Life will beat you down even when the match is over

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Life will beat you down. Over and over again. Even when you’re knocked out and convulsing on the floor like an abused dog, life will still pound the holy shit out of your skull until your brain is mush.

E6637F2E 9FFA 49E0 87FD EE9F26BC723B

To the newborns who just entered this world today; prepare to get your shit pushed in and have your entire body contorted. You will lose each time.

Last edited:
Life will beat you down. Over and over again. Even when you’re knocked out and convulsing on the floor like an abused dog, life will still pound the holy shit out of your skull until your brain is mush.

BGB%2BChavez%2BRojas%2BGIF.gif

To the newborns who just entered this world today; prepare to get your shit pushed in and have your entire body contorted. You will lose each time.

Bro, you ok? Your threads are more dark than normal.

I havn't even seen your pics if you can PM me ( i dont dox) I can tell you if you are really as bas as you say you are. I am pretty sure your probably a normie with some underlying mental issue (sorry to say).

Bro, you ok? Your threads are more dark than normal.

I havn't even seen your pics if you can PM me ( i dont dox) I can tell you if you are really as bas as you say you are. I am pretty sure your probably a normie with some underlying mental issue (sorry to say).
No I’m ugly as shit believe me. I’ve scrolled through the rating section so many times and have yet to see someone uglier than me. Not even joking.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Sphinx
No I’m ugly as shit believe me. I’ve scrolled through the rating section so many times and have yet to see someone uglier than me. Not even joking.

Send pics. I am not sure what to say, you have been here as long as I have.

Either we create a plan to ascend you or you continue to make these posts. I already have a feeling you are not even bad looking, its an underlying mental issue.

Either we create a plan to ascend you or you continue to make these posts. I already have a feeling you are not even bad looking, its an underlying mental issue.
I saw him he's ugly as shit.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Gaia262

he says he's had a gf

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

his whole account is for trolling purposes. I don't know if you missed it or playing along with him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
his whole account is for trolling purposes. I don't know if you missed it or playing along with him

I don't think someone has the stamina to troll with such depressive content for so long, the novelty of it would wear off and just be a self destructive hobby.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Vermilioncore

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore