LifeFuel: Black foid literally cries about not being approached when she goes to nightclubs

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Looks like a girl at my school ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Swagwaffle
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Saw this shit she is uggo af tho lmao who would willingly want a niggress anyways

Yeah she's ugly as fuck ngl

Judging from the palm trees and the fact that Chris Brown was performing this was probably some high profile area in LA full of nothing but Chads and Stacies. She'd have better luck going to a ghetto inner city predominantly black nightclub. Some thirsty dusty ass nigga will probably approach.

I wonder how she would feel if she got approached by this guy

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, 11gaijin, Autist and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Saw this shit she is uggo af tho lmao who would willingly want a niggress anyways
Currycope, your SMV is no match for her SMV. :feelskek:

After rejecting him

That's all these stupid nightclub bitches want. They love rejecting men.
Rejecting men gives foids more social status. They even go out of their way to force a situation to make it that a man likes them just to reject him and brag about it to their friends. "Yaaas gurl you too good for that ugly ass nigga, go get dat Tyrone dick".

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245

In my local clubs ANY girl (even the ugliest one) gets approached by guys.
in clubs all below average girls can flirt with above average guys

Aye to that; if it ain't white, it ain't right.

In my local clubs ANY girl (even the ugliest one) gets approached by guys.
in clubs all below average girls can flirt with above average guys

Like I said she was probably in some affluent area in LA where she was surrounded by Chads and Stacies and stuck out like a sore thumb due to being significantly lower in attractiveness than her peers.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
beauty is in bones, not in skin color

Id fuck her but i wouldnt date a black girl

beauty is in bones, not in skin color
Nah fuck that foids want perfection in looks money and status so they better be goddamn perfect in the body and face cuz that’s all we give a shit about and I and most men here aren’t going to be getting erections by seeing her night black hairy pussy and lesbian haircut lmao
Aye to that; if it ain't white, it ain't right.
Hell yeah im down to fuck a good looking light skin North Indian chick too but nigresses are definately off limits all the way fuck that gross devolved subspecies

I wonder how she would feel if she got approached by this guy
View attachment 14717

OH LAWDY
Nah fuck that foids want perfection in looks money and status so they better be goddamn perfect in the body and face cuz that’s all we give a shit about and I and most men here aren’t going to be getting erections by seeing her night black hairy pussy and lesbian haircut lmao

Hell yeah im down to fuck a good looking light skin North Indian chick too but nigresses are definately off limits all the way fuck that gross devolved subspecies

Arab bitches are cool and so are Hispanic bitches...other than that no race mixing crap.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Currycope, your SMV is no match for her SMV. :feelskek:
Sure she is dangerously close to the wall I’m not losing sleep over how fast her smv is declining and mine is riding day by day lmao especially once my skil lightning skin care shit arrives

I don't fuck around with curry bitches or noodle whores. because if we're talking ethnics and I say this as a JBB type guy, currycels and ricecels ACTUALLY FUCKING DO EXIST. not taking their women. they need to control their own wammen

Rofl gvng in this b

Sure she is dangerously close to the wall I’m not losing sleep over how fast her smv is declining and mine is riding day by day lmao especially once my skil lightning skin care shit arrives
Whatever helps you cope but my point was there was no need to be racist.

Whatever helps you cope but my point was there was no need to be racist.
Nigga come on the world is racist get over it foids do this to men lmao I’m more than happy to return the favor

I agree with the first answer to that video. Probably someone approchead her but they didn't meet her high standards

I ain’t scared of a nigger this is America remember I conceal and carry for my protection
Only cowards use weapons. Use your fists. I know for a fact you couldn't fight a black man.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Not trying to engage with a monkey lmao your definition of coward leads to your women being raped in Europe but in America we don’t engage in slow and risky fights we remove enemies fast and efficiently
If Cuckmerica is filled with such masculine, real men such as yourself, I wouldn't even dare to visit it! Too high T for me. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at coping, edgy cowards like you. Better remove your shits in the streets fast and efficiently. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Autist
I feel bad for her

