LifeFuel for long midface boyos

HardDrugs

HardDrugs

drugmaxxed
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction (possible CCW rotation if you need it) + lip lift = shorter philtrum area with no addition teeth show
If your long midface is due to a long philtrum area this procedure will effectively make your midface shorter, this is already pretty cool although:

Problem: In men, the upper lip is already significantly bigger than in women, a lip lift would ruin the average man's facial harmony.
Solution: It turns out that in addition to the lip lift you can also get lip reduction surgery which is an incision on the inside of the mouth which brings the lip back in, thus reducing red lip show.

What this effectively does is raise the overall position of the mouth (or stomion if you prefer) without changing it's shape, to fit the results of the lefort 1.
You now have a shorter midface gg

Paper:
http://pdf-s2.xuebalib.com:1262/2ek4tQhi9Ox6.pdf (graphic images on page 3)
Realself:
Eppley himself agreeing with the idea, there are tons of other questions like this where surgeons agree

I would obviously suggest going with a very reputable surgeon for this, as i can easily see the procedure going wrong with your average pajeet
[ISPOILER]Still haven't found a solution if you have a long nose RIP[/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and kota
Still haven't found a solution if you have a long nose RIP
Bengt

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx, Deleted member 16394, Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction (possible CCW rotation if you need it) + lip lift = shorter philtrum area with no addition teeth show
If your long midface is due to a long philtrum area this procedure will effectively make your midface shorter, this is already pretty cool although:

Problem: In men, the upper lip is already significantly bigger than in women, a lip lift would ruin the average man's facial harmony.
Solution: It turns out that in addition to the lip lift you can also get lip reduction surgery which is an incision on the inside of the mouth which brings the lip back in, thus reducing red lip show.

What this effectively does is raise the overall position of the mouth (or stomion if you prefer) without changing it's shape, to fit the results of the lefort 1.

Paper:
Realself:
Eppley himself agreeing with the idea, there are tons of other questions like this where surgeons agree

I would obviously suggest going with a very reputable surgeon for this, as i can easily see the procedure going wrong with your average pajeet
How much does all of this cost put together?

How much does all of this cost put together?
I would say around 15k-20k to be safe but depends on surgeon and how your dental occlusion is (if you need braces after the lefort etc..., i don't know the details)
Long philtrum is the ONLY case in which a long midface (which instantly failos all your other features) can be fixed so totally worth it IMO

• +1
Reactions: kota
Can't a more forwards maxilla make a bigger nose look more normal?

What is considered a long nose? Like the length in cm?

If you just need 3-5mm of impaction and no maxillary advancement you could get a shorter ccw rotated upper jaw with aligners, TADs, and acceledent device

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: conquistador, Pendejo and kota

Paper:
Realself:

Also lower eyebrows a few mm with castoroil

• +1
Reactions: kota
If you just need 3-5mm of impaction and no maxillary advancement you could get a shorter ccw rotated upper jaw with aligners, TADs, and acceledent device
Damn, do you even understand half of what you said? It sounds hard as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Damn, do you even understand half of what you said? It sounds hard as fuck
Translation: You can shorten your upper jaw by 3-5mm with orthodontics. also gives you some ccw rotation
It costs less than lefort + braces if you just need a shorter jaw

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Translation: You can shorten your upper jaw by 3-5mm with orthodontics. also gives you some ccw rotation
It costs less than lefort + braces if you just need a shorter jaw
Thanks brah. Looks promising, I should check it out

I dont think stomion can be raised? Is it true?

do they recess maxilla?

Holy shit this is lifefuel for me