Life is too complicated

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Inspired by this thread

Everything is complicated. Trying to be independent from parents, getting jobs, getting these damn stupidass internships, college degrees, acquiring new skill in a job matket that is in demand, interviews.. i hate this shit life (изменено)

Fucking rat racing system

GIVE US FOOD

@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @subhuman incel @forevergymcelling @Makhachev @disillusioned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, fukmylyf, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
everyone else makes it look so easy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 3828
they all mog me! just give me £500 a month and a bedsit! CUNTS

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Life sucks and then you die.

These are the consequences of boomers destroying centuries of tradition, generational wealth and culture within a single generation and throwing ever generation that comes after them to the wolves. Even 3rd worlders are passing on a better future to their children than boomers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and fukmylyf
You have the power to define your destiny and become the master of your fate. Believe in yourself, take risks, and never give up. You are the author of your own story and you have the power to create the life that you want. Step up and take control of your future today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 2268, poopoohead and 1 other person
no life is simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Inspired by this thread

Everything is complicated. Trying to be independent from parents, getting jobs, getting these damn stupidass internships, college degrees, acquiring new skill in a job matket that is in demand, interviews.. i hate this shit life (изменено)

Fucking rat racing system

GIVE US FOOD

@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @subhuman incel @forevergymcelling @Makhachev @disillusioned

You sound mentally ill, no offense... Get a good diet and it will help you clear your mind: mental illness is a sign of poor nutrition... Read a book called WE WANT TO LIVE by nutritionist Aajonus Vonderplanitz, it will change your life.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and poopoohead
You have the power to define your destiny and become the master of your fate. Believe in yourself, take risks, and never give up. You are the author of your own story and you have the power to create the life that you want. Step up and take control of your future today.
What if your brain is bad

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel and Brazitard
Cope you need to become dark triad scammer now make normies pay

Life is too difficult
It’s easier to rope hard