Life without testosterone is not worth it

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Unless you’re lean ,getting perfect sleep, lots of muscle on frame ,regular sex ,not living in a city, regular career wins ,regular fights -you are nowhere near close to ideal T levels.

Once you start T supplementation you will start seeking out career opp , attain low social inhibition ,better sleep ,wanting to fight yet not in a wired way ( more like a healthy competition) ,studying stuff feels extremely interesting ,gaming is 20 x better etc.

5FF3D726 024E 41DA 818C 3ED07A9C77BF

We are bombarded with xenoestrogens everywhere ,and every time you see Mike t Hurston or some other retard getting all the money and girls your T plummets even further cause testosterone is extremely hierarchy dependent. There is really no reason not to use T if you know how to do it safely. Using low dose( 10-40 mg) testosterone transdermal gel with low dose exemestane (1-5 mg) until you are at a healthier state -both body and mind wise is the best course of action you can take.

6E428CB2 D4AB 4999 8F03 A48DB06775E4

I used to talk the most sense and was nice to everyone in my friend group yet was treated as invisible dirt, as soon as I lost some weight ( not enough for it to be the main cause) and started T even if I do extreme autism I’m still considered the main glue holding our group together ( implicitly).

This article says even homeopathic concentrations of testosterone caused self reported effects of vitality mood confidence and sexual function which means it was placebo cause it was too little to exert androgenic effects. But is this true? Anyone who has studies peat for a while know even 1 mg of test applied to scrotum has remarkable virilsing strength enhancing effects and articles such as this just prove the gynocracy of modern day scientific journalism:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, alriodai and 8 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
Correct but will be very hard for people to recognise since their T levels are being slowly permanently lowered over time so theyre less aware of how drastic the negative effects are and pinning it is either illegal/difficult to procure or they feel like putting any amount into their body is as dangerous as running full steroid stack so it puts them off

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BigLooks22, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Correct but will be very hard for people to recognise since their T levels are being slowly permanently lowered over time so theyre less aware of how drastic the negative effects are and pinning it is either illegal/difficult to procure or they feel like putting any amount into their body is as dangerous as running full steroid stack so it puts them off
My t levels natty are 800 ng/dl but had all the negative effects such as low in hierarchy excessive cooming social anxiety etc. who cares what the reason was? Maybe high E low free test low androgen receptor sensitivity high SHBG whatever.. first time I took T and Exemestane I felt like Arthur Morgan. Free and fierce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and GuyFromSingapore
People that got castrated in the past usually lived longer. 14 years or so.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, MoggerChad and Deleted member 23558
People that got castrated in the past usually lived longer. 14 years or so.
That’s due to lower GH and estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ElySioNs and Deleted member 19036
What's your dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 19036
10 mg twice a day 2 mg exemestane twice a day
So you're on 140 mg test per week and 28 mg Asin? This is just going to put your test in high normal levels not even close to a blast cycle. How are you administering test?

So you're on 140 mg test per week and 28 mg Asin? This is just going to put your test in high normal levels not even close to a blast cycle. How are you administering test?
No it doesn’t it adds on to my test levels without being a full replacement dose as the HPA only shuts down through estrogen and leydig cell signalling both of which aren’t affected by my protocol. Transdermal . I’m not using test for muscles.

Not being over 5'7 as a man helps your body to produce enough testosterone even with all the environmental factors around you. Since smaller body = less nutrients and everything else required.

ZNA3C6OSXQJ7OA2YUGPM7HUIGY

This is why latinos are the highest T race on average in studies.

3080608 0C3D16F9 206F 4C4A 805B CA0766A1834C

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, currylightskin and Deleted member 23558
Unless you’re lean ,getting perfect sleep, lots of muscle on frame ,regular sex ,not living in a city, regular career wins ,regular fights -you are nowhere near close to ideal T levels.

Once you start T supplementation you will start seeking out career opp , attain low social inhibition ,better sleep ,wanting to fight yet not in a wired way ( more like a healthy competition) ,studying stuff feels extremely interesting ,gaming is 20 x better etc.

View attachment 2064256

We are bombarded with xenoestrogens everywhere ,and every time you see Mike t Hurston or some other retard getting all the money and girls your T plummets even further cause testosterone is extremely hierarchy dependent. There is really no reason not to use T if you know how to do it safely. Using low dose( 10-40 mg) testosterone transdermal gel with low dose exemestane (1-5 mg) until you are at a healthier state -both body and mind wise is the best course of action you can take.

View attachment 2064255

I used to talk the most sense and was nice to everyone in my friend group yet was treated as invisible dirt, as soon as I lost some weight ( not enough for it to be the main cause) and started T even if I do extreme autism I’m still considered the main glue holding our group together ( implicitly).

This article says even homeopathic concentrations of testosterone caused self reported effects of vitality mood confidence and sexual function which means it was placebo cause it was too little to exert androgenic effects. But is this true? Anyone who has studies peat for a while know even 1 mg of test applied to scrotum has remarkable virilsing strength enhancing effects and articles such as this just prove the gynocracy of modern day scientific journalism:

"wanting to fight"

Good now train MMA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

View attachment 2064256

View attachment 2064255

Time for me to take minoxidil for hair loss.

• +1
No it doesn’t it adds on to my test levels without being a full replacement dose as the HPA only shuts down through estrogen and leydig cell signalling both of which aren’t affected by my protocol. Transdermal . I’m not using test for muscles.
Your an absolute retard

- 10 eggs soft/half/steamed eggs a day
- broccolis
- weight lifting
- sprinting
- 9 hrs of sleep

T increase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23558
Injecting is low T.

//Dr. BRUH

large dicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@jahsuuu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774

View attachment 2064256

View attachment 2064255

how can i lower estrogen?? otc pills or medication otc ones first and maybe supplements. advices r appreciated

how can i lower estrogen?? otc pills or medication otc ones first and maybe supplements. advices r appreciated
Nicotine ,orange juice ,vitamin d plus k2, aspirin , raw carrot salad garnished w coconut oil and ACV , Bromocriptine, progesterone, low dose dhea, low dose dht

• +1
Where do you get your info from? Any videos you can link? I prefer not to read

Nicotine ,orange juice ,vitamin d plus k2, aspirin , raw carrot salad garnished w coconut oil and ACV , Bromocriptine, progesterone, low dose dhea, low dose dht
baeed but it would be over for my hair if dht'ed up myself

• Hmm...
baeed but it would be over for my hair if dht'ed up myself
it wont i have been using test and dht enhancing compounds for monhts my hair is darker and thicker now, hair loss is mainly due to high prolactin

• +1
it wont i have been using test and dht enhancing compounds for monhts my hair is darker and thicker now, hair loss is mainly due to high prolactin
how to lower porlactin then i need sum shit to add to my stack.

Vodka @Makhachev

If you want to get it up too
i love vodka more very much its genetic and what is prolactin i dont know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
how to lower porlactin then i need sum shit to add to my stack.
bromocriptine or lisuride for that along w some cyproheptadine before sleep amantadine and vitamin e. your prolactin will be tanked in 2 weeks on that stack.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 15854