Like a baby learning not to touch the stove by getting burned, I learned not to talk about my problems to anyone

apocalypse

apocalypse

I got brutally burned and traumatized every time I tried to talk about my struggles with anyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17379, aBetterMii and 7 others
Same boyo

i only vent in autistic forums like this one but never 1 on 1 with people i know online or irl

the cold harsh truth is that no one gives a shit and as a man you're expected to make it out alone

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aBetterMii, ajq9q9wajka and 3 others
Same boyo

i only vent in autistic forums like this one but never 1 on 1 with people i know online or irl

the cold harsh truth is that no one gives a shit and as a man you're expected to make it out alone
If only not giving a shit was all they did
People closest to me would go out of their way to make me feel ashamed, weak, and guilty for having problems

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214
literally no point in talking to anyone about your problems lol, they'll just gaslight you with no problem every fucking time

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, darkness97 and Paroxysm
If only not giving a shit was all they did
People closest to me would go out of their way to make me feel ashamed, weak, and guilty for having problems
yeah boyo same, i opened up to my ex in a time where i was REALLY struggling and after that it was just this spiral of her losing her attraction for me, shaming me sometimes

absolutely never again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ajq9q9wajka, DivineBeing and 1 other person
yeah boyo same, i opened up to my ex in a time where i was REALLY struggling and after that it was just this spiral of her losing her attraction for me, shaming me sometimes

absolutely never again
What’s funny is I actually tried to find solutions for my ex’s problems and the bitch wouldn’t even accept it she just stuck with getting abused lmfao fuck these hoes don’t waste your time

offtopic is the only outlet where i can vent about anything. one of the many reasons i'm here forever, on top of the easy accessible dopamine and cagefuel this shit is therapy in many ways

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8853, Solidcoin and 2 others
Legit, I can't speak to my problems with people because they get bored and it usually involves them haha.

Therapy is the way.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i always vented to girls that i'm ugly

they told me i'm not

i got gaslit

so now i don't tell others about problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and darkness97
The only time I vent is to either men in general, on anonymous Internet forums, or to woman I do not wish to be in a relationship/have sex with.

for me, my problems are mine alone and I don't want to burden anyone with them. I wouldn't have it any other way

but everyone is different. I feel like you are only getting burned because you are talking to the wrong people

Like a baby learning to not touch the stove by getting burned, you will learn to suck this dick bitch

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16834 and Sphinx
for me, my problems are mine alone and I don't want to burden anyone with them. I wouldn't have it any other way

but everyone is different. I feel like you are only getting burned because you are talking to the wrong people
I can tell you haven't experienced 2% of my suffering

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I can tell you haven't experienced 2% of my suffering
yeah I'm sure you're extremely unlucky and your life has been an endless string of misfortune and pain

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and apocalypse