Life fuel/hope for oldcels. Dude looks 35 and still has 19-20 year old pussy thrown at him

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

This guy looks 35 yet still he has foids throwing themselves at him lol you mad. Most dudes his age look fat asf and turn into beta providers/completely invisible to the opposite sex

and yes he’s only 29 but looks wise he looks 35 lol

buuut, he’s still pulling foids

Attachments

• BE728CA4-E7DA-46BA-A6A2-2D3C333F45AA.jpeg
    BE728CA4-E7DA-46BA-A6A2-2D3C333F45AA.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 354
Biggg lifefuel now all i need to do is grow 4+ inches get a god tier frame and a good face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mouthbreath, Warlow and 17 others
would be incel without height and frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13462, Deleted member 9819, Chowdog and 4 others
He doesn't look 36 he looks 30 at most. That age "detector" is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9819, Want2LookBetterJFL and 7 others
Op you tortured donkey, he looks late 20's at oldest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9819, highT and 2 others
Oldcels are capable of pulling foids, but it just all doesn't matter. It's like getting a lollipop at the age of 80, or winning 1M on lottery a day before your death.

Age 20 is when you need a foid the most, and if you manage to pull her then, you've won at life. Late bloomers cutoff date is 25.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Op you tortured donkey, he looks late 20's at oldest
Lol no he doesn’t nerd

even AI guesses his age at 35. You must look old asf at 20 if you think he looks late 20s lmao. Over for u even if you’re bellow 25:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: cause you probably look old asf

Attachments

• 0FDF9ABE-0A37-4504-86B6-E5018187C683.jpeg
    0FDF9ABE-0A37-4504-86B6-E5018187C683.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 287
Oldcels are capable of pulling foids, but it just all doesn't matter. It's like getting a lollipop at the age of 80, or winning 1M on lottery a day before your death.

Age 20 is when you need a foid the most, and if you manage to pull her then, you've won at life. Late bloomers cutoff date is 25.
Lol dumbass, ur 39 and classic crab in the bucket mentality lmao. That ain’t gone help you anti age max

chando tan Is 55 yet looks 24 and can slay any beta providers wife in a one night stand. And no it’s not genetics, cause there’s a pic of his dad and him together in 1990 and his dad looked old asf and subhuman

chaundo also looks older at 25 than today at 55, so he anti age maxed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12611 and Tobias Fünke
It's not hard.

Don't get fat.
&
Don't lose hair.

• +1
Reactions: sensei
It's not hard.

Don't get fat.
&
Don't lose hair.
The guy is actually a Norwood 2-2.5. I got the sameish hairsytle like him and the curls cover it

I guess it’s when you start diffusing is when you need transplants

Lol dumbass, ur 39 and classic crab in the bucket mentality lmao. That ain’t gone help you anti age max

chando tan Is 55 yet looks 24 and can slay any beta providers wife in a one night stand. And no it’s not genetics, cause there’s a pic of his dad and him together in 1990 and his dad looked old asf and subhuman

chaundo also looks older at 25 than today at 55, so he anti age maxed
I agree that Chando Tan should be major motivation. But most guys who do what he does won't have the same results. He claims that he doesn't even have a skincare routine so he's not even availing of tret or dermarolling. I've got to imagine that he uses sunscreen daily and eats the healthiest diet known to man though.

I agree that Chando Tan should be major motivation. But most guys who do what he does won't have the same results. He claims that he doesn't even have a skincare routine so he's not even availing of tret or dermarolling. I've got to imagine that he uses sunscreen daily and eats the healthiest diet known to man though.
Chando Tan is not saying something.

He must be doing some active measures. There is no other way.

This guy looks 35 yet still he has foids throwing themselves at him lol you mad. Most dudes his age look fat asf and turn into beta providers/completely invisible to the opposite sex

and yes he’s only 29 but looks wise he looks 35 lol

buuut, he’s still pulling foids

big if true

I cage whenever I see average ti below average foids think they can get Chad. A 6'4" statusmaxxed Chad would have much better options than fucking her diseased pussy JFL.

Also, this isn't lifefuel because the guy is a Chad. He's literally top 1% heightwise, facewise and has a lot of status. You're coping really hard if you think you're ever achieve what he has.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, highT, klamus and 2 others
He’s an ugly soyboy tho

they dump for everyone on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I cage whenever I see average ti below average foids think they can get Chad. A 6'4" statusmaxxed Chad would have much better options than fucking her diseased pussy JFL.

Also, this isn't lifefuel because the guy is a Chad. He's literally top 1% heightwise, facewise and has a lot of status. You're coping really hard if you think you're ever achieve what he has.
Crazy frame too, looks around 21.5 - 22 inches.

