Life as a 5'4 guy meeting a girl off tinder (she was 5'8) [CAUGHT WITH LIFTS PART 2] (told to go home)

When was it over for me?

• In the womb

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • In the sack

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Before my 5'5 dad was concieved

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Before my 5'11 grandad who birthed my 5'5 dad was conveived

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
20 and 5'4😕i have htn face i think but im hard thugmaxxed even tho im not a thug but i think girls dig it and it gives me an edge.

nah tbh, every girl cares about height regardless of their femininity. the plan is to try to override that and become as good looking, mma maxxed and status maxxed as possible. wont work for most girls but should get me at least a below average looking non fat girl one day fingers crossed
I'm scheduled up for tattoo(s) and I'm going to get thug maxed (Black Shirt + Silver Chain), but I think another factor might be because she sees you as short term hookup material, and not some one she wants to get emotionally attached to. So, why she insulted you, is also because she doesn't want to get attached to you but wanted to have sex with you.

I know all women have a strong preference for tall guys, but that could be another factor as well.

btw, do you have any other tips for thug maxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I'm scheduled up for tattoo(s) and I'm going to get thug maxed (Black Shirt + Silver Chain), but I think another factor might be because she sees you as short term hookup material, and not some one she wants to get emotionally attached to. So, why she insulted you, is also because she doesn't want to get attached to you but wanted to have sex with you.

I know all women have a strong preference for tall guys, but that could be another factor as well.

btw, do you have any other tips for thug maxing?
yeah ive noticed that, they seem attracted in sex and cuddling, but change when they go home and dont wanna LTR.

do you think i handled the insults right by insulting her back? idk how to take it or act when im meeting as a short guy tbh. i dont know whether to mention i know im short or just try ignore it

thugmaxxing yeah just tats, bulk, wear thuggish clothes, jewellery etcc. just try find a thugmaxxer on instagram and copy everything he does

what tattoos are u getting?

yeah ive noticed that, they seem attracted in sex and cuddling, but change when they go home and dont wanna LTR.

do you think i handled the insults right by insulting her back? idk how to take it or act when im meeting as a short guy tbh. i dont know whether to mention i know im short or just try ignore it

thugmaxxing yeah just tats, bulk, wear thuggish clothes, jewellery etcc. just try find a thugmaxxer on instagram and copy everything he does

what tattoos are u getting?
Awesome. I'll do it!

I'm getting a full sleeve, something that I personally think will look nice but it will go over my wrist and a little on my hand so it's almost always partially visible.

I'm a white guy that's moving to SEA after my sleeve is finished next year. I'm thugmaxing to have a little edge, but not to the point of looking like a wanna be gangster. I guess I'll just probably go with some jewelry like this: . Could help since pendants are something a girl could play with on a date to get closer to me.

As far if you responded correctly, it sounds like she put you in a box of one night stand before you even met and was never going to let herself become attached to you, no matter how you responded to that. That was more about her, insulting you to not get attached to you.

Also, she sounds like a dumb bitch, that's mean and you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her anyways. If some one insults me on the first date, I might still try to fuck, but I'm not going to try to win her over with "game". Generally girls with tats tend to be low value women, with all kinds of emotional issues. I honestly hate tats but I'm getting a full sleeve because I know it's going to help me. lmao. Especially since now if a girl thinks I'm kinda cute, she can tell me she likes my tattoo and I can start a conversation with her.

But as far as the "correct" way to respond, I think it's to have unbreakable self confidence. Where the words you say don't matter as much as the vibe that you know you're the absolute shit, and she's a needy girl that's beneath you that you're giving a chance. Try to fix your "flaws" but for everything else try to embrace it and believe it makes you the absolute shit. In this case, you're average height for the U.S. and she's tall, any girl taller than you is taller than average for a girl which makes her lower value than an average height girl, but obviously don't say that.

If some one says something mean to me, my response is usually "That's mean". I personally usually don't insult people back, but they could probably feel it when I know I'm higher value than them. I actually think, vibe and what you're thinking matters most.

But also if you have high focus on the things you like about yourself, you'll naturally bring her attention towards those things. For example:
She says "You should have told me you're a little man."
you say "I'm big where it counts."