A black woman yelled at me for sneering at her and I called her a coon

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Great again your underdeveloped eurocuck brain didn’t realize me say nowadays I believe olden golden age Europeans turned into Americans leaving dumb useless shitheads with low iq Genes back in the shitty motherland filling it now with pedo rapist goat fuckers
There's no influx of shitskin hindus in Europe? Jfl at your low iq.

woah man did you just insult him? you don't know who ur fucking with, us gvngers don't take shit
Lay it on him bro. He ain't nothing but a cowvrd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, dogtown and Deleted member 611
As if Hindus are the problem and not the goatfuckers tell me one terrorist stack caused by fundamentalist Hindu and compare it to the sharia fags
Jfl shitskin hindu is unaware of the fact his overlords are slaughtering Islamic people left right and center, including Sikhs. Now go poo in loo, shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Phad and Autist
Jfl shitskin hindu is unaware of the fact his overlords are slaughtering Islamic people left right and center, including Sikhs. Now go poo in loo, shitskin.
Ngl u were one of my favorites on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Ngl u were one of my favorites on .me
Three questions bro.. Were?! :( and... How do you know who I am. What was your username there?

Three questions bro.. Were?! :( and... How do you know who I am. What was your username there?
REEEEEE was the curry that always talked about bad/deformed his nose was on .me. So I assume you're him. And multiple alts I can't remember.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
REEEEEE was the curry that always talked about bad/deformed his nose was on .me. So I assume you're him. And multiple alts I can't remember.
Haha fuark you assume correctly. What's the most recent Alt of yours?

That's a familiar name bro. Glad you are here. :)

You don’t know your history Hindus have always been at war with goatfuckers and have always been the more peaceful side even though the pedo rapists deserve nothing but death Rained down on them by drone strikes no sympathy for their disgusting backwards religion this is why I believe nuking Europe and the Middle East is in the best interest of the world since the only useful countries are in Asian and the Americas. We could get rid of South America too but at least they are just illegal aliens and not child rapist jihadists
Shitskin hindus have always been slaughtering Islamic people, Sikhs, etc you're right you fucking low IQ retard. Kys you subhuman. Shitskin hindus even rape little kids and defend the rapists. Sick bastards like you need to find a loo to poo in.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Autist and Phad
You don’t know your history Hindus have always been at war with goatfuckers and have always been the more peaceful side even though the pedo rapists deserve nothing but death Rained down on them by drone strikes no sympathy for their disgusting backwards religion this is why I believe nuking Europe and the Middle East is in the best interest of the world since the only useful countries are in Asian and the Americas. We could get rid of South America too but at least they are just illegal aliens and not child rapist jihadists

LMAO shouldn't you be praying to some retarded statues???? Stfu with all this dumb shit you spout in every thread

• +1
Nah nigga u is wrong. Here is history from my POV simplified from the 1500s. Hindu Brahmins didn’t teach or wanna fuck with the low castes and at the time Sikhism picked up so some Hindus became Sikhs. At the same time Muslims/ancestors of gengis khan were conquering shit left and right(explains modern day South Asia). Muslims came To India, they didn’t like Hindus or Sikhs so they tried to convert them. Many of the Hindus did while the Sikhs didn’t bow down like cowards. Hindu Kings got scared, Muslims hated the Sikhs even more cuz they were disobeying orders from a larger empire. Even Hindu Kings at the time sided with Muslim emperors to fight against Sikhs cuz we were going against the grain. To this day same shit happens, when Pakistan was made in 1947 all kinds of riots because of shitskin Hindu leaders like Gandhi. Same in 1984 cuz of a Gandhi. Literally everything wrong in India can be explained with weak leadership and coward Hindus is who converted and are now mad that on the national level they arnt respected.

• +1
When they say blacks can't be incel it's because women like this