Lip Filler vs Lip Lift (Bullhorn-lift) (+ more make Lips bigger stuff)

Real

Real

Bronze
Lip Filler:
Hyaluronic acid filler into lips, they say it lasts there for a year and then dissolves - but actually it migrates (and makes duckface over time). But there is easy solution to inject something else and dissolve it with that. I heard with continous injections the lips also get to a point where they stay bigger without any refill.
(youtu.be/yoF_Ez27-L0)

Lip Lift:
They remove skin of your philtrum, your upper lip (only the upper one) gets more portruded and therefore bigger. Read it lasts like 10 years.
Look here for pics: https://www.google.com/search?q=Bullhorn+lift

Lip Flip: Botox over the lip, works simillar to Lip Lift but lasts only for 6 weeks - so i see no sense in that, only you could 'preview perhaps a bit how a lip lift would look)

Microneedling: There is one lady on the internet that swears on it - but not a single second person. So i am skeptical. She has before and after pictures over like 4 years the lips growing it seems constantly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRND8Gq13Ts
(Someone told me she is faking it and has fillers instead. But i can't believe that. First she only has measly affiliate links, why do a big scam like that for only that. Second there are people in real life that know her and watch her youtube, they would all know the truth)
Her routine is simillar to this: every 3rd day 0,25mm (but every 4th time 1mm)

---
What do you think about Lip Fillers vs Lip Lift?

I am thinking about getting Lip Fillers. I guess just put a small dose in and see.
I pulled my philtrum skin a bit upwards to estimate Lip lift and i didn't like that look. I think i have enough lip lift, just too small lips. I think the more proper correction is more lip volume. And it's reversible with the injection of dissolver.

surprised this wasn't written by a white woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828