limb lengthening legit?

F

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Iron
how tall can i grow with limb lengthening and how long will i have to be immobile?

Even if you get 5 inches with that surgery, you'll still be incel. Might as well spend that money on investing and moneymaxxx. You won't be getting girls with your looks

How old are you and which country?

The intent of this surgery is for people who are considered short by normal societal standards (ie bluepilled normie standards), not for people who think it's completely over because they got once heightmogged by 4 inches from a 6'3 Chad. If you are at least 5'7, you are an idiot for even considering to get this surgery, and you would have to find some less scrupulous doctor in a 3rd world country to even agree to do it.

If you have a good frame and decent looks, then LL surgery is the easiest way to height max. It's expensive but you get "instant", guaranteed height increase.

Lol. Anyone over 5'6 has to be fucking retarded to consider this surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, fauxfox, Currycellmate and 3 others
If you have a good frame and decent looks, then LL surgery is the easiest way to height max. It's expensive but you get "instant", guaranteed height increase.
"Instant" after spending months at a hospital recovering while not being able to walk.

"Instant" after spending months at a hospital recovering while not being able to walk.
All the pain is worth it if you go from being a manlet to a being 6ft+ slayer. Of course, if you're 5' 10" or more, then doing this is just stupid.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
All the pain is worth it if you go from being a manlet to a being 6ft+ slayer. Of course, if you're 5' 10" or more, then doing this is just stupid.
Alright boyo, waste a whole year of your life and tens of thousands of dollars to gain 2-3 inches MAXIMUM...or just put on some fucking lifts and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and MD_Hopeful69
Alright boyo, waste a whole year of your life and tens of thousands of dollars to gain 2-3 inches MAXIMUM...or just put on some fucking lifts and call it a day.
You could actually gain around 6 inches from this. And since the quality of your life is going to be way better, I'd say 1 year of waiting is worth it.

You could actually gain around 6 inches from this. And since the quality of your life is going to be way better, I'd say 1 year of waiting is worth it.
The average obtained from this procedure is 2-3 inches, not 6. I was being hyperbolic saying 2-3 inches was the MAXIMUM, but the truth is that that's the normal expectation. A 6 inch gain would either mean a much more risky and aggressive treatment or a result well outside of the normal distribution.

The average obtained from this procedure is 2-3 inches, not 6. I was being hyperbolic saying 2-3 inches was the MAXIMUM, but the truth is that that's the normal expectation. A 6 inch gain would either mean a much more risky and aggressive treatment or a result well outside of the normal distribution.
The truth is, there is no theoretical limit to how much the limbs could be lengthened. If they wanted, they could make the bones grow even more than 6 inches. But the thing is, 2-6 inches is the most they can make the bones grow without making complications arise from the treatment.

The longer they have to make the bones grow, the more time, risk, and pain is involved. Plus, there's the risk of infection. This same technology is used on people who get into accidents and lose a portion of their bone.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
The truth is, there is no theoretical limit to how much the limbs could be lengthened. If they wanted, they could make the bones grow even more than 6 inches. But the thing is, 2-6 inches is the most they can make the bones grow without making complications arise from the treatment.

The longer they have to make the bones grow, the more time, risk, and pain is involved. Plus, there's the risk of infection. This same technology is used on people who get into accidents and lose a portion of their bone.
And the truth is that this procedure costs tens of thousands dollars in medical expenses alone, EVEN in a third world country, not to mention the time spent recovering that you AREN'T working and have to explain your long absence to the next employer, if you aren't completely broke by then. And the truth is, I believe you have to go through a physicatric evaluation to be considered for this surgery, so that alone disqualifies anyone who posts on this board, and for their own good, I might add.

See here for more information - this is by the most popular LL clinic in North America. I have also seen similar information on a popular German clinic's website.
https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening/what-is-stature-lengthening/

The following anecdote illustrates the point: a gentleman flew all the way from Holland to see Dr. Paley regarding stature lengthening. He was 5’11” tall. He said that since he was a teenager he has suffered from feeling short. He is the shortest male in his family and even his sister is his height. All of his friends are much taller. He reminded Dr. Paley that the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. Although Dr. Paley is the same height as the patient, he had never considered himself as short nor had any of his family or friends. Dr. Paley therefore had difficulty considering him for stature lengthening and sent him for psychological evaluation. The psychologist’s report showed he suffered from the same body image problem as all of the other patients they had evaluated. Despite his seemingly tall height, he suffered from height dysphoria.

LOL - so my other question: which one of you was it?

This again proves my point in general about surgery that most people on this board (and others miss). You can't just stroll in and demand a surgery. A doctor can and WILL reject you if he doesn't feel you are a good candidate for it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Lol. Anyone over 5'6 has to be fucking retarded to consider this surgery.
I mean I'm not considering it but isn't it a legitimate way to looksmax? Height is always a plus until about 6'2. A guy who's 5'10 or so could become 6' with it and boost his confidence greatly. Why rule it out?

• +1
And the truth is that this procedure costs tens of thousands dollars in medical expenses alone, EVEN in a third world country, not to mention the time spent recovering that you AREN'T working and have to explain your long absence to the next employer, if you aren't completely broke by then. And the truth is, I believe you have to go through a physicatric evaluation to be considered for this surgery, so that alone disqualifies anyone who posts on this board, and for their own good, I might add.

