Life is fucking empty

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I could probably go months without nothing really happening, but that's unbearable. It seems the only way for me to have fun and get attention is to stir up drama.

Nothing good will ever happen, but something  has to happen. Stir the pot! Know what I mean?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 29155, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
drama queen ah mofo wants to start gossiping for attention💀💀 mean girls type shit innit buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Dr. Bludy, WeiWei and 3 others
Chaospill is legit for having fun.
Entropy is natural after all.

drama queen ah mofo wants to start gossiping for attention💀💀 mean girls type shit innit buddy
Being mean is all I have. If I wasn't mean then I'd do literally nothing. Even fat roasties think they're above me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 31944, Abhorrence and 1 other person
I could probably go months without nothing really happening, but that's unbearable. It seems the only way for me to have fun and get attention is to stir up drama.

Nothing good will ever happen, but something  has to happen. Stir the pot! Know what I mean?
What drama do u stir up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Join me @drop @SexuallyFrustrated @ceo for the meetup.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 20399
Someone has to be the first to go ER in Sweden.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
more than half year passed already fukin lol

fullspeed to hell

• +1
What drama do u stir up?
Well let me think...

During Covid i would laugh at people dying

I'd make funny noises when the neighbors home country got bombed

I talk about getting away with stuff and do satanic gestures in public

Walk topless in town

Talk about my butt and spank myself loudly

Etc. There's a lot of things, but I can't really talk about most of them tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 31944
It's ok @SexuallyFrustrated, we all get a little doxxed from time to time. You know one time I was on a YouTube chat writing a bunch of racist and offensive things and a political activist group hacked my webcam and showed up at my house shouting they were gonna kill me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 5815, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Well let me think...

During Covid i would laugh at people dying

I'd make funny noises when the neighbors home country got bombed

I talk about getting away with stuff and do satanic gestures in public

Walk topless in town

Talk about my butt and spank myself loudly

Etc. There's a lot of things, but I can't really talk about most of them tbh.
How do people react? What’s wrong with walking topless

• +1
Bro no way u getting jaw fillers at 15 💀
nah, 16. im probably gonna start looking for clinics later this year. i'm not gonna get them before i start the swedish equivalant of high school, which is after next summer. i wont know anybody there

• Hmm...
It's ok @SexuallyFrustrated, we all get a little doxxed from time to time. You know one time I was on a YouTube chat writing a bunch of racist and offensive things and a political activist group hacked my webcam and showed up at my house shouting they were gonna kill me.
How’d u get rid of them? Do u live in a house or apartment? And how do u even have one since ur neet

• +1
Life starts at 6 psl imo

How do people react? What’s wrong with walking topless
Most people didn't say anything. It was really warm which is actually the main reason I was doing it. Then there were some little kids on bikes that said something, but I had headphones and couldn't comprehend it. They were probably just a little curious because it's not really a very normal thing to do up here in the north.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 20399
How’d u get rid of them? Do u live in a house or apartment? And how do u even have one since ur neet
This was many years ago when I lived in a different apartment block. What I did after they had doxxed and threatened me was to sabotage their propaganda by ripping off hundreds of stickers their organisation had put up all around town. They just sorta faded away. Maybe it's because I got less racist with age, or maybe the knew I had nothing to lose and wasn't gonna budge anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 31944
Already been done, du är sen på bollen Benjamin.
Trollhättan? Doesn't count jfl

Expo type shit

• +1
Which activist group was it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 22124
How did they hack you/gain acess to your camera?
This was many years ago when I lived in a different apartment block. What I did after they had doxxed and threatened me was to sabotage their propaganda by ripping off hundreds of stickers their organisation had put up all around town. They just sorta faded away. Maybe it's because I got less racist with age, or maybe the knew I had nothing to lose and wasn't gonna budge anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 29167
jfl at u believing his schizo larp
You never know, also I need someone to chat with so even if it is larp I don't really care.

A similiar thing happened to a guy I know through a relative, he was an active member of Alternativ För Sverige and his face was put up on some "anti facist identify nazis" site.

• +1
You never know, also I need someone to chat with so even if it is larp I don't really care.

A similiar thing happened to a guy I know through a relative, he was an active member of Alternativ För Sverige and his face was put up on some "anti facist identify nazis" site.
just argue with randoms on normie discords its more fun than this shit site

b-but i love (((((((((( discord )))))))))) !!!
You don't even want to reveal your voice to me you inkwell

How did they hack you/gain acess to your camera?

Idk how they did it. I've had people gain access to my phone or tablet many times. Things like that happened so much during my youth that I'm not even really scared of getting doxxed anymore. I was made to look like an ass so now I just kinda own it. Both the right and left have had problems with me. Left because I was racist, right because I was a tranny coomer who put something in my butt and they photographed me and spread it after I tried to burn a house down. With the right it's often posed as "we want to protect the children", but that's BS. They're homophobes and will do anything to prosecute someone who's openly gay. I used to do sexual things in private, but after they exposed and denigrated me I decided to do those things more in public just to get on their nerve.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
hahahah look at this bozo suffering @defezman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 19174
You could always overdose and die. I think you should try that.

hahahah look at this bozo suffering @defezman
That's not nice, but I guess people just aren't nice to me in general. In the old place I was living there were a bunch of black manlets living under me and they tricked me into sharing a lighter with them. Then later when they were gonna blaze they said I could only join if I could fix girls to join. After that I smashed their window. Dropped things loudly on the floor in the middle of the night and made an angry neighbor think they had done something to their laundry when it was really me. I think one of them even got smacked because of it because I could hear the neighbor shouting and they seemed in terror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Deleted member 20399
You could always overdose and die. I think you should try that.
I want to have sex with the cat in your avi. I used to bring cats into dad's room and try to fuck them although my cock would not fit.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That's not nice, but I guess people just aren't nice to me in general. In the old place I was living there were a bunch of black manlets living under me and they tricked me into sharing a lighter with them. Then later when they were gonna blaze they said I could only join if I could fix girls to join. After that I smashed their window. Dropped things loudly on the floor in the middle of the night and made an angry neighbor think they had done something to their laundry when it was really me. I think one of them even got smacked because of it because I could hear the neighbor shouting and they seemed in terror.
not even chat gDP could conceive of this nonsense

bro thinks he’s paul miller
Idk who that is. I'm about as real as you'll ever see anyone because I have nothing to lose atp and the best I can hope for is to create some entertainment. If you don't believe the stories you can just read it like a sitcom. If it was fake then I would write something that makes myself seem better though, don't you think? All I've done ITT is write things that I jackass would do quite frankly, but why pretend when there's nothing to win and nothing to lose?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 29581