Life has never been better socially IRL. ( story how i got my social circle back)

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Got in touch with my old best friend from middle school at the gym earlier this year, i met him during middle school before i got addicted to videogames and rotting inside all day, when i was super talkative and low inhib as fuck, we had so many fun times together its not even funny. well in the gym we started talking again and he was super happy to see me, it was like we never even stopped talking for years. basically after that interaction after a long time, we started working out together again, talking to each other on snap, but soon after that he moved away (an hour away on this island not too far) we still talk everyday though on snapchat and he comes and visits us alot. It's funny because he knew these two twins that i've known since i was like 12 years old, we used to live at the same apartments,(i had no idea he knew them) after i moved from the aparments we basically drifted apart and never talked again (this was before social media was super big as it is now), they're pretty similar to me, except they're both chads now, i mogged them in highschool and now they're equally as good looking as me but our personalities are still the same (im more chilled out though i used to be a fucking dick back then before highschool), nerdy and we all love videogames. Well I Started hanging out with them too after my friend left, i was iffy because it thought it would be weird and awkward after not talking to them for literally 6+ years and turns out they always used to think i was avoiding them for the longest because i came so low inhib from rotting inside and playing xbox (we went to the same highschool and they saw me around, but they understood everything, my situation, how i got addicted as fuck to videogames (because they were too for the longest) how it affected me, etc, and now we all hang out literally every week, they've even told me they're so happy that my friend got me back in their lives again. legit got in my feels when i heard that because i thought i fucked my chances of ever having a close social circle ever again. also their roomate and one of the twins girlfriend is someone i've known since elementary school and now were all close too. Having a social circle literally mogs hooking up with chicks and talking to girls to hell and back. keep in mind i'm introverted but nothing beats having close friends since you've known since you were a kid because you're so comftorable around them after knowing each other for so long.

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer234 @LachowskiWannabe @PYT

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 7098 and 17 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, baby orc and Deleted member 13787

• +1
Reactions: harrys
Fantomen1-1-1024x710.jpg

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus and PYT
beating hozay with his own weapons xd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, PYT, gamma and 1 other person
having a social circle is legit everything, you always got people to hang out with and this also gives you access and introductions to other social circles so you can network maxx and make your own social circle bigger. Not to mention most hot girls find bfs and hookups in their own social circles rather than dating apps and shit like tinder.

I have 0 friends LOL, it makes life 100x harder than it has to be.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person

School is the best time to make a solid social circle, i wasted my time on hoes i never even fucking talked to again, they're all boring and lame as fuck too.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Social circle=everything

muhh sigma male…muhh friends are fake :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Carolus, Kristin and 4 others
having a social circle is legit everything, you always got people to hang out with and this also gives you access and introductions to other social circles so you can network maxx and make your own social circle bigger.

Even being good looking, it was never the same talking to guys because i didn't have that connection of knowing them for a long time like i do with my friends right now. it always felt like aquantinces. never true friends.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, PYT and ScreaM
Social circle=everything

muhh sigma male…muhh friends are fake :soy:
Yeah everyone here and keep coping with their boring ass fucking dry females on their phone. Doesn't compare with a social circle that you've known for a long time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PYT and Looks234
How old are you man? are you still in school?
early 20s, i finished uni at 20 and i made 0 friends during my time at university :lul::lul:.

I blame it on having to live at home during uni though because i had to help my mom, everyone else moves out for college and has the time of their life jfl. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Screenshot 20211010 213808 Chrome

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Looks234
learn to format text pls

dont they learn u this shit in high school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Pythagoras
nigga writing 50-word sentences and expecting me to read :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras, Hozay and sytyl
tlrd bro @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
wish it was that easy but life just doesnt work like that. thats the most socially retarded thing to do, ever.
i know lol

He posts so much shit on reddit. Claims a 1500 lay count or some shit. Also recently found out he's charging people on reddit 10 THOUSAND dollars for 'coaching' lol. Shameless. Probably a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i know lol

