List of PSL 7+ men who are actually attractive to women (not Sean O’Pry, Jordan Barrett, Chico, Alain Delon, Chico, or even Gandy)

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
  1. Jeremy Meeks
  2. Richard Ramirez
  3. Freddie Ljungberg
  4. Matthew Noszka
  5. Channing Tatum
Very honorable mentions:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Jack Gilinsky
  3. Toni Mahfud
  4. Jon Erik Hexum

These are truly the only men who prime Stacies obsess over. I calculated this mainly by looking at the ratio of female:male comments in Instagram comments and number and type of female comments on YouTube video comments. Unfortunately Jordan Barrett and Sean O’Pry fall quite low using my methodology. Chico is higher but overall not at the level of these guys. Gandy also falls short of expectations, even in younger photos. This list doesn’t include JB slayers, only men who are primarily attractive to women ages 22+ or so

IMPORTANT EDIT AND CLARIFICATION: most of those I named as not attractive in the title are still attractive but not as attractive as those on the list

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, dan, Deleted member 906 and 9 others
ok

giphy.gif

Your about to get swarmed by Chico and barrett dick suckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, dan, Deleted member 1553 and 7 others
I wish I could be at least 6PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2581
Since when is Channing Tattum the ogre, and Richard Ramirez the caveman hotter than Brad Pitt? Take your autism pills OP. This isn't healthy.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, dan, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
This list doesn’t include JB slayers, only men who are primarily attractive to women ages 22+ or so
tenor.gif

Keep coping. I just did a Sean O'Pry tinder experiment this weekend and he was swarmed with matches (before I got banned). Many girls I know actually follow Chico on instagram. And wtf is this bullshit. Why would you care about what any non-Jb thinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, PubertyMaxxer, Hector and 1 other person
this must be a joke thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, 11gaijin, Deleted member 906 and 7 others
  1. Jeremy Meeks
  2. Richard Ramirez
  3. Freddie Ljungberg
  4. Matthew Noszka
  5. Channing Tatum
Very honorable mentions:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Jack Gilinsky
  3. Toni Mahfud
  4. Jon Erik Hexum

These are truly the only men who prime Stacies obsess over. I calculated this mainly by looking at the ratio of female:male comments in Instagram comments and number and type of female comments on YouTube video comments. Unfortunately Jordan Barrett and Sean O’Pry fall quite low using my methodology. Chico is higher but overall not at the level of these guys. Gandy also falls short of expectations, even in younger photos. This list doesn’t include JB slayers, only men who are primarily attractive to women ages 22+ or so
you forgot the king of the internet
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 3043
Since when is Channing Tattum the ogre, and Richard Ramirez the caveman hotter than Brad Pitt? Take your autism pills OP. This isn't healthy.
Brad Pitt I was really tempted to put in the top list but he has a huge status halo which makes him seem more attractive than he really is imo

Absolute dogshit thread. What a bunch of crap!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1100
tenor.gif

Keep coping. I just did a Sean O'Pry tinder experiment this weekend and he was swarmed with matches (before I got banned). Many girls I know actually follow Chico on instagram. And wtf is this bullshit. Why would you care about what any non-Jb thinks
From what I found O’Pry is attractive to some women but lots I asked didn’t find him attractive at all

From what I found O’Pry is attractive to some women but lots I asked didn’t find him attractive at all
Who are you asking? 30 year old post prime hags?

Brad Pitt I was really tempted to put in the top list but he has a huge status halo which makes him seem more attractive than he really is imo
Yeah, 80% of his looks is his status and not his bones.
07945726ea8c99757c621c137c0d1903.jpg

Putintenor

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TheMewingBBC
Yeah, 80% of his looks is his status and not his bones.
07945726ea8c99757c621c137c0d1903.jpg
Never said anything near 80% but it’s definitely a confounding factor

you forgot dolph lundgren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and CarlSagan96
This shit retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
sean%20o.jpg

Sean-OPry.jpg

V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

Sean-OPry.jpg

prym.jpg

Not attractive?????????????
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Over, Hector and TheMewingBBC
Like I already said many I asked said that he was weird looking and not attractive. The guys in the top list are universally attractive
how old were the women that you asked btw and how many of them?

What would your list be?
O'Pry
Chico
Gandy
Miro
Did a tinder experiment with each and all cleaned up. (Didn't do gandy because hes too well known)
(not Barrett becuase he looks like an alien)

Like I already said many I asked said that he was weird looking and not attractive
Clearly a subconscious cope because they know they'll never get anything like him

What would your list be?

Like I already said many I asked said that he was weird looking and not attractive. The guys in the top list are universally attractive
No! He cleans up on tinder experiments

What would your list be?