See here for more information - this is by the most popular LL clinic in North America. I have also seen similar information on a popular German clinic's website.
https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening/what-is-stature-lengthening/

The following anecdote illustrates the point: a gentleman flew all the way from Holland to see Dr. Paley regarding stature lengthening. He was 5’11” tall. He said that since he was a teenager he has suffered from feeling short. He is the shortest male in his family and even his sister is his height. All of his friends are much taller. He reminded Dr. Paley that the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. Although Dr. Paley is the same height as the patient, he had never considered himself as short nor had any of his family or friends. Dr. Paley therefore had difficulty considering him for stature lengthening and sent him for psychological evaluation. The psychologist’s report showed he suffered from the same body image problem as all of the other patients they had evaluated. Despite his seemingly tall height, he suffered from height dysphoria.

This again proves my point in general about surgery that most people on this board (and others miss). You can't just stroll in and demand a surgery. A doctor can and WILL reject you if he doesn't feel you are a good candidate for it.
Well, there's likely a good reason for that. 5' 11" isn't short by any standards (well, maybe by foid standards). Of course you can't just stroll in and demand a surgery, but it certainly doesn't mean it isn't worth trying.

It may cost thousands of dollars, but having foids throw their pussy at you is something that money can't buy. You can't buy your way back into your prime years either.

I'm 5'9 and definitely considering it. I think life quality would increase ridiculously if I get to 6ft and get jaw implants, hair implants, and rhino

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and fauxfox
I'm 5'9 and definitely considering it. I think life quality would increase ridiculously if I get to 6ft and get jaw implants, hair implants, and rhino
I'd try facemaxxing first before you get LL imo. Getting cosmetic surgery is way cheaper and has quicker recovery time. Plus, you can probably still slay at your height.

But if you feel like it's your top priority and your height is stopping you, then go for it.

• +1
Well, there's likely a good reason for that. 5' 11" isn't short by any standards (well, maybe by foid standards). Of course you can't just stroll in and demand a surgery, but it certainly doesn't mean it isn't worth trying.

It may cost thousands of dollars, but having foids throw their pussy at you is something that money can't buy. You can't buy your way back into your prime years either.

You think a foid is going to throw her pussy at you because your 6'2... What a fucking idiot... Do people like you live in basements...????

Do you not go out into the real world? Do you also believe that all 12 year old girls are secretly having anal sex?!?!
I'd try facemaxxing first before you get LL imo. Getting cosmetic surgery is way cheaper and has quicker recovery time. Plus, you can probably still slay at your height.

But if you feel like it's your top priority and your height is stopping you, then go for it.

His height isnt stopping him. Being 6'2 is nice, but I dont know why you guys think a girl is gna fuck you just because you're 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

Even if you get 5 inches with that surgery, you'll still be incel. Might as well spend that money on investing and moneymaxxx. You won't be getting girls with your looks
i am from india average height here 5'5''. i have a decent face and good frame
How old are you and which country?
24, i am from india
The intent of this surgery is for people who are considered short by normal societal standards (ie bluepilled normie standards), not for people who think it's completely over because they got once heightmogged by 4 inches from a 6'3 Chad. If you are at least 5'7, you are an idiot for even considering to get this surgery, and you would have to find some less scrupulous doctor in a 3rd world country to even agree to do it.
i am a currcycel
lifefuel
how long will i have to be completely dependent on others for to gain 6 inches, i am willing to endure the physical pain for a year

Last edited:
You'll be 5'6 afterwards, so still a manlet. It's worth it for slightly below average tall people like me

i am from india average height here 5'5''. i have a decent face and good frame

24, i am from india

i am a currcycel

lifefuel

how long will i have to be completely dependent on others for to gain 6 inches, i am willing to endure the physical pain for a year
Do you have the money for this? The surgery from what I've heard is quite expensive. Also it is risky too. I am not sure if 6 inch gain is possible. I have heard about couple of limb lengehtneing stories and people gained like 2-3 inches. So going with a 6 inch gain isn't realistic.

Now you need to ask yourself. Do you want to spend tens of thousands of dollars for 2 inch height gain, with the risks associated. You would also lose your athleticism. And I've heard in old age you would be in a wheelchair. And what if you are not able to walk for whatever mishap that happens.

That being said most people here, in fact I would say(with guarantee) 100% would never have this surgery. Much easier said than done. And I am saying this as someone who had a jaw surgery last month. Not as invasive and harsh as limb lengthening but it definitely is over there. So I am not some bluepilled personality cuck but people over here talk about surgeries as if it is like buying stuff at the local supermarket so you have to take their words with a pinch of salt. Also don't forget majority are teenagers.

Doctors and medical professionals try to make money out of everything. But even they don't talk about as positively about limb lengthening as they do about breaking your jaw and joining it again.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and justanothergymcell
You’re one of the few users here who is based af

Igot a cousin male who did got 9 cm lazarov nothing you said affected him lol he drives goes to malls gyms and is a swimmer who got a couple of medals not national level pro but good swimmer