I think women call this "Big dick energy" lol. But basically it's thinking about how you have a big dick all the time lol, and women pick up on that.

There's also the standard and frame of reference... so you could have set it from the beginning. "Oh you're a tall girl." or something like that right off the bat. If she called you short after that, maybe say "I'm average for a guy, I got a big dick but I'm average height. But for a girl you're a bit tall. An Amazonian! I'm just teasing, you're cute. What's your best quality? "

Or something like that, I don't know exactly, something congruent to you and what you would say, but if you can focus on your strengths, re-frame to positives, and/or get her to qualify herself that's ideal. Also you're probably going to keep getting this kind of thing, so coming up with ideas for how you can reframe it and practicing them at first in front of a mirror and then IRL is probably best.

As far as if you should have told her your height before you met, you should NOT have told her anything that would have made her not want to meet you because then she wouldn't meet you. At least once you met, you had a chance to reframe things, and win her over. If you list your disqualifiers then you'll never meet any one, ever. Imagine broom manufactures put things like "not good on wet floors" or some shit lol. Or coca cola had on every can "Causes diabetes".

Lmao. It's better to not bring up ANY disqualifiers but also to pre-emptively reframe them to positives before they realize/find out about them. So like Coca Cola, "Taste the feeling", is a reframe. "Taste" and "Feeling" bring the attention fully to the present and away from future suffering, they also shut down the logical analytical part of the brain and fully turn on the emotional part of the brain, and all the emotional associations you have with the words "Taste" and "Feeling". "Have a Coke and Smile" and "Life tastes Good" are other reframes, because there's a hidden moral implication in there that you "should" be positive, and thinking about health risks would be negative. The subconscious processes it and responds accordingly.

So like in your case, reframing away from looks "might" be worth experimenting with as well, once you've trapped her on a date lol. Getting her to go on a date is all about physically looking better than her alternatives, and not showing any disqualifiers. Even something like "So what are your kinks? What kind of sex do you like?" is reframing away from looks lol. Or "What kind of relationship are you looking for? What's your ideal relationship?".

When she said "best sex ever?" you could have said something like "You did good." She's looking for validation from you, which is putting her beneath you, so you want to encourage that.

As far as finding a LTR, you might want to try dating girls instead of hooking up on the first date. And possible even telling them that you don't want to rush into anything and want to be friends first, and actually be friend first. You could be friends with multiple girls until you wind up dating one of them.

Last edited:
But as far as the "correct" way to respond, I think it's to have unbreakable self confidence. Where the words you say don't matter as much as the vibe that you know you're the absolute shit, and she's a needy girl that's beneath you that you're giving a chance.
i used to have this personality before. extreme confidence. girls would say its cocky but i wouldnt actually be cocky and try hard to flex. just extreme confidence. but i have stopped that recently as i think it could come across as bad being a 5'4 guy. because now i realise my place in the sexual marketplace is extremely low. its like if a turd was extremely confident, you still wouldnt want anything to do with it.

Also, she sounds like a dumb bitch, that's mean and you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her anyways. If some one insults me on the first date, I might still try to fuck, but I'm not going to try to win her over with "game". Generally girls with tats tend to be low value women, with all kinds of emotional issues. I honestly hate tats but I'm getting a full sleeve because I know it's going to help me. lmao. Especially since now if a girl thinks I'm kinda cute, she can tell me she likes my tattoo and I can start a conversation with her.
yeah the insults kinda hurt man. cos im a dickhead to people i dont know, ive been a bully to some people in life so i understand its funny to take the piss out of someone when ur with ur boys just for the jokes. its nothing personal, just fun with the boys. but when your 1on1 with someone, i wouldnt imagine coming out with straight up insults (she wasnt even having banter) it was just straight up insults. i dont see the fascination with that. its only funny to insult someone when theres multiple poeple around to laugh. even if i met a girl and she wasnt what she looked like in her pics or she was really fat. i wouldnt just bully her about being fat and make extremely nasty statements like these girls do to me. i might poke fun at it in a rare occasion but id understand that its something thats ruining their life and theyre probably extremely insecure about it. so i just dont get how they can be so evil in a 1on1 setting with someone ur meant to be friends with or possible future boyfriend. its weird.
She says "You should have told me you're a little man."
you say "I'm big where it counts."
:ROFLMAO:good line tbh