Chadlites and even muscular high tier normies can get 30+ women (and sometimes even a little younger) into bed without too much of a problem because so many guys have let themselves get out of shape by that age and the ones who aren't fat usually don't have much muscle to them. Trying to have a long term thing with them might be an issue if you aren't making much money however as these crazy females almost always expect you to make more money than them even if they make a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

not everyone is incel lmao. Many dudes here even have better face than him and his frame isn’t even that good lmao

dude has somewhat of a long midface with chit skin old cell skin texture, long philtrum and nasalfolds but he’s still havin hoes throw themselves at him

Crazy frame too, looks around 21.5 - 22 inches.
Is 21.5 inches really "crazy frame"? I'm 6'7" with 22 inch bideltoid but look narrow compared to guys at the gym..

i look significantly young for my current age it blows

Is 21.5 inches really "crazy frame"? I'm 6'7" with 22 inch bideltoid but look narrow compared to guys at the gym..
I'm 7'10 with 39 inch bideltoid and I get mogged at my gym all the time by bigger guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10579 and highT
He doesn't look 36 he looks 30 at most. That age "detector" is bullshit.
It’s not lmao

he looks like a 35 year old trying to look like he’s in his mid 20s with curly hair and retin a

but he doesn’t cause of his face bones/skin and fat pads descending

Face detector easily picks this up and doesn’t fall for the curly hair and retin a

It’s not lmao

he looks like a 35 year old trying to look like he’s in his mid 20s with curly hair and retin a

but he doesn’t cause of his face bones/skin and fat pads descending

Face detector easily picks this up and doesn’t fall for the curly hair and retin a
he doesnt look that old... jfl at this idiot

Chadlites and even muscular high tier normies can get 30+ women (and sometimes even a little younger) into bed without too much of a problem because so many guys have let themselves get out of shape by that age and the ones who aren't fat usually don't have much muscle to them. Trying to have a long term thing with them might be an issue if you aren't making much money however as these crazy females almost always expect you to make more money than them even if they make a lot.
i agree, if you are 30 with nw0 and take care of yourself you can slay women easy.

most guys that age are balding n look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
T
i agree, if you are 30 with nw0 and take care of yourself you can slay women easy.

most guys that age are balding n look bad.
The guy in the vid is not nw0

he’s Like a Norwood 2.3 and running coverup game

I forgot his name but I googled him before

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
There's no indication that his bideltoid is 22 inches. My bideltoid is 21.5-22 inches and looks nothing like that. The rock's is closer to 23.5-24.
Nope, rock's bideltoid is confirmed as 22.5 inches after gymcelling harder in his wrestling days, so I am actually being very generous in saying that his frame is 22 inches in that picture. I would think yours looks nothing like that because you are fucking 6'7 or whatever jfl.

Nope, rock's bideltoid is confirmed as 22.5 inches after gymcelling harder in his wrestling days, so I am actually being very generous in saying that his frame is 22 inches in that picture. I would think yours looks nothing like that because you are fucking 6'7 or whatever jfl.
Can you post his 22.5" bidelt pic? Also torso length doesn't change significantly at all after a certain height (6'2 etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Can you post his 22.5" bidelt pic? Also torso length doesn't change significantly at all after a certain height (6'2 etc.)
Thumb 699 report extra 8666e1e6084dc8e20443de41f6826d13d4e3b32b

This website mentions his bideltoid and other stats about his body:
It is also possible that @LooksOverAll bideltoid looks like shit because of shit scapula-shoulder connection (which is really even more important to frame than bideltoid measurement)
Thread 'THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
View attachment 1164803
View attachment 1164804
This website mentions his bideltoid and other stats about his body:
It is also possible that @LooksOverAll bideltoid looks like shit because of shit scapula-shoulder connection (which is really even more important to frame than bideltoid measurement)
Thread 'THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
That website is so inaccurate. Dwight Howard has 30 inch bideltoid according to them:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
That website is so inaccurate. Dwight Howard has 30 inch bideltoid according to them:

Just use an obvious joke post which clearly doesn't contain a picture of dwight howard to conclude no information on the site is correct theory

Would you guys consider gigauntrained (0 sports or exercises) skinny 21" (53cm) bidelt w/ rounded shoulders huge?
No. 21 inches is average. 23-24 is impressive.

No. 21 inches is average. 23-24 is impressive.
I didn't meant that. My question was that if 21" bideltoid width w/ 0 mass/hypertrophy is good or meh

To be sure, here is Steve Reeves in a suit. His bideltoid breadth is 23.5 inches.

To add, Reeves is likely lean. I am not 100% sure, but if you are fatter, I think your bideltoid breadth may increase from the added fat as well.