attractive on a woman after her face:
-nude back
-bellybutton
-breasts
-rump
-armpits
-ribcage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 87367 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, rape and asdvek
ass, tits, feet, belly, face, neck, back are attractive

not in order

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, rape and Imretarded?
lets stop pretending that your father is still alive even though he died on the highway accident 3 years ago

its time to let go

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and rape
Idk man, I don’t see it. Obviously nice small clean feet are aesthetically pleasing, but I wouldn’t suck it

• +1
Idk man, I don’t see it. Obviously nice small clean feet are aesthetically pleasing, but I wouldn’t suck it
I like to watch and massage them. Not into sucking and they have to be clean. High T

• +1
A foot fetish has got to be one of the dirtiest fetishes someone can have, what are you Dan Schneider?
i mean if we're talking about unwashed calloused feet then no shit its disgusting and dirty. but clean smooth feet that have socks on all day & are frequently lotioned are pure and feminine. especially jb feet :bigbrain:

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender
a woman's back is her hottest body part imo

you're disgusting and messed up if you genuinely fetishise a woman's armpits, her snot, her anal cavity or her feet

bonus points if you fetishise her pussy btw

women's pretty clean feet are ofc ok to look at but i wouldn't suck a woman's feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and rape
a woman's back is her hottest body part imo

you're disgusting and messed up if you genuinely fetishise a woman's armpits, her snot, her anal cavity or her feet

bonus points if you fetishise her pussy btw

women's pretty clean feet are ofc ok to look at but i wouldn't suck a woman's feet
what's sexually appealing about a woman's back though? i san understand ribcage or maybe shoulders but backs are so unsexual and boring

feet fetish makes 0 sense. What about the foot signals good genes or breeding material?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and rape
feet fetish makes 0 sense. What about the foot signals good genes or breeding material?
good feet usually belong to attractive women & attractive women are breeding material because they have good genes

good feet usually belong to attractive women & attractive women are breeding material because they have good genes
Wtf even makes a foot a good foot tho lmao. And i call bs on good feet belong to attractive women. Some fat fuck bitch could have the best feet in the world and it makes 0 difference on her smv, rightfully so. U nigers are just weird man, stick to tits and ass like the rest of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape and Andremln
Cute ass mogs

• +1
Wtf even makes a foot a good foot tho lmao. And i call bs on good feet belong to attractive women. Some fat fuck bitch could have the best feet in the world and it makes 0 difference on her smv, rightfully so. U nigers are just weird man, stick to tits and ass like the rest of us
a good foot = soft, pale, pink coloration on the soles, toes thag aren't deformed or super long / are literal nubs.

also you're wrong, fat women have fat swollen feet from carrying around so much body weight :feelskek: more often than not a good looking foot will belong to a good looking girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DOHC, vermillioncorefan and tombradylover
Its a high t trait to conquer every body part of a woman nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, rape and tombradylover
a good foot = soft, pale, pink coloration on the soles, toes thag aren't deformed or super long / are literal nubs.

also you're wrong, fat women have fat swollen feet from carrying around so much body weight :feelskek: more often than not a good looking foot will belong to a good looking girl
Its a high t trait to conquer every body part of a woman nigger
u guys are weirdos man. Id rather lick a dirty butthole clean off a model tier foid then get erected because she has good feet. Fucking degens

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rape and Deleted member 33711
great minds think alike bhai

1723606080675844 4287596 1722858531079 068970776f8f3d459708d4a42e8de8c6 1722360339939564

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rape, stevielake and Deleted member 33711
u guys are weirdos man. Id rather lick a dirty butthole clean off a model tier foid then get erected because she has good feet. Fucking degens
so you'd rather lick the shit crust off of a woman's butthole than consider getting off to clean, soft feet? and I'm the degen? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 87367, 6PSLcel and 2 others
:oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 33711 and rape
Feet are 3rd. Pussy is second. And Asshole is the undisputed #1.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and rape
so you'd rather lick the shit crust off of a woman's butthole than consider getting off to clean, soft feet? and I'm the degen? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
sarcasm u stupid niger. I wouldnt expect anything differently from a guy named rape

• WTF
sarcasm u stupid niger. I wouldnt expect anything differently from a guy named rape
I plan to develop a fragrance spray that embodies the true essence of a Brazilian woman's assholr.

I want to establish a womens-only hotel and utilize this fragrance. My goal is for the scent to be so repugnant and void of any oxygen/hydrogen that female guests instantly pass out and I have a new batch of assholes to repeat the process. I hope to continue this until the city deems my property uninhabitable from the stench and the police take me out back and shoot me in the head.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and rape
I plan to develop a fragrance spray that embodies the true essence of a Brazilian woman's assholr.

I want to establish a womens-only hotel and utilize this fragrance. My goal is for the scent to be so repugnant and void of any oxygen/hydrogen that female guests instantly pass out and I have a new batch of assholes to repeat the process. I hope to continue this until the city deems my property uninhabitable from the stench and the police take me out back and shoot me in the head.
gooner tier fantasy :feelskek:

gooner tier fantasy :feelskek:
I love watching beach volley ball. Most men dream about giving backshots, but I wonder about her shithole scent. I'm just that guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and rape
what's sexually appealing about a woman's back though?
can't explain why, the lines and creases on a woman's back look aesthetic imo

maybe the thrill of being behind the woman, making her more vulnerable also makes her back sexy

pussy is undefeated though

• +1