List of surgeons who do jaw implants

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
NOTICE: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SURGEONS WHO OFFER CHIN IMPLANTS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SURGEONS WHO OFFER CHIN IMPLANTS. THIS THREAD IS FOR MANDIBULAR ANGLE IMPLANTS AND WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANTS.

Jaw implants seem like a fairly niche option for surgery. I wanted to make a list we could update of surgeons who offer these options. (Chin implants, on the other hand, are all over the place.)

WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANTS:

Eppley (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
Yaremchuk (Boston, MA, USA)
Kulbersh (Charlotte, NC, USA)

MANDIBULAR ANGLE IMPANTS:

Turowski (Skokie/Chicago, IL, USA)
Diamond (Beverly Hills/LA, CA, USA)
Rodman (Houston, TX, USA) [WARNING: FEMALE SURGEON]
Abuzeni (Miami Lakes, FL, USA)
Niamtu (Richmond, VA, USA)
Young (Bellevue/Seattle, WA, USA) (Just want to point something out about this doctor that I found unique. Dr. Young actually has a list of price estimates for all the procedures he offers right there on his website. Very useful.)
Lieberman/Parikh (Palo Alto, CA, USA)
Ruff (Washington DC, USA)
Cohen (New York City, NY, USA)
Ort (Bellevue, WA, USA) [WARNING: FEMALE SURGEON]
Schwarcz (New York City, NY, USA)

Feel free to mention any doctors you have researched/know of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
NOTICE: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SURGEONS WHO OFFER CHIN IMPLANTS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SURGEONS WHO OFFER CHIN IMPLANTS. THIS THREAD IS FOR MANDIBULAR ANGLE IMPLANTS AND WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANTS.

Jaw implants seem like a fairly niche option for surgery. I wanted to make a list we could update of surgeons who offer these options. (Chin implants, on the other hand, are all over the place.)

WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANTS:

Eppley (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
Yaremchuk (Boston, MA, USA)
Kulbersh (Charlotte, NC, USA)

MANDIBULAR ANGLE IMPANTS:

Turowski (Skokie/Chicago, IL, USA)
Diamond (Beverly Hills/LA, CA, USA)
Rodman (Houston, TX, USA) [WARNING: FEMALE SURGEON]
Abuzeni (Miami Lakes, FL, USA)
Niamtu (Richmond, VA, USA)
Young (Bellevue/Seattle, WA, USA) (Just want to point something out about this doctor that I found unique. Dr. Young actually has a list of price estimates for all the procedures he offers right there on his website. Very useful.)
Lieberman/Parikh (Palo Alto, CA, USA)
Ruff (Washington DC, USA)
Cohen (New York City, NY, USA)
Ort (Bellevue, WA, USA) [WARNING: FEMALE SURGEON]
Schwarcz (New York City, NY, USA)

Feel free to mention any doctors you have researched/know of.
[WARNING: FEMALE SURGEON] :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marin, Deleted member 2729, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2729
There is a huge difference between "doing jaw implants" or specializing on implants aka performing them since years and having a big reference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PubertyMaxxer, Administrator and 1 other person
There is a huge difference between "doing jaw implants" or specializing on implants aka performing them since years and having a big reference.
It's overrated tbh. Eppley specializes in them and most look like shit. Meanwhile some local maxfac surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics will ascend someone's jaw with some goretex strips.

I got a rhinoplasty from one of the top surgeons in US (and world) and it still looks big and droopy. Basically a 10% change from how it looked before. Could've went to any local surgeon and got the same or better for half the price.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and gamma
It's overrated tbh. Eppley specializes in them and most look like shit. Meanwhile some local maxfac surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics will ascend someone's jaw with some goretex strips.

I got a rhinoplasty from one of the top surgeons in US (and world) and it still looks big and droopy. Basically a 10% change from how it looked before. Could've went to any local surgeon and got the same or better for half the price.
eppley is good for skull reshaping surgery mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Why are jaw angle implants useless? Usually the difference between normie and Chad or Chadlite is a good jaw.
bigonial width is not a big thing.
White chads rely on blue eyes, under eye support, forward growth, midface ratio
black chads rely on frame, midface ratio, thin nose, side profile harmony

bigonial width is not a big thing.
White chads rely on blue eyes, under eye support, forward growth, midface ratio
black chads rely on frame, midface ratio, thin nose, side profile harmony
Cope. Narrow jaw is the most boyish trait you can have. If you have a round jaw or inward gonials, jaw angle implants can double your SMV. It won't do much if your jaw is otherwise normal though.

Any updated solutions to get blue eyes btw?

• +1
Reactions: Fear, PubertyMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others

He does a lot of jaw implants every year, only a few cases get posted. The really good ones are never seen. Wraparound jaw implant is by far the surgery with the highest possibility of psl increase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Administrator and Deleted member 7725
jaw angle implants are useless most of the times.
I wanna know all the surgeons who perform lower orbital rim custom implants

Many people make the mistake of getting one procedure to fix a messed up face. That doesn't mean that jaw implants can't look great when they are used correctly.

If you want a thread about orbital rim implants, make one yourself.

He does a lot of jaw implants every year, only a few cases get posted. The really good ones are never seen. Wraparound jaw implant is by far the surgery with the highest possibility of psl increase.
True, but bimax is needed in 90% of cases. The only ones who ascended were those with already good forward growth. Otherwise it'll make you look like an uncanny mf.

All in Usa :feelswhy:
Europe, 0?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, randomvanish and Deleted member 2729
True, but bimax is needed in 90% of cases. The only ones who ascended were those with already perfect forward growth.
I think bimax is only needed if your maxilla is recessed. I can also understand why bimax is just to invasive for most patients. Needing braces for 1 year and the brutal recovery from barbaric surgery is hardcore if you only want to improve aesthetics.

The biggest problem with implants is when you have a narrow mouth/lips. The big superman jaw will look totally uncanny in combination with a tiny fish mouth. As soon as your face lacks width, its difficult to get a wider jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 2729
I think bimax is only needed if your maxilla is recessed. I can also understand why bimax is just to invasive for most patients. Needing braces for 1 year and the brutal recovery from barbaric surgery is hardcore if you only want to improve aesthetics.
It's needed if your mandible is recessed too. A jaw implant on a recessed mandible will just give you a massive mentolabial angle and will look uncanny af. Also, SARPE will expand your mouth and lips. Alternatively Eppley can surgically widen your mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All in Usa :feelswhy:
Europe, 0?
I don't know about European doctors. Post some, and I will add them to the list. What I included in the list is what came up when I searched for a few phrases, probably location-based.

• +1

The biggest problem with implants is when you have a narrow mouth/lips. The big superman jaw will look totally uncanny in combination with a tiny fish mouth. As soon as your face lacks width, its difficult to get a wider jaw.

You can do bimax few day before or after brace if ur bite is normal. 99% have normal bite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Europe, Sweden: jaw angle/zygo implant doctor topic from earlier (nobody knows the quality of this doctor!)

It's needed if your mandible is recessed too. A jaw implant on a recessed mandible will just give you a massive mentolabial angle and will look uncanny af. Also, SARPE will expand your mouth and lips. Alternatively Eppley can surgically widen your mouth.
Have you ever seen chin implants that look uncanny?

• +1
Or just dont be a pussy and get jaw surgery

Or just dont be a pussy and get jaw surgery
Why don't you just send us all $65,000 checks for double jaw surgery?

Bimax is a complete LARP for most of the people on here, and as wristcel said, there are also things it can't do.

Why don't you just send us all $65,000 checks for double jaw surgery?

Bimax is a complete LARP for most of the people on here, and as wristcel said, there are also things it can't do.
Is it really that expensive in the usa? haahahhaahaha

• +1
Found this list in another thread but i don't know if they do jaw angle implants.

I guess some1 who has time can browse thru them. I will so myself next week.

Italy : Dr Raffaini, Dr Ramieri, Dr Pagnoni, Dr Sandro Pelo, Dr Alberto Bezotti Spain : Dr Alfaro Belgium : Dr Defranq, Dr Mommaerts, Dr Noorman VD Dussen, Dr HKT De Jonge Germany: Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Kurt Vinzer Switzerland : Dr Sailer, Dr Brusco, Dr Triaca, Dr Henri Thuau, Dr Joachim Obwegeser, Dr Jacobsen

• +1
Found this list in another thread but i don't know if they do jaw angle implants.

Italy : Dr Raffaini, Dr Ramieri, Dr Pagnoni, Dr Sandro Pelo, Dr Alberto Bezotti Spain : Dr Alfaro Belgium : Dr Defranq, Dr Mommaerts, Dr Noorman VD Dussen, Dr HKT De Jonge Germany: Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Kurt Vinzer Switzerland : Dr Sailer, Dr Brusco, Dr Triaca, Dr Henri Thuau, Dr Joachim Obwegeser, Dr Jacobsen
I abandoned this thread. i thought I could edit the original post to add new doctors, too late now.

I abandoned this thread. i thought I could edit the original post to add new doctors, too late now.
is in Europe any custom jaw implant surgeon similar to eppley?

do u know how many charge for custom jaw implant regular surgeon in the Italy?