life is simple

Maradona69

Maradona69

Banned
im 6ft6 and i am good looking, told multiple times in my life that i should model. im like hey girl, im too tall for that shit and i actually make money , a lot of money. believe me i dont need that bs + random girls taking pics of my beauty in disbelief is enough for me
i tower over every single guy i walk in the street , the power of height is insane, i feel dopamine just from existing. i dominate every social situation

all the fucking girls give me iois, believe me you fucking loser who reads this thread, you can simp how much as you want for your oneitis, id fuck her 20 minutes after seeing her.

i guess, life of a chad is simple

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
larp harder

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Larp, meanwhile OP barking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
Post face

• +1
Reactions: Maradona69
the BULL

is it you bro? im sorry , its really tragic...
Nah, i fuck girls off tinder while not even stating height, keep coping with your narrative of you being facially chad though

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20452
Nah, i fuck girls off tinder while not even stating height, keep coping with your narrative of you being facially chad though
you can only fuck your right hand , dude

whats your height

you can only fuck your right hand , dude

whats your height
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: about as tall as you. If you go on tinder you get shit, you only have height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: about as tall as you. If you go on tinder you get shit, you only have height
i never had tinder why would i tho ? i still slay and my face is top tier

i never had tinder why would i tho ? i still slay and my face is top tier
Mmm, because i can do the fuck i want during the day while ordering girls from home?? Keep roaming the city like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Mmm, because i can do the fuck i want during the day while ordering girls from home?? Keep roaming the city like a cuck
yes okay keep coping while i fuck 18 year old girls while being 26

yes okay keep coping while i fuck 18 year old girls while being 26
Wow Bro so special :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:(you're not, you post face and you get shitted on by many ppl here). Fucking from home mogs but you Need to be gl for real not "i fuck because i'm tall but think i'm gl too" shit.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Wow Bro so special :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:(you're not, you post face and you get shitted on by many ppl here). Fucking from home mogs but you Need to be gl for real not "i fuck because i'm tall but think i'm gl too" shit.
im tall and good looking . keep fucking barking for me

you get embarassed on tinder

im tall and good looking . keep fucking barking for me

you get embarassed on tinder
I don't, my tinder works. You're tall period, gl ppl don't Need to be low inhib and roam the city to get laid. You're the One Who came here, made claims while hot posting face

I don't, my tinder works. You're tall period, gl ppl don't Need to be low inhib and roam the city to get laid. You're the One Who came here, made claims while hot posting face
i dont roam the city to get laid , i just go out and get laid. its 0 effort. im that good looking , overall in smv im no less than delon
keep being jealous

i dont roam the city to get laid , i just go out and get laid. its 0 effort. im that good looking , overall in smv im no less than delon
keep being jealous
Still too much effort. Life Is Indeed simple as a chad but you wouldn't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Still too much effort. Life Is Indeed simple as a chad but you wouldn't know.
well, installing a fucking app and having time to talk to worthless pieces of meat is not high effort?
id rather discuss shit with my partners about my businesses, i own a lot

im 6ft6 and i am good looking, told multiple times in my life that i should model. im like hey girl, im too tall for that shit and i actually make money , a lot of money. believe me i dont need that bs + random girls taking pics of my beauty in disbelief is enough for me
i tower over every single guy i walk in the street , the power of height is insane, i feel dopamine just from existing. i dominate every social situation

all the fucking girls give me iois, believe me you fucking loser who reads this thread, you can simp how much as you want for your oneitis, id fuck her 20 minutes after seeing her.

i guess, life of a chad is simple
959B8C38 2D42 454C 9328 5F347EED5B85

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: highT, count copula, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
well, installing a fucking app and having time to talk to worthless pieces of meat is not high effort?
id rather discuss shit with my partners about my businesses, i own a lot
Not really. I can Just work out at home or chill while i wait for One bitch to be dtf. You have to go out there and talk to get that piece of meat. Height carries you, otherwise you would have no problems posting face

Not really. I can Just work out at home or chill while i wait for One bitch to be dtf. You have to go out there and talk to get that piece of meat. Height carries you, otherwise you would have no problems posting face
i dont want to associate my face with this forum , how is it hard to get?
i might pm you , if you are really trusted user tho i dont know

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i dont want to associate my face with this forum , how is it hard to get?
i might pm you , if you are really trusted user tho i dont know
Yeah pm, i never doxxed anyone and i'm honest.

• +1
Bro youre mistaking youself with me. I am that guy you are talking about

OP Is legit. Solid aryan htn - chadlite

• +1
i enjoy tormeting losers like you , dude

Crisick wannabe from wish, but not regular wish, a new startup from the slums of mumbai​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and the BULL

Crisick wannabe from wish, but not regular wish, a new startup from the slums of mumbai​

i think he has a right attitude towards incels like you

i dont even look at sub stacy

i only get iois from them and i dont react back
Sure. I suspect your definition of a 'stacy' is a very loose one. You probably rate any girl above a 6 a stacy

Sure. I suspect your definition of a 'stacy' is a very loose one. You probably rate any girl above a 6 a stacy
i live in moscow i fuck premium stacies collected of all around the world
youve never been to a rich club in moscow, come here. any girls fogs
ive fucked a ton of them