Lifefeul at the airport (manlets gtfih)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
20240921 124141

Currently at Stansted airport. Waiting for flight. As soon as I walk into the airport - fucking lifefeul! Everyone is short AF compared to outside. Men / women are like 3 inches shorter. It truly makes sense the global average is 5'8. That feels like the case here. Despite the fact that travellers (are usually richer) therefore taller than average in their country. 90% of the time I see someone 6'0+ or a woman 5'7+ it's always an westoid / northern or eastern Europeans. Just another fucking reminder my manletism is 100% location-based.

But I still see many meds short AF. At the entrance I saw an Italian or Gayreek waiting for gate info. Facially he was HTN. However he stood up and he was like 5 FOOT FUCKING TWO :lul:

I literally followed him all the way through checkin, baggage and I'm currently at his gate. I'm not even on the same flight as him but it feels so great to mog him :chad:

@onion_salad @JohnDoe working at the airport is mogger. John you are near Manchester get a job there.

Having to remove my trainers and lose 1.5 inches from my Nike Air maxx was so suifeul. It was only for like 2 minutes but it's gonna give me PTSD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trying_toascend, JohnDoe, bloomercel and 9 others
the airport looks like shit thought that was in mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel, ihearvoices and 1 other person
I was at the airport few days ago in Turkey to go to Northerb Cyprus, there were lots of tourists especially Russians. I was heightmogging %98 of the people but there was this Russian guy that was 1 inch taller. I am only 6'1. Russians are the tallest from what i observed compared to other Eurocucks

Turks and curries were manlets ofc

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
I was at the airport few days ago in Turkey to go to Northerb Cyprus, there were lots of tourists especially Russians. I was heightmogging %98 of the people but there was this Russian guy that was 1 inch taller. I am only 6'1. Russians are the tallest from what i observed compared to other Eurocucks

Turks and curries were manlets ofc
Lifefeul. I realised even euros are manlet, it's really only the Nordics and EEs.

I will be in Sabiha gokcen for 5 hours before my connecting flight. I will enjoy being average for once in my life.
the airport looks like shit thought that was in mumbai
Heathrow mogs. There's like 5 London airport. The rest are subhuman tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Debetro and ElySioNs
I reckon I could go there and my peen sucked on the spot. (201cm with 4 inch lifts and shoes btw)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
View attachment 3186547

Currently at Stansted airport. Waiting for flight. As soon as I walk into the airport - fucking lifefeul! Everyone is short AF compared to outside. Men / women are like 3 inches shorter. It truly makes sense the global average is 5'8. That feels like the case here. Despite the fact that travellers (are usually richer) therefore taller than average in their country. 90% of the time I see someone 6'0+ or a woman 5'7+ it's always an westoid / northern or eastern Europeans. Just another fucking reminder my manletism is 100% location-based.

But I still see many meds short AF. At the entrance I saw an Italian or Gayreek waiting for gate info. Facially he was HTN. However he stood up and he was like 5 FOOT FUCKING TWO :lul:

I literally followed him all the way through checkin, baggage and I'm currently at his gate. I'm not even on the same flight as him but it feels so great to mog him :chad:

@onion_salad @JohnDoe working at the airport is mogger. John you are near Manchester get a job there.

Having to remove my trainers and lose 1.5 inches from my Nike Air maxx was so suifeul. It was only for like 2 minutes but it's gonna give me PTSD.
I’m already much taller than the average American or Brit so I don’t need to airport max lol.

It’s only in like Germany/Poland/Netherlands do I get height mogged on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Also the difference in height in airports varies by terminal.

If you’re in the shitty terminals with budget airlines it’s full of short people and the rich terminals with the Amex Centurion lounges and Etihad/Emirates lounges always are full of tall people.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and bloomercel
Airports usually have good looking people but plenty of ugly moggers around

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist