LIFE IS FUCKING BORING REPETITIVE CYCLE OF VOID

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
IMAGINE YOU ARE A GIGAMOGGER AND THINK OF THIS WAY , ALL YOU DO IS FUCK 8PSL FEMALOID XXCHROMOSOMECELS AND TRAVEL EAT AND FUCK AGAIN, ITS THE SAME FUCKING CYCLE EVERY 24 HOUR YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN NOW IMAGINE YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN BALDLET LIKE ME ALL I DO IS PALY VIDEO GAMES AND STARE OUT OF THE WINDOW AND STARE BAACK AT VIDEO GAMES IT IS STILL FUCKING SAME WHEN WE DIE THESE WONT FUCKING MATTER WHAT IS THE POINT OF FUCKING LIVING

giphy.gif

I A BALDCEL INDEED CANNOT CONTAIN MY SUBHUMAN GENE RAGE ITS JUST ALL FUCKING SAME AND SAME EVERYONE HAS EXPERIENCED EVERYTHING NOTHING I WILL OR YOU NIGGERS WILL DO WILL BE TRULY UNIQUE WE ARE JUST A FUCKING DROPLET IN THIS VAST FUCKING UNIVERSE NONE OF US FUCKING MATTER INCLUDING ME AND OTHER SUBHUMANS AND GIGAMOGGERS , I CANNOT BEAR THE LIGHTNESS OF OUR BEING IM IDNEED AN AUTISTIC ASPIE

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zygos4Life, Chadelite and 1 other person
It's because of post-modernism and Jews hardware resetting centuries worth of spiritual, intellectual and political induction, wiping away all of humanity's ethic and philosophical findings and leaving only the superficial and the banal, as in, the "culture" which so feeds into modern society's lack of meaning. Thus evolution stops and humanity reaches a dead end, because if there is no moral or intellectual ground to keep societies from crumbling, the only thing left is deterioration and degeneration, as our values strand farther apart and we lose our humanity.

This is why so many NPCs exist; they've been subjected to explosive amount of propaganda in the form of movies, books and music, which often do not explore the spirit as much as give cheap entertainment that appeals to the basic emotional spectrum, the base form of expression a human acquires. People can barely emote or talk or discuss anything without stuttering or failing to properly speak their minds, which is also why slangs, common phrases and "memes" leak into everyday vocabulary and corrupt the intellect and the spiritual part of people.

There is no philosophy, there are no politics, there is no music, there is no literature; "culture" has been twisted to concoct ideas and images in the minds of people much like a Gideon's Bible. Like drugged, naked animals responding to bare stimuli; addicted to drugs, addicted to sex, addicted to music, addicted to food, addicted to movies, addicted to the "fun life," which is not a life that is meant to be lived for a long span of time. "Fun experiences" are exploited so that the sheep stay in place. There is no substance, human life is like a giveaway. We don't have any worth anymore, people could die or disappear according to the wishes of the elites and nothing could happen, because we're so sedated we're like pawns to them. The soul is dead, and our history was wiped; it is over for the species because of the whims of a capricious elite. It's cope time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, JayFuel and balding17yomanletcel
It's because of post-modernism and Jews hardware resetting centuries worth of spiritual, intellectual and political induction, wiping away all of humanity's ethic and philosophical findings and leaving only the superficial and the banal, as in, the "culture" which so feeds into modern society's lack of meaning.
INDEED A NIGGA THAT GOES ON BY NAME OF SCHIZOCEL IS POSTING NOTHING BUT BANGERS LATELY IM TRULY ADMIRING YOUR 160 IQ SON

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
INDEED A NIGGA THAT GOES ON BY NAME OF SCHIZOCEL IS POSTING NOTHING BUT BANGERS LATELY IM TRULY ADMIRING YOUR 160 IQ SON
I wasn't happy with the final result and I edited it, read the post

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
It's because of post-modernism and Jews hardware resetting centuries worth of spiritual, intellectual and political induction, wiping away all of humanity's ethic and philosophical findings and leaving only the superficial and the banal, as in, the "culture" which so feeds into modern society's lack of meaning. Thus evolution stops and humanity reaches a dead end, because if there is no moral or intellectual ground to keep societies from crumbling, the only thing left is deterioration and degeneration, as our values strand farther apart and we lose our humanity.

This is why so many NPCs exist; they've been subjected to explosive amount of propaganda in the form of movies, books and music, which often do not explore the spirit as much as give cheap entertainment that appeals to the basic emotional spectrum, the base form of expression a human acquires. People can barely emote or talk or discuss anything without stuttering or failing to properly speak their minds, which is also why slangs, common phrases and "memes" leak into everyday vocabulary and corrupt the intellect and the spiritual part of people.

There is no philosophy, there are no politics, there is no music, there is no literature; "culture" has been twisted to concoct ideas and images in the minds of people much like a Gideon's Bible. Like drugged, naked animals responding to bare stimuli; addicted to drugs, addicted to sex, addicted to music, addicted to food, addicted to movies, addicted to the "fun life," which is not a life that is meant to be lived for a long span of time. "Fun experiences" are exploited so that the sheep stay in place. There is no substance, human life is like a giveaway. We don't have any worth anymore, people could die or disappear according to the wishes of the elites and nothing could happen, because we're so sedated we're like pawns to them. The soul is dead, and our history was wiped; it is over for the species because of the whims of a capricious elite. It's cope time
jfl at blaming jews addiction was always a huge part of the human life game same as consumption and reproduction all sentient life as no worth at all and deserves to be exploited and die of suffering

jfl at blaming jews addiction was always a huge part of the human life game same as consumption and reproduction all sentient life as no worth at all and deserves to be exploited and die of suffering
Jew cope, the amount of spiritual and intellectual evolution undergone throughout the Dark Ages pushed humanity into Romanticism and the advanced eras of art and modern philosophy, then various events financially supported by Jews brought it all down and led humanity to a saga of regression we know affects everyone even now. Individualism is almost non existent

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 6310
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and lookismfugee
muh spirituality muh philosophy the roman empire still got destroyed like the jews will you rise only to fall for no purpose no meaning the universe doesn't care
Jew cope, the amount of spiritual and intellectual evolution undergone throughout the Dark Ages pushed humanity into Romanticism and the advanced eras of art and modern philosophy, then various events financially supported by Jews brought it all down and led humanity to a saga of regression we know affects everyone even now. Individualism is almost non existent
muh spirituality muh philosophy the roman empire still got destroyed like the jews will you rise only to fall for no purpose no meaning the universe doesn't care

Great thread, unironically. You speak from my soul

• Love it
I can't get a notification if you don't quote properly. Either way keep believing that Empires are cycle bound; the only reason that is so is because we're all rats running on a wheel, and the hand controlling the wheel is Judaism. They're behind most things that happen and most Empires have been economically financed by them

• +1
Life is tough man