As far as if you should have told her your height before you met, you should NOT have told her anything that would have made her not want to meet you because then she wouldn't meet you. At least once you met, you had a chance to reframe things, and win her over.
people say i should tell my height before i meet. but this is the exact reason why i dont. because i hope i can still win them over.
Lmao. It's better to not bring up ANY disqualifiers but also to pre-emptively reframe them to positives before they realize/find out about them. So like Coca Cola, "Taste the feeling", is a reframe. "Taste" and "Feeling" bring the attention fully to the present and away from future suffering, they also shut down the logical analytical part of the brain and fully turn on the emotional part of the brain, and all the emotional associations you have with the words "Taste" and "Feeling". "Have a Coke and Smile" and "Life tastes Good" are other reframes, because there's a hidden moral implication in there that you "should" be positive, and thinking about health risks would be negative. The subconscious processes it and responds accordingly.
damn thats some smart shit. i see exactly what ur saying. i suppose try get them to forget about the long term logical future and switch on the emotional in the moment feel good dopamine hits. u study lots of marketing/psychology or something?
So like in your case, reframing away from looks "might" be worth experimenting with as well, once you've trapped her on a date lol. Getting her to go on a date is all about physically looking better than her alternatives, and not showing any disqualifiers. Even something like "So what are your kinks? What kind of sex do you like?" is reframing away from looks lol. Or "What kind of relationship are you looking for? What's your ideal relationship?".
ah that makes sense ngl. so try get them to forget about me as a person(over) and talk more about the relationship/sex we could have. i suppose thats better than me asking 'whats ur type' and the girl saying 'Tall.'(this happened to me before)

When she said "best sex ever?" you could have said something like "You did good." She's looking for validation from you, which is putting her beneath you, so you want to encourage that.
so I should validate girls then? or not? or just do it rarely and in sex?
As far as finding a LTR, you might want to try dating girls instead of hooking up on the first date. And possible even telling them that you don't want to rush into anything and want to be friends first, and actually be friend first. You could be friends with multiple girls until you wind up dating one of them.
honestly thats what i want. an LTR. but girls seem to just want to fuck and then leave. theyre acting like alpha male chads these days not women :(
I think if i get the fuck on the first date then they will be more emotionally attached rather than meeting for food and just talking cos then they will be less bonded to me, am i right about this?

20 and 5'4😕i have htn face i think but im hard thugmaxxed even tho im not a thug but i think girls dig it and it gives me an edge.

nah tbh, every girl cares about height regardless of their femininity. the plan is to try to override that and become as good looking, mma maxxed and status maxxed as possible. wont work for most girls but should get me at least a below average looking non fat girl one day fingers crossed
Lol chill bro the only girls I pick up because of my height are the most annoying 5'0 and under whores you could possibly find:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
And this is a life worth living?

Seriously? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14543
Part 1 of the first time i was caught with lifts is here: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lifts-do-not-work-i-got-caught-with-them-brutal-story.390089/

gonna use this as therapy as i cant afford a therapist and i have no friends or anyone close i can tell this story to.

basically started talking to a tatted bitch on tinder, she had throat, sleeve and other shitty tattoos. face was hot ngl. masculine personality. talked for a bit, had some deep chats about how we want our tattoos removed lol.

then she facetimed me, she was charasmatic af tbh, felt like i was the girl. had a nice chat and she went.

then the next day she asked me to come to her apartment(she had her own place even at 20)

i was nervous af so i got about 4 cans of beer from home to drink on the way

started driving there (30 min drive). i drank about 3.5 cans on the way there but after about 20 minutes i reached a toll road and i realised i didnt have my card or any cash so i was shitting myself as i was drunk af with no money and there was no escape as it was the motorway.

and then as i was getting closer i decided i needed to throw my 0.5 of a can i had left out of the window so they dont catch me with it. but i threw it and it hit the the edge of my window and bounced back in onto my passenger seat and all the beer went everywhere.

