Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
I'm not ready for adult life i cant cope with it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, bakpaokukus, imthesupremecel and 5 others
same, idk how to go forward bro, I keep having breakdowns everyday jfl, I low-key feel like a pussy, maybe I am one, when I turn 20 I'm gonna kms, this life ain't for me, my face is a reminder of the failure I am, and I'm stuck with it

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I'm not ready for adult life i cant cope with it
once uni is over, if you didn't already ascend as a sub-chad you are basically incel for life.

now you will work 60hr weeks. normies can cope because they are in stable ltrs. you cannot because you are a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
IMG 2786

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
once uni is over, if you didn't already ascend as a sub-chad you are basically incel for life.

now you will work 60hr weeks. normies can cope because they are in stable ltrs. you cannot because you are a subhuman.
i mog most people here but okay, im incel because of my personality.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and EverythingMattersCel
i mog most people here but okay, im incel because of my personality.
you're 5'4 with an MTN FACE and you are chode-maxxed.

and you have the worst personality here, which is quite a feat considering the users that populate this forum.

you don't mog shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Cutecel2001 and PeakIncels
same, idk how to go forward bro, I keep having breakdowns everyday jfl, I low-key feel like a pussy, maybe I am one, when I turn 20 I'm gonna kms, this life ain't for me, my face is a reminder of the failure I am, and I'm stuck with it
same. im roping when im 20

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
you're 5'4 with an MTN FACE and you are chode-maxxed.

and you have the worst personality here, which is quite a feat considering the users that populate this forum.

you don't mog shit.
yeah, 5'4 when i barely get heightmogged in pics, and im not mtn because MTN is 5/10 and im above average facially

Life IS a scam imagine this shitty lifestyle of having kids and working for 40+ years this IS how youll end Up...
Image 1

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001