Life Quality and PSL rating

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Mentally ill if you dont think this is the case (All assuming 5'10 plus) . I take the word GOD seriously, theres like 5 people who are worthy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, the MOUSE, wsada and 5 others
@pessimistic

idk man some chads rope sometimes

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Can something as subjective as life quality be expressed as numerical scale?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and the MOUSE
retard didnt include units on the yaxis

also you cant join up each data point if theyre discrete, you need a line of best fit

you still need a line of best fit anyway kys
stop being pedantic after learning statistic 101, im not gonna make a powerpoint worthy graph for dalit incels

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, the MOUSE, horizontallytall and 1 other person
My fellow indian nigger psl gods are basically treated like mtns irl, they have no appeal thats why all these whores say they look like gay aliens. PSL god is nowhere near chad with high sex appeal

My fellow indian nigger psl gods are basically treated like mtns irl, they have no appeal thats why all these whores say they look like gay aliens. PSL god is nowhere near chad with high sex appeal
I dont consider the dalits opinion here on what constitutes a PSL God, I have my own metrics

So what does 100 QOL even mean?

I dont consider the dalits opinion here on what constitutes a PSL God, I have my own metrics
Im not no disgusting hindu dalit im a sexy melanated young Sri Lankan male 6'4 Broad shoulders

Mentally ill if you dont think this is the case (All assuming 5'10 plus) . I take the word GOD seriously, theres like 5 people who are worthy

View attachment 2535475
I got called cute by this chick in uni after looksmaxxing and she pinched my cheeks. I told her I was a bit bloated dur to sodium intake last night.
What does it mean if a girl calls you "cute"? She gave me choosing signals later on that day (she pretended she was taking a selfie then asked me if I want to be in it). We're normally friends but this is the first time she calls me cute n shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
This graph doesn't account for oofy doofies and hence should be rejected.

Absolutely brutal how most people on this forum aren't even on that chart since it stops at LTN; Subhumans.
Literally negative Quality Of Life.

over for us klinefelter niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I got called cute by this chick in uni after looksmaxxing and she pinched my cheeks. I told her I was a bit bloated dur to sodium intake last night.
What does it mean if a girl calls you "cute"? She gave me choosing signals later on that day (she pretended she was taking a selfie then asked me if I want to be in it). We're normally friends but this is the first time she calls me cute n shit.
She called you cute because your cheeks were chubby from sodium bloat. Like a cute hamster. Over. Also caged at “choosing signals”.

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
She called you cute because your cheeks were chubby from sodium bloat. Like a cute hamster. Over. Also caged at “choosing signals”.
She flirted with me before bruh, that's all choosing signals.
The bloat wasn't really "chubby" but not the lean hollows look I get when debloated in the evening.
Met her today at college btw and she was really invested in the convo.