Liberal ethnics = white worship

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Liberal ethnic women are massive white worshippers who will contrive BS on the spot about how she’s not into you. but she will give her phone number to your white looksmatch in the same breath.

When confronted they flaunt it and talk about how “it’s just a preference” and say “who hurt you” when asked to think about why they prefer whites men so much. Just extremely low sentience responses.

Liberal ethnics in general just piss me off. They are white washed to the extreme and want to fit in so bad, become like the “progressive cool people” that are 99.999999% white.

They kiss the feet of white ppl, just to end up being their side kick. They will cope around this but have you ever seen a liberal, middle class/upper class friends group that is dominated and ran by ethnics? Almost never. They are ran by whites the majority of the time, with non-whites being background support characters at best.

Conservative ethnics are prideful. Liberal ethnics are shameful. No surprise tbh. Liberalism is just another word for being spineless at this point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, doll, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
Liberal Muslims are the worst. The absolute worst.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, CsCurry and Blackout.xl
Liberal Muslims aren’t Muslims most of the time imo
They are. It was terrible in 2016. They think they had extra points in that sick liberal suffer scale because Trump was shitting on them. It was truly a terrible time. Mexican and Muslim social standing rose in libtard cities because Trump attacked them. They were bold and extra sensitive. This fat stupid Muslim bitch called me ignorant because I assumed someone's race. Like that's not even allowed anymore. All the Muslims girl in my school likes talking about The Office like they are white or something smh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
They are. It was terrible in 2016. They think they had extra points in that sick liberal suffer scale because Trump was shitting on them. It was truly a terrible time. Mexican and Muslim social standing rose in libtard cities because Trump attacked them. They were bold and extra sensitive. This fat stupid Muslim bitch called me ignorant because I assumed someone's race. Like that's not even allowed anymore. All the Muslims girl in my school likes talking about The Office like they are white or something smh.
lmfao disgusting as fuck. Bad boy arab refugees would set them straight

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AlwaysHaveQuestions