so now im really drunk, my car absolutely reeks of beer, and im about to go onto a toll road without any money
and theyre gonna stop me and see all of this so i was extremely fucked and scared

but then i got to the toll road and there was another motorway you could get onto just before the toll road (phew)

I got about 5 minutes away from her house, google maps said to turn left . so i turned left. but it meant the second left, and the left i just took, put me back on the motorway going directly back home.

so i thought ok wrong turn, no biggie. but then i watched the 6 minutes on google maps turn to 36 minutes (even longer than it took to get here in the first place)
brutal.

so i just accepted it and drove the extra 36 mins. i called her on the way and told her the story and she thought it was hiliarous(jestermaxxed, winning!)

i pulled up down the road from her place. she met me at my car to walk me back to her place.

she was about 5'8. im 5'4 with 1.5 inch lifts so about 5'5 next to her i felt like a bitch.

i dont even think she mentioned my height at the start surpisingly but we hugged, she seemed happy, and we walked back to her place

then i realised she was literally walking like 10 feet ahead of me whilst we both talked. i think it was so we didnt feel uncomfortable about the height difference

we got in her place, took my shoes off while she was standing up(over) but i was leaning down the entire time so she couldnt see my real height and jumped into her bed.

watched netflix for like 2 hours. she said stuff to me like ' you shouldve told me you were a little man'. kinda hateful height comments. but i said mean things back and we had a nice chat and cuddle other than that.

she also was swipemaxxing on tinder in my face while I was there(never began) and i joined in and started roasting the boys in there with here just to play it off like i wasnt hurt that she was doing that.

she called me a prettyboy at one point which was good but still over cos height > face

took me a while to make the first move as i was a bit shook of her masculinity and the fact a 7ft german shepherd was in the corner of her room looking like he wanted to kill me for fucking his girl (she seemed like the type to fuck dogs tbh) (dogpill)

she wanked me off while i fingered her, but then she skipped oral and went straight to get me a condom and i said 'why' and she said 'i dont want to catch anything' (brutal)

then she went straight into doggy style position which i thought was a bit unromantic and disrespectful but i did it anyways.

then she rode me and i fucked her quite good ngl and her massive tits in my face were a massive turn on.

she would say shit like 'its so deep' and shed take the entire thing it was hot as fuck ngl.

but then i bust after like 15 minutes and as i busted she said 'DONT BUST' but i did anyway lel.

then we talked for like 2 minutes after banging and she was like 'are you going to go now' and i was thinking like wtf so i started getting ready to go and we carried on speaking.

i also said something about her body not being hourglass shape (she wasnt fat but she didnt have the skinny waist i like) and she said 'young tings?' (she was right, somehow she knew that) but i said nah, just good hourglass shape body.

also right after sex she sperged out ' BEST SEX EVER?' and me reading extreme amount of redpill , i just didnt reply or unenthusiastically, almost sarcastically said yeah, so she didnt get validation lol.

but then she walked me back to my car again which was nice considering she just basically kicked me out (probably for being 5'4) and she walked like 20 steps ahead of me again.

but then we started play fighting near my car, and i did some of my mma moves on her and she seemed to really like/enjoy it but we had to stop as it was like 3am in the morning and loads of houses next to us. and she said i should come again next weekend

i was happy ngl. even tho a 5'8 girl and a 5'4 guy would never work. i wouldnt mind being fwb cos we had good sex and good convo.

she tried to speak to me the next day with basic conversations

but i was kinda autistic at this time
as i was on a giga inflamed diet and had stuff wrong with my health at the time. and i read some pua game which said to say to a girl after u met her something along the lines of 'theres just something about you that i really liked but idk what it is, your just different' but then she immediately stopped speaking to me and never spoke to me again.

apart from i hornily messaged her like 2 months later saying 'come have sex with me' and she said 'is this the midget?' and i said 'is this the life ruining neck tats bitch?' and she said 'grow up' and i said 'lol' and i havent spoke to her since.

just seen her new bf on her story on instagram and hes like 6ft, brown hair, white but below average face and seems kinda like a mongole not thugmaxxed like me. brutal.
damn boyo im also a manlet and this was a massive suicidefuel, at least you fucked that roastie.