Calm down you're gonne have a seizure, fucking aspie.

how old were the women that you asked btw and how many of them?
I collected most of the data from social media (Instagram and YouTube comments). Basically the most attractive guys had more affectionate responses from females at a higher ratio to male comments. I confirmed this by asking a handful of women I met over anonymous chat apps (admittedly this method isn’t error-free)

EDIT: Their age was basically 20’s to 30’s with some exceptions

richard ramirez is dead but ok

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2846
This shit retarded
It’s pretty thorough and based on real-world results
Clearly a subconscious cope because they know they'll never get anything like him
Possibly yeah I’m not sure, all I know is that about 1/3 of those I asked said he wasn’t very attractive to them. It was either that he was very attractive or not attractive at all or average it seemed

It’s pretty thorough and based on real-world results
It’s all subjective in the end. Once youre above 6.5PSL, it’s just a melting pot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Use their photos for tinder experiments and then come back. End of story

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1100
One big cope, number of comments on youtube means shit becouse of status

One big cope, number of comments on youtube means shit becouse of status
I looked primarily at the ratio of female to male comments and also at what the female comments were saying, not the absolute number of comments. Obviously just a comment from a female doesn’t mean as much as when they say explicit stuff or use tons of emojis

I looked primarily at the ratio of female to male comments and also at what the female comments were saying, not the absolute number of comments. Obviously just a comment from a female doesn’t mean as much as when they say explicit stuff or use tons of emojis
It's still shit

This is like the closeted homo equivalent of "My dad can beat up your dad" but in thread form.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
@MammothActuary cortisol has never been higher somebody publicly insulted all his favorite jerk off collection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
No Eriksen mentioned=shit thread

ITs over for you OP
U clearly are an incel

1. Jeremy Meeks
  2. Richard Ramirez
  3. Freddie Ljungberg
  4. Matthew Noszka
  5. Channing Tatum
Very honorable mentions:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Jack Gilinsky
  3. Toni Mahfud
  4. Jon Erik Hexum

IMPORTANT EDIT AND CLARIFICATION: most of those I named as not attractive in the title are still attractive but not as attractive as those on the list
Toni mahfud ? toni gigafrauded mahfud jfl at you
It’s all subjective in the end. Once youre above 6.5PSL, it’s just a melting pot.
above 7 but since it does not exist, pheno Will Always matter more

what a shitty thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No gay looking MM like chico, opry, barrett etc. What makes a women wet is a true chad:

Every time i see this video i want to suicide

jfl at putting frauded mahfud
Mahfud looks like fucking gay, i dont know to what kind of women he appeals more than Lachowski, O'Pry and other legit attractive guys.

• +1
Mahfud looks like fucking gay, i dont know to what kind of women he appeals more than Lachowski, O'Pry and other legit attractive guys.
ngl though i find the likes of gandys, oprys,chicos etc overated like they are gl but defo not the best in thé World.
while mahfud is barely a 6 psl without fraud

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
ngl though i find the likes of gandys, oprys,chicos etc overated like they are gl but defo not the best in thé World.
while mahfud is barely a 6 psl without fraud
they prob are overrated coz most of ppl here think that irl they look like walking gods while if they werent on forums like that and if they met ppl like that they wouldnt give a fuck too much, but im Chico fan and well in his prime he is one of best looking prettyboys ever, if not best looking and he prob would smash every girl in 15-20 range, dont know what with older but i doubt he'd have bigger problems. There is no "non-edited" picture of Mahfud in internet, every fucking one is edited with tons of filtrs while for example Chico take sometimes very shitty pictures showing his flaws. Mahfud is fucking 5.5PSL at max, his eye area sucks dick.

• +1
they prob are overrated coz most of ppl here think that irl they look like walking gods while if they werent on forums like that and if they met ppl like that they wouldnt give a fuck too much, but im Chico fan and well in his prime he is one of best looking prettyboys ever, if not best looking and he prob would smash every girl in 15-20 range, dont know what with older but i doubt he'd have bigger problems. There is no "non-edited" picture of Mahfud in internet, every fucking one is edited with tons of filtrs while for example Chico take sometimes very shitty pictures showing his flaws. Mahfud is fucking 5.5PSL at max, his eye area sucks dick.
i agree with all of you said.

sad shit that... there is not well known 6+psl ME dudes without fraud...even my avi who looks ME is actually turkish...
somewhat i hate it. maybe will i try to get to it.

• +1
lol what? even if you forgot status, he’s light years better looking than Channing Tatum or fucking Richard Ramirez

Prime Pitt was transcendentally good looking in a way few men are

• +1
lol what? even if you forgot status, he’s light years better looking than Channing Tatum or fucking Richard Ramirez

Prime Pitt was transcendentally good looking in a way few men are
defo agree

• +1
i agree with all of you said.

sad shit that... there is not well known 6+psl ME dudes without fraud...even my avi who looks ME is actually turkish...
somewhat i hate it. maybe will i try to get to it.
idk once u cross 6PSL it your look is much more than enough unless you want be top model but even some top models arent more than 6PSL, for most of girls u will be like 8-9/10 which is enough to get most of pussies if u have decent height, only if u want to be worshiped on forums like that u have to be without any flaw and look like alien.

• +1
idk once u cross 6PSL it your look is much more than enough unless you want be top model but even some top models arent more than 6PSL, for most of girls u will be like 8-9/10 which is enough to get most of pussies if u have decent height, only if u want to be worshiped on forums like that u have to be without any flaw and look like alien.
thing is i believe than a ethnic pheno even at 6psl can't never be that attractive in western...

• +1
thing is i believe than a ethnic pheno even at 6psl can't never be that attractive in western...
in Poland males with darker complexion and features are welcome lol. i have seen ur pic somewhere and i dont think you'd have problem with getting polish pussies since they are obssesed about guys from countries different than "Poland"

• Woah