• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • π‹π’πŸπž 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐝π₯𝐒𝐭π₯𝐞 -𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

π‹π’πŸπž 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐝π₯𝐒𝐭π₯𝐞 -𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
As y’all know, before my skin/philtrum deformity in 2018 I used to be HTN. My status halo (was going to be professional tennisplayer and one of the best in germany at my age) boosted me to chadlite
So I was chadlite from the age 16-18.
In this time I slayed 7 girls, all of them at least stacy lite’s. With 2 of them in a ltr.
I think it’s quite good for that age.
I was traveling a lot so it wasn’t even that easy to slay many girls.
People treated me very good.
Everytime for example on a family dinner with uncles/cousin’s etc, it was all about me. β€˜Oh look our star is here, our super athlete!’ Talking most of the time about me and my career.

I had like fucking 800 open whatsapp chats and texted with 100–200 girls a day jfl (just bc I abused lovoo all over my country and was addicted to get more girls to chat) but with most of them I just had smiley chats with β€˜β€οΈβ€˜

I had always like 20-30 comments from girls in my Instagram pics.

You life live on easy mode.
Imagine who I would be know if that shit wouldn’t have happened. If I would still be a tennisplayer and would look good. Holy..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, cardiologist, Johanjohan and 8 others
not a pixel you deliusional faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, ezio6, smvmaxxertilllate and 11 others
chadlite
you

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 13787, ezio6 and 9 others
Alternate Title: Life as a retard- my experience.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 17595, smvmaxxertilllate and 27 others

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐝π₯𝐒𝐭π₯𝐞​

caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Mirin the true chadlite, king of shcizo posting, always in our hearts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Erik-JΓ³n and brucel
send pic of you when you were chadlite

hard to believe this after ur schizo rambling on this forum

Damn so you could be pro tennis player?

Damn so you could be pro tennis player?
I was already playing 15-25k pro tournaments, was very close to get my first atp (pro world tour) point for a ranking, so yes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Deleted member 18840
I was already playing 15-25k pro tournaments, was very close to get my first atp (pro world tour) point for a ranking, so yes
Why you stoped? Why are you dumb? Why ? You could live the life. Fuck looks.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Why you stoped? Why are you dumb? Why ? You could live the life. Fuck looks.
wtf it wasnβ€˜t bc of looks
I have fuck arthrosis in my hip from a dysplasia sincr birth

Iβ€˜m a coach rn and still making good money

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Deleted member 18840

Attachments

• 759896F2-9457-4FAF-A4E6-F4FF61066358.jpeg
    759896F2-9457-4FAF-A4E6-F4FF61066358.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Improver, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Lihito
wtf it wasnβ€˜t bc of looks
I have fuck arthrosis in my hip from a dysplasia sincr birth

Iβ€˜m a coach rn and still making good money
Why you don’t get girls then now

Why you don’t get girls then now
Bc of my looks , the destroyed skin and philtrum
Edit: at least I think I can’t get sny, didnβ€˜t even try
Had lots of tinder matched with some frauded pic but no dates

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you aren't chadlite, and never was

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
As y’all know, before my skin/philtrum deformity in 2018 I used to be HTN. My status halo (was going to be professional tennisplayer and one of the best in germany at my age) boosted me to chadlite
In this time I slayed 7 girls, all of them at least stacy lite’s. With 2 of them in a ltr.
Everytime for example on a family dinner with uncles/cousin’s etc, it was all about me. β€˜Oh look our star is here, our super athlete!’ Talking most of the time about me and my career.

I had like fucking 800 open whatsapp chats and texted with 100–200 girls a day jfl (just bc I abused lovoo all over my country and was addicted to get more girls to chat) but with most of them I just had smiley chats with β€˜β€οΈβ€˜

Imagine who I would be know if that shit wouldn’t have happened. If I would still be a tennisplayer and would look good. Holy..
Ah yes , the good glory days . I Always remember my wrestling prime in 2020 before covid hit . It was such a positive time in my life before the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Ah yes , the good glory days . I Always remember my wrestling prime in 2020 before covid hit . It was such a positive time in my life before the blackpill
I really was jfl

lmao literally nothing is wrong with your skin and philtrum you retard

Attachments

• 839566FF-34E9-4224-B3E9-DDB369EAB0A0.jpeg
    839566FF-34E9-4224-B3E9-DDB369EAB0A0.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 09E0DF9D-0AC6-4DC1-93C9-1DD8DA188146.jpeg
    09E0DF9D-0AC6-4DC1-93C9-1DD8DA188146.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 0
Who's your favourite tennis player

bro i left this forum for over a year and you still here talking about your nasolabial folds.

you are the ultimate troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Yerico7, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
tales from the basement

how was jb pussy compared to older pussy 20+? any differences you notice? tighter, no smell, clean, etc

MTN at the most, delusional rating. Statused to HTN - sure. You have a boyish and alien look, you arent (werent) even close to making girls wet with ur face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, GigaAscender, Germania and 1 other person
MTN at the most, delusional rating. Statused to HTN - sure. You have a boyish and alien look, you arent (werent) even close to making girls wet with ur face.
I saw his old thread this nigga gets 99+ likes on tinder easily. Hes chad

Are you chadlite tho? I saw tou more as hrn

I believe you. But seriously, why did you stop playing Tennisv

True you were 4 PSL at most in your prime . Now you descended to 3.75 LTN.
But you had good status.

You became closer to Incel tier that's why you can't pull anything but landwhales now.

Your looks didn't change only your personality did. Personalitypill confirmed right here!

how was jb pussy compared to older pussy 20+? any differences you notice? tighter, no smell, clean, etc
Never had 20+ pussy bc no girls since the 2018 descension

(was going to be professional tennisplayer and one of the best in germany at my age)
from talented tennis youngstar to PSL autist, life can be brutal.

I went from good looking tennis youngstar who could get girls easily to a ugly weird oldcel who will probably die alone