List all of my flaws and rate

E

Esteban

Iron
Think i'm making decent soft looksmaxing progress, bear frauding seems legit even with shit tier facial hair genes, skin is not glowing yet but has cleared up significantly.

Attachments

• 20190121_193122.jpg
    20190121_193122.jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 132
hair isn't working boyo

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
You need to lose that facial bloat.

You mog the other esteban on this site

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Phad, Autist and 2 others
Hair is not styled i got a haircut yday, bloat has been steadily improving but it has come back somewhat due to me being sick for a week and indulging in junk food. My diet otherwise is really on point. I will lose 2-3 kgs since i'm on a cut but it's fine otherwise with 78kgs @ 6'1 i just need to hit a really low bf due to unfortunate facial fat storing.

You mog @Esteban1997

Negatives
*cuck eyes
* nasolabial folds
* a little acne

Positives

* wise zygos
*Good hairline
* good harmony

I would say your above average.
5psl or 6.25/10

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Esteban
Yea the nasolabial folds bother me somewhat but have found no legit solutions, and they are obv much more noticeable in pictures than in real life. As for the eyes the only cope i found is nofap allegedly improves the eye area slightly so gonna try a month.

Yea the nasolabial folds bother me somewhat but have found no legit solutions, and they are obv much more noticeable in pictures than in real life. As for the eyes the only cope i found is nofap allegedly improves the eye area slightly so gonna try a month.

NoFap is fucking bs, you decent looking don’t worry dude

Just wanna showcase the subhuman lvls of my bloat, there's no point in losing weight for me i gotta go full 10% bf.

Attachments

• 20190121_201644.jpg
    20190121_201644.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 66
What’s your height ?

Just wanna showcase the subhuman lvls of my bloat, there's no point in losing weight for me i gotta go full 10% bf.
You need buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban and Deleted member 611
20190121 140454

Groom eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Esteban
Negatives
*cuck eyes
* nasolabial folds
* a little acne

Positives

* wise zygos
*Good hairline
* good harmony

I would say your above average.
5psl or 6.25/10
How to get rid of nasiolabial folds? I have them fairly bad.