He posts so much shit on reddit. Claims a 1500 lay count or some shit. Also recently found out he's charging people on reddit 10 THOUSAND dollars for 'coaching' lol. Shameless. Probably a virgin
had me at 'thesunshineman'

had me at 'thesunshineman'
these fuckers need to be called out and ridiculed, tbh. There's about 3-4 of them on that particular sub. Everyone of us should make a few reddit accounts and make it a habbit to disagree with them and just troll them any time we are bored lol.

what a great way to spend your time

these fuckers need to be called out and ridiculed, tbh. There's about 3-4 of them on that particular sub. Everyone of us should make a few reddit accounts and make it a habbit to disagree with them and just troll them any time we are bored lol.

''Just to clarify, my notch count is somewhere above a thousand now. I stopped counting at 700''

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
nigga writing 50-word sentences and expecting me to read :lul:
Don't know how that's possible, how disconnected you have to be to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Paragraphs, use them

so everything about you having friends before was a larp?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I miss that. Most of my friends all live far away even though we keep in touch often, so every day hanging out is not possible. Would be great to have a group of trustworthy friends you can hang with whenever tbh

• +1
having a social circle is legit everything, you always got people to hang out with and this also gives you access and introductions to other social circles so you can network maxx and make your own social circle bigger. Not to mention most hot girls find bfs and hookups in their own social circles rather than dating apps and shit like tinder.

That not totally true, I had to cut a few social circles because their toxic mindset was bringing me down
and some were addicted to some kind of drug,
sometimes having a very basic social circle can be better

That not totally true, I had to cut a few social circles because their toxic mindset was bringing me down
and some were addicted to some kind of drug,
sometimes having a very basic social circle can be better
Okay now imagine having 0 social circles and not any friends

Got in touch with my old best friend from middle school at the gym earlier this year, i met him during middle school before i got addicted to videogames and rotting inside all day, when i was super talkative and low inhib as fuck, we had so many fun times together its not even funny. well in the gym we started talking again and he was super happy to see me, it was like we never even stopped talking for years. basically after that interaction after a long time, we started working out together again, talking to each other on snap, but soon after that he moved away (an hour away on this island not too far) we still talk everyday though on snapchat and he comes and visits us alot. It's funny because he knew these two twins that i've known since i was like 12 years old, we used to live at the same apartments,(i had no idea he knew them) after i moved from the aparments we basically drifted apart and never talked again (this was before social media was super big as it is now), they're pretty similar to me, except they're both chads now, i mogged them in highschool and now they're equally as good looking as me but our personalities are still the same (im more chilled out though i used to be a fucking dick back then before highschool), nerdy and we all love videogames. Well I Started hanging out with them too after my friend left, i was iffy because it thought it would be weird and awkward after not talking to them for literally 6+ years and turns out they always used to think i was avoiding them for the longest because i came so low inhib from rotting inside and playing xbox (we went to the same highschool and they saw me around, but they understood everything, my situation, how i got addicted as fuck to videogames (because they were too for the longest) how it affected me, etc, and now we all hang out literally every week, they've even told me they're so happy that my friend got me back in their lives again. legit got in my feels when i heard that because i thought i fucked my chances of ever having a close social circle ever again. also their roomate and one of the twins girlfriend is someone i've known since elementary school and now were all close too. Having a social circle literally mogs hooking up with chicks and talking to girls to hell and back. keep in mind i'm introverted but nothing beats having close friends since you've known since you were a kid because you're so comftorable around them after knowing each other for so long.

Good but we still live an The Matrix so none of this happened

Ive had the same, it's such a great feeling man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 7098

made my heart warm. happy for you, bro-cel.

video games also cost me a lot of valuable friends and experiences in my teens, because i turned into a shy shut-in.
true childhood friends and having people to talk to is so valuable

White Lotus Good Job GIF by HBO

Last edited:
  • Love it
early 20s, i finished uni at 20 and i made 0 friends during my time at university :lul::lul:.

I blame it on having to live at home during uni though because i had to help my mom, everyone else moves out for college and has the time of their life jfl. It is what it is.
go back for a masters degree

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM